Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

New Gospel Single By Johndan "MY STORY".. (the Believer's Tune) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Gospel Single By Johndan "MY STORY".. (the Believer's Tune) (303 Views)

New Gospel Single (blow The Roof) / T-mix Zoe Beats - Angelina Ft. Skales, Johndan & Highbee / SERVED HOT!!!!!!!! T-mix Zoe Beats Ft Skales X Johndan X Highbee - Angelina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Gospel Single By Johndan "MY STORY".. (the Believer's Tune) by Brownleather: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
It is finally out, glory to God.

Download or listen free with the link below.

Don't forget to share also.

https://www.reverbnation.com/johndan3/song/28208133-my-story-the-believers-tune

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

2:15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: ..

This song is an affirmation of all we are in Christ, it is full of words to inspire you, renewing your mind in the truth of God's word. It is your story as well as it is mine. Its every believer's tune.
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Get The Latest News And Entertainment News / Shady Moderino's "Story To Tell". Verses To An Unreleased Jam. Watch / Perform The Irish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.