Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. (649 Views)

The Teachings Of Nagualism: 17. A WORTHY OPPONENT. / Teachings Of Nagualism: 7. BEING INACCESSIBLE. / What Happens When We DIE - The FOUR Afterlife Fates (nagualism). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by oaroloye(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2017

Some of the “Satanic Teachings” of Carlos Castaneda.

SHALOM!

Since some people like to just mouth off about things they know nothing about, I just thought I would show somw of what people who never read them before in their entire life, nor know anyone who knows anything about this man in their entire life, blithely call “SATANIC TEACHINGS.”

Here is the Table of Contents of Carlos Castaneda's third book, JOUNEY TO IXTLAN (1972):

[b]Introduction...............................................................................4
Part 1: Stopping the World
1. Reaffirmations From The World Around Us...............…...........9
2. Erasing Personal History...........................................................14
3. Losing Self-Importance.............................................................19
4. Death is an Adviser....................................................................24
5. Assuming Responsibility...........................................................30
6. Becoming a Hunter....................................................................36
7. Being Inaccessible.....................................................................42
8. Disrupting the Routines of Life ................................................49
9. The Last Battle on Earth ...........................................................53
10. Becoming Accessible to Power ..............................................59
11. The Mood of a Warrior............................................................68
12. A Battle of Power.....................................................................77
13. A Warrior's Last Stand.............................................................87
14. The Gait of Power....................................................................96
15. Not-Doing...............................................................................110
16. The Ring of Power .................................................................120
17. A Worthy Opponent.................................................................127
2Part Two: Journey to Ixtlan
18. The Sorcerer's Ring of Power..................................................137
19. Stopping the World..................................................................145
20. Journey To Ixtlan.....................................................................151[/b]

.    JOHN 7:44-51.

44. And some of them would have taken him;
but no man laid hands on him.
45. Then came the officers
to the Chief Priests and Pharisees;
and they said unto them,

"Why have ye not brought him?"

46. The officers answered,

"Never man spake like this man."

47. Then answered them the Pharisees,

"Are ye also deceived?
48. "Have any of the Rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?
49. "But this people who knoweth not The Law are Cursed."

50. Nicodemus saith unto them,
[he that came to Jesus by night,
being one of them,]

51. “Doth our law judge any man,
before it hear him,
and know what he doeth?”

WHAT DO YOU, AS A CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, ANIMIST, UNBELIEVER, OR WHATEVER, HAVE TO SAY ABOUT DON JUAN AND HIS IDEAS?

ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY.

THE WARRIOR EMBRACES THE TRUTH THAT THEY, AND THEY ALONE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FATE- THEY, AND NO ONE ELSE.

No GOD.

No DEVIL.

No PERSON.

This means that we must make all the necessary preparations for success, and leave as little to chance as we can- and if we still fail, not approportion Blame, but accept the Failure as Ours'.
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
The OP unashamedly expresses his delusions through his beliefs in his master the SEX-MANIAC, Carlos Castaneda. It is instructive to note that Prof De Mille investigated the so-called teachings of Carlos Castaneda and found it to be a HOAX. Carlos' 12 novels are simply FICTIONAL REALITY. NAGAULISM was designed to fool unwary readers into believing that the characters in his books were REAL.

Prof. De Mille found Carlos to be a LIAR.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is a liar the way he insults the integrity of the mighty Apostle Paul. If there were ever a man whose background made him uniquely qualified to preach to both the Jews and the Gentiles, it was Paul. A central figure in the early church and the writing of the New Testament, Paul’s life is of great interest to all believers. While the Bible does not provide a complete biography of the apostle Paul, his epistles and the book of Acts reveal a lot of information about this important figure in church history.

Despite Paul;s beginnings, God desired to use this man to spread the Gospel throughout the region. On his way to Demsascus to arrest Christian believers, Christ appeared to Paul, spoke to him, and Paul was blinded. After being lead to meet a believer named Ananias, Paul regained his vision and was converted to belief in Jesus as the Messiah (Acts 22:1-21). Paul became a preacher of the Gospel and made several missionary journeys as a central figure in bringing the Christian faith to the Gentiles.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's lame attempts to destroy the character of all Apostles is for him to recruit people into his FICTIONAL HOAXES called NAGUALISM, FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY and the CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY.

Readers do your own research, you too will find that Bronchitis Oaroloye is preaching satanically inspired doctrines that are designed to release DEMONIC SPIRITS in your lives.
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by swegiedon(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
this guy above me you made no sense at all
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by oaroloye(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
The OP unashamedly expresses his delusions through his beliefs in his master the SEX-MANIAC, Carlos Castaneda.

ScienceWatch has NO PROOF that Carlos Castaneda was a "SEX MANIAC."
ALL he knows is that SOMEONE ACCUSED HIM OF IT.

Whereas, in the TEACHINGS, Don JUAN MATUS, his Nagual Benefactor, explained the reasons why CELIBACY IS A MUST for a WARRIOR- that SEX is a DANGER that would prevent a Warrior from attaining MAN-OF-KNOWLEDGE.

Therefore, he could not have been teaching some concubine to have Sex with him, nor anyone else.

It is instructive to note that Prof De Mille investigated the so-called teachings of Carlos Castaneda and found it to be a HOAX.[ Carlos' 12 novels are simply FICTIONAL REALITY.

"Professor de Mille" did not prove his case. Nor did you see any evidence. All you saw was a man who SAID he had evidence.

HE SAID that HE SAW Carlos Castaneda on Campus, when his book said that he was in MEXICO with Don JUAN MATUS.

WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?

It is EXPLICITLY STATED that CARLOS CASTANEDA was THE FIRST OYINBO EVER to be inducted into their order.

WHY? Even because HIS PEOPLE HAD LITERALLY EXTERMINATED EVERYONE who had had the Knowledge they were struggling to recover.

He was NOT ALLOWED to RECORD their IMAGES, nor give out ANY information that could identify them.

This information was not required by his Department. His thesis was on the Native American Indians' use of the HALLUCINOGENIC PLANTS: PEYOTE, PSILOCYBE, and DATURA alone.

They didn't WANT the BIOGRAPHIES of the Native Americans involved.

In the thesis, he said that Don JUAN MATUS was a YAQUI INDIAN. So some Oyinbos went to the YAQUI Indians, and asked them whether they had any such beliefs as Don JUAN MATUS supposedly had.

They said that they did not.

Reading the book, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO SAY?

"Yes!"

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?

I know that Nigerians are poorly-educated, but, surely SCIENCEWATCH'S EMPLOYERS could not be ignorant of WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH AMERICA, RIGHT AT THAT TIME?

I lived through that time period, but was not directly affected. I was too young and isolated to know what it meant at that time, but this was the time of the VIETNAM WAR.

Does SCIENCEWATCH know, or CARE what that was, and understand the relevance to these events?

I found ScienceWatch to be crude, rude, and insensitive.

Why would HE care?

The VIETNAM WAR was AMERICA deciding what form of Government a SOVEREIGN NATION was NOT ALLOWED to have. So, they DRAFTED innocent citizens, gave them a quick training course, and sent them to VIETNAM, to shoot and bomb the people there into submission.

CASSIUS CLAY, the Heavyweight Champion Boxer was called to go and fight as a soldier. He refused.

He said:

"THE DRAFT IS ABOUT
THE WHITE MAN,
SENDING THE BLACK MAN,
TO KILL THE YELLOW MAN,
TO PROTECT THE LAND
THAT THEY STOLE
FROM THE RED MAN."

So he was stripped of his title, and jailed. Maybe you heard of him? He became a Muslim, and was called MUHAMMAD ALI.

Anyway, if the Native Americans- who ALL have this Knowledge, just like WE "ALL" Know JUJU, had revealed to the American Government that they possessed Secret Knowledge of Strategic Value- their reservations would be immediately placed under LOCKDOWN, and their Medicine Men FORCED to divulge what they knew.

Once they got the information they wanted, all Witnesses would be massacred.

How do I know this?

Even because THIS IS HOW the OYINBOS DID IT the FIRST time!

NAGAULISM was designed to fool unwary readers into believing that the characters in his books were REAL.

NAGUALISM IS PART OF NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE!

It is the commoner OYINBOS who didn't know what was going on under their noses. WE HAVE SIMILAR KNOWLEDGE.

The OYINBOS say that THAT ISN'T REAL too! While their Research Labs are WORKING FURIOUSLY to "REVERSE-ENGINEER" the Technology of HOW TO TRANSFORM A SPECIES, HOW TO LIVE UNDERWATER, HOW TO DIVINE, HOW TO CONTROL PEOPLE- which SCOAN claims to deliver people from.

Prof. De Mille found Carlos to be a LIAR.

The OYINBOS were angry Carlos Castaneda didn't give them DON JUAN MATUS, as Richard de Mille gave them L. RON HUBBARD.

He was a member of DIANETICS at the same time with PAUL TWITCHELL. He quit the year a RAID promoted him to create SCIENTOLOGY. Maybe He provided the Intel for the raid, maybe some other spy.

He denounced DIANETICS, after using it for four years. Eleven years later, his fellow member, PAUL TWITCHELL founded ECKANKAR, using Knowledge ripped- off from SCIENTOLOGY- with SIMILAR accomplishments to NAGUALISM- which Richard de Mille claimed WASN'T REAL!

How much more evidence do you need, that this man was JUST EMPLOYED to COVER UP SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE?

Just like SCIENCEWATCH?

Bronchitis Oaroloye is a liar the way he insults the integrity of the mighty Apostle Paul.[/b]

THAT'S RIGHT!

DAMN STRAIGHT I INSULT THE INTEGRITY OF "APOSTLE" PAUL.

The Doctrine of "APOSTLES" is of ROMAN CATHOLIC origin.

BAPTISM by SPRINKLING is of ROMAN CATHOLIC origin.

HOLY WATER is of ROMAN. CATHOLIC origin.

The ROSARY is of ROMAN CATHOLIC origin.

Evidence is slanted toward SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS being a ROMAN CATHOLIC Undercover Operation.

If there were ever a man whose background made him uniquely qualified to preach to both the Jews and the Gentiles, it was Paul.

Oh? You think that The Kingdom of Heaven is by RESUME, now?

The Lord would choose a WOLF to shepherd HIS SHEEP?

A central figure in the early church and the writing of the New Testament, Paul’s life is of great interest to all believers.

He was NOT a CENTRAL FIGURE in the Early Church. He was a MEDDLER, who went around letters claiming to be better than everyone else, because he SAID he had actually SEEN Yahshua, after he had Resurrected.

What is DEEMPHASIZED is that AFTER his GODZILLA RAMPAGE, over 500 Brethren who all saw Lord Yahshua together, after his Resurrection, VANISHED FROM HISTORY.

Only PAUL mentions their existence. MY THEORY is that THESE were the FIRST JEWISH CHRISTIANS whom PAUL dragged to JERUSALEM to be EXECUTED, if they did not agree to SHUT UP ABOUT LORD YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

While the Bible does not provide a complete biography of the apostle Paul, his epistles and the book of Acts reveal a lot of information about this important figure in church history.

ONLY YAHSHUA IS IMPORTANT IN CHURCH HISTORY.

PAUL, however, started the GENTILE PERSECUTION by telling Neto that HE HAD FORCED YAHSHUA TO MANIFEST TO HIM, BY KILLING CHRISTIANS.

That was his ENDGAME the whole time.

Despite Paul;s beginnings, God desired to use this man to spread the Gospel throughout the region.[/b]

That is the thing, you see: WHAT PAUL SPREAD WAS NOT THE GOSPEL. It was not even "LIKE" The Gospel!

It was THE OPPOSITE of THE GOSPEL!

On his way to Demsascus to arrest Christian believers, Christ appeared to Paul, spoke to him, and Paul was blinded.

After being lead to meet a believer named Ananias, Paul regained his vision and was converted to belief in Jesus as the Messiah (Acts 22:1-21).

There is no proof that he was ever blinded.

Ananias was surely a false Christian, if he ever existed.

. ACTS 22:11-13.

11. "And when I could not see for the glory of that light,
being led by the hand of them that were with me,
I came into Damascus.
12. "And one Ananias, a devout man according to The Law,
having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,
13. "Came unto me,
and stood,
and said unto me,

'BROTHER SAUL,
RECEIVE THY SIGHT.'

Brother Saul, receive thy sight.
And the same hour I looked up upon him."

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST READ.

All of Paul's Companions allegedly saw this light, but ONLY HE WAS BLINDED?

They were all there together, but ONLY HE heard the Voice?

That is, however irrelevant: I personally heard a Voice like that- It queried why I did not give up my copy of a book I was telling someone else to buy.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE THEM THE BOOK?"

My TOENAILS heard that Voice!

However, the two standing right by me heard nothing.

They were delighted that I suddenly gave them the book. (THE NEXT STEP FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS, by Jack T. Chick.)

My point being, that there IS such a thing: I believe it, because I have seen... uh, heard it, myself.

Do you?

. MATTHEW 10:11-20.

11. "And into whatsoever
city or town ye shall enter,
enquire who in it is worthy;
and there abide till ye go thence.
12. "And when ye come
into an house,
salute it.
13. "And if the house be worthy,
let your Peace come upon it:
but if it be not worthy,
let your peace return to you.
14. "And whosoever
shall not receive you,
nor hear your Words,
when ye depart out
of that house or city,
shake off the dust of your feet.
15. "Verily I say unto you,

'IT SHALL BE MORE TOLERABLE
FOR THE LAND OF SODOM AND GOMORRHA
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT,
THAN FOR THAT CITY.'

16. "Behold, I send you forth
as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.
17. "But Beware of Men:
for they will deliver you up
to the Councils,
and they will scourge you
in their Synagogues;
18. "And ye shall be brought
before governors and kings for my sake,
for a Testimony against them
and the Gentiles.
19. "But when they deliver you up,
take no thought
how or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you
in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which speaketh in you.
21. "And the brother shall deliver up
the brother to death,
and the father the child:
and the children shall rise up
against their parents,
and cause them to be put to death.
22. "And ye shall be hated of all men
for my name's sake:
but he that endureth to The End shall be saved.
23. "But when they persecute you in this city,
flee ye into another:
for verily I say unto you,

'YE SHALL NOT HAVE GONE
OVER THE CITIES OF ISRAEL,
TILL THE SON OF MAN BE COME.'

24. "The disciple is not above his master,
nor the servant above his lord.
25. "It is enough for the disciple
that he be as his master,
and the servant as his lord.
If they have called
the master of the house 'Beelzebub,'
how much more shall they call
them of his household?
26. "Fear them not therefore:
for there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
and hid, that shall not be known.
27. "What I tell you in darkness,
that speak ye in light:
and what ye hear in the ear,
that preach ye upon the housetops."

IF ANANIAS WERE A TRUE CHRISTIAN, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH ALL TGE JEWS, ACCORDING TO THE LAW. Any Jew confessing Yahshua was excommunicated from the Synagogues.

. ACTS 22:11-13.

12. "And one Ananias,
a devout man according to The Law,
having a good report of all the Jews
which dwelt there,

LORD YAHSHUA HIMSELF COULD NOT BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH ALL THE JEWS THAT DWELT ANYWHERE!.

ANANAIAS was therefore a FAKE.

[v]Paul became a preacher of the Gospel and made several missionary journeys as a central figure in bringing the Christian faith to the Gentiles.[/b]

You read the Epistles, you find that NO ONE KNEW THE GOSPEL.

PAUL had fine his work well as a Bounty Hunter.

. ACTS 9:20-22.

20. And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues,
that he is the Son of God.
21. But all that heard him were amazed,
and said;

"Is not this he that destroyed them
which called on this name in Jerusalem,
and came hither for that intent,
that he might bring them bound
unto the chief priests?"

22. But Saul increased the more in strength,
and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus,
proving that this is very Christ.

PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS!

If PAUL had to "PROVE TO THE DAMASCUS JEWS" that Yahshua was the Christ and Son of God, WHAT HAD ANANIAS BEEN DOING THE WHOLE TIME?

. MATTHEW 16:13-20.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples,
Saying,

"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"

14. And they said,

"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."

15. He saith unto them,

"But whom say ye that I am?"

16. And Simon Peter answered
and said,

"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."

17. And Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."

20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

. MARK 8:27-30.

27. And Jesus went out,
and his Disciples,
into the towns of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way
he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,

"Whom do men say that I am?"

28. And they answered,
John the Baptist:
but some say, Elias;
and others,
One of the Prophets.
29. And he saith unto them,

"But whom say ye that I am?"

And Peter answereth
and saith unto him,

"Thou art the Christ."

30. And he charged them
that they should tell no man of him.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's lame attempts to destroy the character of all Apostles

What character?

is for him to recruit people into his FICTIONAL HOAXES called NAGUALISM, FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY and the CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY.

Readers do your own research, you too will find that Bronchitis Oaroloye is preaching satanically inspired doctrines that are designed to release DEMONIC SPIRITS in your lives.

WHERE ARE THE "SATANICALLY-INSPIRED" DOCTRINES?

I am showing, DOCTRINE-BY-DOCTRINE, how there is NOTHING "SATANICALLY-INSPIRED" in the NAGUALISM Doctor Carlos Castaneda was taught, FROM CARLOS CASTANEDA'S OWN BOOKS.

I do not SAY that what he was taught was consistent with The Bible- I SHOW YOU THAT IT DOES. Whereas the follower of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, the shameless False Prophet, whose last alleged False Prophecy- that the Foreign Exchange Rate would fall to N650 to the US Dollar JUST FAILED.

Therefore, SCIENCEWATCH'S BOSS is in TROUBLE.
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Typical of the borderline personality who crave real human engagement and sharing, NAGUALISM'S Carlos Castaneda confronted his devotees with a bluff: as "the Nagual of freedom," he claimed mastery of secret powers in the same way Bronchitis Oaroloye has claimed he has superior mystical powers here on Niaraland.

Hungry, insecure human egos read this bluff as an invitation to acquire those same powers, which, so they imagine, involves going through a gruelling ordeal orchestrated by the master. Wrong on all counts. The devotee egos are deluded. The borderliner is bluffing to get a response from the heart, not the ego.

The borderliner such as Bronchitis Oaroloye is inviting just one courageous person to call the bluff and expose the sorcerer's new clothes. The naked honesty required here was lacking among the people who tended to flock round SEX-MANIAC Carlos Castaneda, many of whom would have been aspiring mythomaniacs themselves, but far less talented. No doubt Castaneda filtered such opportunities out to some degree:

the borderline personality who invites someone to challenge their bluff will also avoid those who are up to the challenge.

The FICTIONAL genre of magical realism came into being and the SEX-MANIAC Carlos Castaneda made a huge contribution by making himself a character in his FICTIONAL stories.

FICTIONAL Magical realism has been developed globally from Russia to Europe to the USA, but it has been primarily identified with South America where Castaneda was born (in Peru) and culturally and sexually imprinted. The premier masterpiece of magical realism, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, was published in Spanish in 1967 (in English, 1970), less than a year before The Teachings of NAGUALISM'S fictional character Don MATUS Juan. The proximity of these two books involves far more than a coincidence in timing.Carlos Castaneda plagiarized his HOAX from this. The main difference in these FICTIONAL works is that Marquez did not present himself as a character in his fiction, but fruadster Carlos Castaneda does. The inclusion of this author Carlos in the invention of the anthropological FICTIONAL novel proved to be a tremendously successful narrative device—but equally so, a huge liability for the Carlos. I reckon that for Castaneda it was a liability he simply could not handle.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Whereas, in the TEACHINGS, Don JUAN MATUS, his Nagual Benefactor, explained the reasons why CELIBACY IS A MUST for a WARRIOR- that SEX is a DANGER that would prevent a Warrior from attaining MAN-OF-KNOWLEDGE. Therefore, he could not have been teaching some concubine to have Sex with him, nor anyone else.

"Professor de Mille" did not prove his case. Nor did you see any evidence. All you saw was a man who SAID he had evidence. HE SAID that HE SAW Carlos Castaneda on Campus, when his book said that he was in MEXICO with Don JUAN MATUS. WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?

CASSIUS CLAY, the Heavyweight Champion Boxer was called to go and fight as a soldier. He refused. So he was stripped of his title, and jailed. Maybe you heard of him? He became a Muslim, and was called MUHAMMAD ALI. The OYINBOS say that THAT ISN'T REAL too! While their Research Labs are WORKING FURIOUSLY to "REVERSE-ENGINEER" the Technology of HOW TO TRANSFORM A SPECIES, HOW TO LIVE UNDERWATER, HOW TO DIVINE, HOW TO CONTROL PEOPLE- which SCOAN claims to deliver people from.

The OYINBOS were angry Carlos Castaneda didn't give them DON JUAN MATUS, as Richard de Mille gave them L. RON HUBBARD. He was a member of DIANETICS at the same time with PAUL TWITCHELL. He quit the year a RAID promoted him to create SCIENTOLOGY. WHERE ARE THE SATANICALLY-INSPIRED DOCTRINES?

I am showing, DOCTRINE-BY-DOCTRINE, how there is NOTHING "SATANICALLY-INSPIRED" in the NAGUALISM Doctor Carlos Castaneda was taught, FROM CARLOS CASTANEDA'S OWN BOOKS.
Lets start at the bottom your royal highness Aoroloye. (Aka Bronchitis Oaroloye) The world can get to the truth about your god Carlos Castaneda in seconds, thanks to Google and honest persons such as the honorable Professor Richard De Mille. I repeat Carlos is a fraudster. He fraudulently obtained his PhD. He is a sex-maniac, he screwed all the young girls in his cult. He deliberately published his fictional novel as Non-Fiction which has become the new-age thing to do to enrich yourself. More novels will be sold and a cult following will increase the profits.

Are you including Casius Clay as one of your spiritual gods ?

The readers will find in their research that Don Juan Matus was a fictional character that was created by the fraudster Carlos Castaneda as his spiritual master. I seems that Carlos lost his sense of reality and believed in the fictional character he named Don Juan.
Is our royal Prince and future king Aroloye (pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye) suffering from the same delusions ?

The readers will also find that the Crown Prince Aroloye worships Lucifer through Criminal Scientology. The Scientology founder's son Ron Dewolf says his father practiced Satanic rituals and occultic stuff daily. He says that he and his dad used to have sex orgies inside the Church of Scientology with 4 to 5 young church girls at a time. He says dad would call on Lucifer as he had his orgasms and sprayed his sperm onto the church alter.

The young son had to learn from his dad
how to crack the souls of the young church girls with violent sex orgies so that Lucifers power would flow. Then we see pastor Bronchitis insulting RAPE VICTIMS by calling them BITCH.

If you ever become king of Inadre Nigeria, history will record that rape victims are sentenced while their rapists roam free while they use fiction novels for their spiritual nourishment.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (Aka Crown Prince Aroloye of Inadre, Nigeria) Your royal highness have mercy on your subjects !!
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:
this guy above me you made no sense at all
I dont see anyone above you oo. It maybe Carlos Castaneda that spooked you.
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Many attempts have been made to FREE Bronchitis Oaroloye from his delusions of grandeur and FICTIONAL POWER TRIP, but to no avail.

They say you cant teach an old dog new tricks. Well, this 60 year old man proves that to be correct.

So now, for the benefit of honest truth seekers the following facts will certainly help them avoid the cruel trap of the NAGUAL WARRIOR.

FICTIONAL Magical realism from South American writers flourished from the mid-1950s onward, a decade before NAGUALISM'S Carlos Castaneda developed his unique approach to imaginal/fictional writing.

Was Carlos reading these works and getting ideas from them? No one knows how and when his creative breakthrough came about... It appears to have occured around June 1961 when he FALSELY claimed to have met Don Juan Matus for the first time at a bus station in Yuma, Arizona. Amy Wallace does not speculate on this event, which turned Castaneda toward what he would become: the Quixotic exemplar of his own invention. The chronology on sustainedaction.org indicates that Margaret Runyon, who Castaneda met in 1956 and married in 1960, may have suggested the device of subjective creative invention to him:

"If I came to you and I told you that I’d found the ultimate way of life and that I could tell you exactly how to do it, it would be very hard for you to accept. But if I said to you that I’ve got a mysterious teacher who has let me in on some great mysteries, then it’s more interesting . . . It’s much easier to accept."

The suggestion to invent a teacher to convey a teaching on ultimate matters seems to have struck a note with hoaxer Carlos Castaneda, but then he had to invent a pupil as well, didn't he? Representing himself as that pupil, he added a wild spin to the narrative form of fictional magical realism, by then a well-established genre.

Bronchitis Oaroloye, for the love of God, rather read the holy Gospels twice in one month and you will be FREE AT LAST !
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye has said in his topic on Starting A New Type of church, "But I have a Plan for a NEW type of Church that CAN supply people's NEEDS- despite their LACK OF FAITH. However, it must be supported by Brethren who definitely DO have Faith."

Considering that his core beliefs are based on what Prof.Richard De Mille called FICTIONAL REALITY.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's plan to engineer a new breed of church is in line with what the fraudster Carlos Casteneda did with FICTIONAL NAGUALISM. Criminal Scientology was also based on FICTIONAL FANTASY.

Los Angeles, in the 1950s and early 1960s when Castaneda was there as a young man who was taking creativity writing classes at LA Community College which is a center for a talented group of science fiction writers, one of whom, L Ron Hubbard, created his own religion called SCIENTOLOGY. Most of Scientology's leaders have appeared in courts, many have been convicted.

It is said that Carlos Castaneda the founder of fictional NAGUALISM was viciously cruel to his wife Amy Wallace, demanding that she give up her cats to prove her worth as a disciple, change her name, she was forced to recruit other women for sexual appetite, berated her for being too fat or too thin, took her jewelry away and then at whim, gave her other jewelry in return, and that he engaged in perverted behavior such as making the women in his harem sit like dolls at table while he fed them coffee from a spoon--acting like a large child, treating the women as objects to manipulate and toy with.

The motives that drive others to start their own New-Age church is GREED AND POWER.
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
bronchitis Oaroloye does not want to reveal that his core beliefs are based on FICTIONAL REALISM NOVELS on NAGUALISM AND CELESTINE PROPHECY.

He is also a trusted convert of CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY and dares to declare his belief that the novels of fictional Lapsomrompa is based on reality.

In the 1950s and early 1960s when the founder of FICTIONAL NAGUALISM, Carlos Castaneda was in Los angelos as a young man taking creativity writing classes at LA Community College which was a center for a talented group of science fiction writers, one of whom, L Ron Hubbard, then created his own FICTIONAL religion called SCIENTOLOGY which is really today a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION with many convictions.
oaroloye:

ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY.

THE WARRIOR EMBRACES THE TRUTH THAT THEY, AND THEY ALONE, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FATE- THEY, AND NO ONE ELSE.

No GOD.

No DEVIL.

No PERSON.

This means that we must make all the necessary preparations for success, and leave as little to chance as we can- and if we still fail, not approportion Blame, but accept the Failure as Ours'.
Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
We all suffer from the same weakness. We refuse to surrender our lies.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is lying when he claims that, "Professor de Mille" did not prove his case. Nor did you see any evidence. All you saw was a man who SAID he had evidence. HE SAID that HE SAW Carlos Castaneda on Campus, when his book said that he was in MEXICO with Don JUAN MATUS. WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?"

The man that Bronchitis Oaroloye is referring to here is none other than the FRAUDSTER, Carlos Castaneda's close friend. His friend blew Castaneda's cover when he told Prof. Richard De Mille that Carlos Castaneda was LYING because he was not in the dessert with his Fictional character Don Juan Matus as he claimed, but in the campus library.

Up to that point the professors believed that Carlos Castaneda based his thesis on reality. Prof Richard De Mille thoroughly investigated and in spite of the embarrassment to the university, released his findings.

Carlos Castaneda is a FRAUD. His work was the product of DRUG INDUCED FICTIONAL REALISM ......... NON-FICTION !

He went on to founder NAGUALISM, a cultic following and SCREWED all his followers.

Carlos attended the LA Community College which was a center for a talented group of science fiction writers, one of whom, L Ron Hubbard who created his own FICTIONAL religion called SCIENTOLOGY which is really today a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION with many convictions.

Considering that Bronchitis Oaroloye's core beliefs are based on what Prof.Richard De Mille called FICTIONAL REALITY, it would be dangerous to the public if he starts his own New- Age church.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's stated plans to engineer a new breed of church is in line with what the fraudster Carlos Casteneda did with FICTIONAL NAGUALISM. Carlos Castaneda the founder of fictional NAGUALISM was viciously cruel to his wife Amy Wallace, demanding that she give up her cats to prove her worth as a disciple, change her name, she was forced to recruit other women for Carlos' sexual appetite. He insulted her for being too fat or too thin, took her jewelry away and then at whim, gave her other jewelry of his own choice in return.

His wife says that Carlos engaged in perverted behavior such as making the women in his Cultic harem sit like dolls at the table while he fed them coffee from a spoon--acting like a large child, treating the women as objects to manipulate and toy with.

The motives that drive others to start their own New-Age church is GREED AND POWER.

The founder of FICTIONAL NAGUALISM and the founder of FICTIONAL SCIENTOLOGY were buddies who studied science fiction writing at the same college. Criminal Scientology was also based on FICTIONAL FANTASY.

Re: Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. by ScienceWatch: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ALL he knows is that SOMEONE ACCUSED HIM OF IT. Whereas, in the TEACHINGS, Don JUAN MATUS, his Nagual Benefactor, explained the reasons why CELIBACY IS A MUST for a WARRIOR- that SEX is a DANGER that would prevent a Warrior from attaining MAN-OF-KNOWLEDGE. Therefore, he could not have been teaching some concubine to have Sex with him, nor anyone else.

"Professor de Mille" did not prove his case. Nor did you see any evidence. All you saw was a man who SAID he had evidence. HE SAID that HE SAW Carlos Castaneda on Campus, when his book said that he was in MEXICO with Don JUAN MATUS. WHAT DOES THAT PROVE?

It is EXPLICITLY STATED that CARLOS CASTANEDA was THE FIRST OYINBO EVER to be inducted into their order.
WHY? Even because HIS PEOPLE HAD LITERALLY EXTERMINATED EVERYONE who had had the Knowledge they were struggling to recover.
He was NOT ALLOWED to RECORD their IMAGES, nor give out ANY information that could identify them. This information was not required by his Department. His thesis was on the Native American Indians' use of the HALLUCINOGENIC PLANTS: PEYOTE, PSILOCYBE, and DATURA alone. They didn't WANT the BIOGRAPHIES of the Native Americans involved. In the thesis, he said that Don JUAN MATUS was a YAQUI INDIAN. So some Oyinbos went to the YAQUI Indians, and asked them whether they had any such beliefs as Don JUAN MATUS supposedly had.

They said that they did not. Reading the book, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO SAY? "Yes!"

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT?

I know that Nigerians are poorly-educated, but, surely SCIENCEWATCH'S EMPLOYERS could not be ignorant of WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH AMERICA, RIGHT AT THAT TIME? I lived through that time period, but was not directly affected. I was too young and isolated to know what it meant at that time, but this was the time of the VIETNAM WAR.

Does SCIENCEWATCH know, or CARE what that was, and understand the relevance to these events? I found ScienceWatch to be crude, rude, and insensitive. Why would HE care?

The VIETNAM WAR was AMERICA deciding what form of Government a SOVEREIGN NATION was NOT ALLOWED to have. So, they DRAFTED innocent citizens, gave them a quick training course, and sent them to VIETNAM, to shoot and bomb the people there into submission.

CASSIUS CLAY, the Heavyweight Champion Boxer was called to go and fight as a soldier. He refused.

So he was stripped of his title, and jailed. Maybe you heard of him? He became a Muslim, and was called MUHAMMAD ALI.

Anyway, if the Native Americans- who ALL have this Knowledge, just like WE "ALL" Know JUJU, had revealed to the American Government that they possessed Secret Knowledge of Strategic Value- their reservations would be immediately placed under LOCKDOWN, and their Medicine Men FORCED to divulge what they knew.

Once they got the information they wanted, all Witnesses would be massacred.

How do I know this? Even because THIS IS HOW the OYINBOS DID IT the FIRST time!
NAGUALISM IS PART OF NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE! It is the commoner OYINBOS who didn't know what was going on under their noses. WE HAVE SIMILAR KNOWLEDGE. The OYINBOS say that THAT ISN'T REAL too! While their Research Labs are WORKING FURIOUSLY to "REVERSE-ENGINEER" the Technology of HOW TO TRANSFORM A SPECIES, HOW TO LIVE UNDERWATER, HOW TO DIVINE, HOW TO CONTROL PEOPLE- which SCOAN claims to deliver people from.

The OYINBOS were angry Carlos Castaneda didn't give them DON JUAN MATUS, as Richard de Mille gave them L. RON HUBBARD.

He was a member of DIANETICS at the same time with PAUL TWITCHELL. He quit the year a RAID promoted him to create SCIENTOLOGY. Maybe He provided the Intel for the raid, maybe some other spy.

He denounced DIANETICS, after using it for four years. Eleven years later, his fellow member, PAUL TWITCHELL founded ECKANKAR, using Knowledge ripped- off from SCIENTOLOGY- with SIMILAR accomplishments to NAGUALISM- which Richard de Mille claimed WASN'T REAL!
How much more evidence do you need, that this man was JUST EMPLOYED to COVER UP SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE?

THAT'S RIGHT! DAMN STRAIGHT I INSULT THE INTEGRITY OF "APOSTLE" PAUL. The Doctrine of "APOSTLES" is of ROMAN CATHOLIC origin. BAPTISM by SPRINKLING is of ROMAN CATHOLIC origin. HOLY WATER is of ROMAN. CATHOLIC origin.

The ROSARY is of ROMAN CATHOLIC origin. Evidence is slanted toward SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS being a ROMAN CATHOLIC Undercover Operation. Oh? You think that The Kingdom of Heaven is by RESUME, now? The Lord would choose a WOLF to shepherd HIS SHEEP?

He was NOT a CENTRAL FIGURE in the Early Church. He was a MEDDLER, who went around letters claiming to be better than everyone else, because he SAID he had actually SEEN Yahshua, after he had Resurrected.

What is DEEMPHASIZED is that AFTER his GODZILLA RAMPAGE, over 500 Brethren who all saw Lord Yahshua together, after his Resurrection, VANISHED FROM HISTORY.

Only PAUL mentions their existence. MY THEORY is that THESE were the FIRST JEWISH CHRISTIANS whom PAUL dragged to JERUSALEM to be EXECUTED, if they did not agree to SHUT UP ABOUT LORD YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS. ONLY YAHSHUA IS IMPORTANT IN CHURCH HISTORY. PAUL, however, started the GENTILE PERSECUTION by telling Neto that HE HAD FORCED YAHSHUA TO MANIFEST TO HIM, BY KILLING CHRISTIANS.

That was his ENDGAME the whole time. That is the thing, you see: WHAT PAUL SPREAD WAS NOT THE GOSPEL. It was not even "LIKE" The Gospel! It was THE OPPOSITE of THE GOSPEL! There is no proof that he was ever blinded. Ananias was surely a false Christian, if he ever existed.

'BROTHER SAUL,
RECEIVE THY SIGHT.'

Brother Saul, receive thy sight.
And the same hour I looked up upon him."
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST READ.

All of Paul's Companions allegedly saw this light, but ONLY HE WAS BLINDED? They were all there together, but ONLY HE heard the Voice?
That is, however irrelevant: I personally heard a Voice like that- It queried why I did not give up my copy of a book I was telling someone else to buy.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE THEM THE BOOK?" My TOENAILS heard that Voice! However, the two standing right by me heard nothing.

They were delighted that I suddenly gave them the book. (THE NEXT STEP FOR GROWING CHRISTIANS, by Jack T. Chick.)
My point being, that there IS such a thing: I believe it, because I have seen... uh, heard it, myself. Do you?

IF ANANIAS WERE A TRUE CHRISTIAN, IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH ALL THE JEWS, ACCORDING TO THE LAW. Any Jew confessing Yahshua was excommunicated from the Synagogues.

LORD YAHSHUA HIMSELF COULD NOT BE ON GOOD TERMS WITH ALL THE JEWS THAT DWELT ANYWHERE!. ANANAIAS was therefore a FAKE.
You read the Epistles, you find that NO ONE KNEW THE GOSPEL.

PAUL had fine his work well as a Bounty Hunter. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS! If PAUL had to "PROVE TO THE DAMASCUS JEWS" that Yahshua was the Christ and Son of God, WHAT HAD ANANIAS BEEN DOING THE WHOLE TIME?

WHERE ARE THE "SATANICALLY-INSPIRED" DOCTRINES?

I am showing, DOCTRINE-BY-DOCTRINE, how there is NOTHING "SATANICALLY-INSPIRED" in the NAGUALISM Doctor Carlos Castaneda was taught, FROM CARLOS CASTANEDA'S OWN BOOKS. I do not SAY that what he was taught was consistent with The Bible- I SHOW YOU THAT IT DOES. Whereas the follower of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, the shameless False Prophet, whose last alleged False Prophecy- that the Foreign Exchange Rate would fall to N650 to the US Dollar JUST FAILED.

Therefore, SCIENCEWATCH'S BOSS is in TROUBLE.

Im dont understanding oo. The exchange rate is now N360.5 =$1

(1) (Reply)

Popular Reverend Father Resigns From Catholic Priesthood In Akwa Ibom / Our African Native Doctors Are Using The "Wisdom And Knowledge" / Pastor Ibieyomi Gifts A New Car & N5m To A Blind Evangelist & Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.