Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. (754 Views)

Nigerian Upwork Freelancers Please Step In Here For A Minute I Need Your Help! / Forget Fiverr And Clickbank, See How You Can Make Over N100k Weekly From Pukena / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by trueinfo: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Let's be serious. It's a big loss for both the freelancers and their clients on the freelance marketplaces. When you get a job, you as a freelancer will pay 20% commission while your client also pays tax. When you earn $400, you will only get $320($80 is gone!) while your client also pays tax; that's serious.

Meanwhile, it's a big gain for Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

What to expect from me:

>>>I will set up your own freelance website.

You can contact me to see a demo,

>>>I will install a payment gateway for you that can accept $ payment, I mean, accepting payment from your client is no issue,
>>>I will instal ssl certificate on the website for you.

If you're interested, mail me now:
newsong248@gmail.com
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by MyschoolNG(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
trueinfo:
It's a big loss for both the freelancers and their clients on the freelance marketplaces. When you get a job, you as a freelancer will pay 20% commission while your client also pays tax. When you earn $400, you will only get $320($80 is gone!) while your client also pays tax; that's serious.

I, therefore, want to share this method. If you're interested, signify please. So that I will know how important the information is to you.
simply make your client pay directly to your paypal
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by trueinfo: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
MyschoolNG:
simply make your client pay directly to your paypal

You guys are making things complicated. Paypal is not meant for Nigerians. You struggle to open a foreign Paypal and one day gbam! That is one; two: you need to look for exchangers to buy your Paypal funds.

Using this simple method, you don't need all those things!
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by africanman85: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Drop it bro
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by MyschoolNG(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
trueinfo:

You guys are making things complicated. Paypal is not meant for Nigerians. You struggle to open a foreign Paypal and one day gbam! That is one; two: you need to look for exchangers to buy your Paypal funds.

Using this simple method, you don't need all those things!
that's the best option even your client would be happy.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by trueinfo: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
MyschoolNG:
that's the best option even your client would be happy.

This man go and sit down somewhere, if you are ok by Paypal, congrats.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by ollybode(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
op drop the info, we are following
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by kilojoDesigns: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
trueinfo:

This man go and sit down somewhere, if you are ok by Paypal, congrats.
lol, baba sha wan spoil op business. op any working example of the websites you've created?
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by bestspoke: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
You'll fail woefully I'm sorry to say.(Not you, the site)

You don't just cook up freelance sites and boom it starts auto piloting by itself. Years of handwork and pivoting have birthed the thriving freelance sites we now have today.

Marketing for buyers and sellers will eat up your budget before your eyes.

How do you intend to bridge trust between buyers and sellers, have you not thought about the scepticism you feel when you're hiring a virtual worker for the first time. From experience, it's too much of resource-gulping venture to delve into as a business. And I don't know how much of your wizardry can oversee and stop scams before they land you or your website into trouble.

If you've have built an MVP and it's doing so well, let us see it.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by trueinfo: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
bestspoke:
You'll fail woefully I'm sorry to say.(Not you, the site)

You don't just cook up freelance sites and boom it starts auto piloting by itself. Years of handwork and pivoting have birthed the thriving freelance sites we now have today.

Marketing for buyers and sellers will eat up your budget before your eyes.

How do you intend to bridge trust between buyers and sellers, have you not thought about the scepticism you feel when you're hiring a virtual worker for the first time. From experience, it's too much of resource-gulping venture to delve into as a business. And I don't know how much of your wizardry can oversee and stop scams before they land you or your website into trouble.

If you've have built an MVP and it's doing so well, let us see it.

Seeing a lion ahead cannot get you anywhere. Not all Nigerians will be like you storytellers; these are the kinds of people who discuss Drogba's wealth and have never dropped any gbam in their lives. If you've never succeeded doing it, why can't you shup up your mouth and learn from adventurers. Go and sleep or betterstill, put pepper in your eyes. I have spoken.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by bestspoke: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
trueinfo:

Seeing a lion ahead cannot get you anywhere. Not all Nigerians will be like you storytellers; these are the kinds of people who discuss Drogba's wealth and have never dropped any gbam in their lives. If you've never succeeded doing it, why can't you shup up your mouth and learn from adventurers. Go and sleep or betterstill, put pepper in your eyes. I have spoken.
Why are you fleeing from your name? Only a simpleton will not question your sophistry.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by Mission2prosper: 3:31am On Jul 07, 2017
trueinfo:

He is telling you the simple truth. why not create a freelance site for yourself and see.

or let me ask you a simple question. What makes your site better than upwork? is it 10x better?
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by Israelconcepts: 4:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Mission2prosper:
He is telling you the simple truth. why not create a freelance site for yourself and see.

or let me ask you a simple question. What makes your site better than upwork? is it 10x better?

No mind am...He should Build it for himself first.. Only a naive person will fall for his trick...The guy na hustler ..
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by bobowaja(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2017
trueinfo:
Let's be serious. It's a big loss for both the freelancers and their clients on the freelance marketplaces. When you get a job, you as a freelancer will pay 20% commission while your client also pays tax. When you earn $400, you will only get $320($80 is gone!) while your client also pays tax; that's serious.

Meanwhile, it's a big gain for Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

What to expect from me:

>>>I will set up your own freelance website.

You can contact me to see a demo,

>>>I will install a payment gateway for you that can accept $ payment, I mean, accepting payment from your client is no issue,
>>>I will instal ssl certificate on the website for you.

If you're interested, mail me now:
newsong248@gmail.com

Op, how are you going to build trust between buyers and sellers and how are you going to make both the buyers and sellers trust you. You cant just wake up in a day and paint your paradise blue. I won't say the project is not possible, but make sure you have a large budget for adverts and also be ready for discrimination from the Whites. Wish you luck.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by ollybode(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
I like that statement, Op seems to be confrontational with those that tell him simple truth.
bestspoke:

Why are you fleeing from your name? Only a simpleton will not question your sophistry.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by bobowaja(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
ollybode:
I like that statement, Op seems to be confrontational with those that tell him simple truth.

The truth hurts.
Re: Start your own Freelance Website: Forget Fiverr-upwork-freelancers 20%. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
bestspoke:

Hahahahahaha. I just wonder what this guy is thinking. So you create a freelance site and then what? It just sits there and collect dust because nobody will come near that site without extensive marketing and even if you get past the marketing stage and get freelancers working for you then what? You wont charge them 20% to recover what you spent? And to make more profit? Lol him think say na beans to manage freelancing site.

(1) (Reply)

15 Million Naira Secured Investment For Three Months Only! / Pebble Time Smartwatch For Android And Iphone For Sale!!! / Jpmorgan CEO Says Bitcoin Is A 'fraud' That Will Eventually Blow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.