Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

PP Logistics Do Not Have Credibility (please Read) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PP Logistics Do Not Have Credibility (please Read) (467 Views)

I Need Weekly Supplies Of Pets Bottles And Pp / PP Polythene Needed. / For Sale:daily Extruded (pp),viju, Masterbatch, Nral,pure Water And Crushed Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PP Logistics Do Not Have Credibility (please Read) by MarchLegend: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
PP Logistics sent a broadcast on instagram informing people to repost for a chance to win various experience feel.
The deal was as simple as possible: highest repost wins.
It was suppose to run from Tuesday 4th July to Wednesday 5th July 2017, but for whatever reason best known to them it was rescheduled to today, Thursday 5th July.
I painstakingly put so much time and effort to this, to the extent my contacts were complaining I was flooding their timelime.
At the end of the day I got the most reposts with 205 but wasn't selected as winner, while the supposed winner got a repost of 151.
I made a call to them, but was apologised to and told I would be called later. After sometime I got a call from them telling me the winner was randomly selected as againt the advertised condition of highest repost.
This post is in no way aimed at tarnishing the company's name, but it hurts when a supposed company of repute decides to discredit her image with such, it show they might just have reason for doubt.
PP Logistics please review and show your credibility and save your image.

Cc;
Seun, Lalasticlala
Please help push this to fp
Re: PP Logistics Do Not Have Credibility (please Read) by MarchLegend: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=MarchLegend post=58197004]PP Logistics sent a broadcast on instagram informing people to repost for a chance to win various experience feel.
The deal was as simple as possible: highest repost wins.
It was suppose to run from Tuesday 4th July to Wednesday 5th July 2017, but for whatever reason best known to them it was rescheduled to today, Thursday 5th July.
I painstakingly put so much time and effort to this, to the extent my contacts were complaining I was flooding their timelime.
At the end of the day I got the most reposts with 205 but wasn't selected as winner, while the supposed winner got a repost of 151.
I made a call to them, but was apologised to and told I would be called later. After sometime I got a call from them telling me the winner was randomly selected as againt the advertised condition of highest repost.
This post is in no way aimed at tarnishing the company's name, but it hurts when a supposed company of repute decides to discredit her image with such, it show they might just have reason for doubt.
PP Logistics please review and show your credibility to save your image.

Cc;
Seun, Lalasticlala
Please help push this to fp

Trying to post pictures but can't. How do I sort it out?
Re: PP Logistics Do Not Have Credibility (please Read) by MarchLegend: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mynd44
OAM4J.... biko, pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Hot Selling Products To Sell / Get YOUR LOAN Without Stress / Have You Been Able To Obtain An Access Bank Visa Card Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.