Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Looking For LDS (mormon) YSA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For LDS (mormon) YSA (507 Views)

"Poverty Can End In Africa By Tithing"---american slowpoke(sorry, I Meant Mormon) / "Poverty Can End In Africa By Tithing"---american slowpoke(sorry, I Meant Mormon) / Ex-Mormon Matthew Duff details his journey to atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For LDS (mormon) YSA by dorindaamara: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
hello everyone �. I'm Dorinda, an LDS young single adult and i'm hoping to connect with other exposed young single adults who share similar views and mindsets w me. Comment your wards, stakes and Instagram handles below, let's connect. IG: @dorindaamara
Re: Looking For LDS (mormon) YSA by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 07, 2017
dorindaamara:
hello everyone �. I'm Dorinda, an LDS young single adult and i'm hoping to connect with other exposed young single adults who share similar views and mindsets w me. Comment your wards, stakes and Instagram handles below, let's connect. IG: @dorindaamara
hello.

you can't find Mormon believers here in Nigeria. Christianity is the only root to find out who Jesus really is. Please I'd like you becoming a Christian id you are not. God bless you.
Re: Looking For LDS (mormon) YSA by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2017
dorindaamara:
hello.

you can't find Mormon believers here in Nigeria. Christianity is the only root to find out who Jesus really is. Please I'd like you becoming a Christian id you are not. God bless you.

anyway, what's LDA?
Re: Looking For LDS (mormon) YSA by dorindaamara: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
hello.

anyway, what's LDA?
Jhaytee4all:
hello.

anyway, what's LDA?

loool, ignorance is the reason why many people are facing challenges. What is the definition of a christian? isn't a christian one who believes in Jesus Christ? and aren't Mormons members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints? if we did not believe in Jesus Christ would we name our church after him? so please, next time be sure to have enough information on a topic before commenting. thanks for your information though, but make sure you yourself accept Jesus Christ and stop condemnation. Judge not so that he shall not be judged. God bless you.
Re: Looking For LDS (mormon) YSA by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
dorindaamara:

loool, ignorance is the reason why many people are facing challenges. What is the definition of a christian? isn't a christian one who believes in Jesus Christ? and aren't Mormons members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints? if we did not believe in Jesus Christ would we name our church after him? so please, next time be sure to have enough information on a topic before commenting. thanks for your information though, but make sure you yourself accept Jesus Christ and stop condemnation. Judge not so that he shall not be judged. God bless you.

Lol.

First, you may be right if it's ignorance(but that doesn't make you fully right, I have my claims)

Second, I have by his grace accepted him.

Thirdly, I'm not condemning. Neither am I judging. Because Matthew7:1 says; Judge not so ye be not judged.
If I did, may God forgive me, and also you.
The Bible also tells us that "love believe all things" in 1Corinthians13. So why should I condemn or judge?
God is the righteous judge. I leave it all to him at his great white judgment throne.

I heard a strange thing about the mormon book was why made me reply you that way. Sorry though...

But still, can I get more enlightened about mormon, its believers and book.? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Absurdity Of Jesus Death On The Cross. / Apostle Suleman Pays 2yrs School Fees For A University Lady In Umuahia(pics) / Richard Dawkins' Berkeley Event Cancelled For 'Islamophobia'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.