Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Dell E6240 Core I7 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell E6240 Core I7 (2895 Views)

✈✳✅6hours Battery Life GUARANTEED Dell Latitude E5450 500GB Core i7 12GB Ram — / Dell latitude e6420, core i7, 8gb ram.. SOLD!!! / Dell 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen. Core i7, 4GB AMD Radon Graphics, Touchscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell E6240 Core I7 by spiich007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
Dell Latitude E6420
Intel Core i7 Processor
2.70Ghz Processor Speed (That's really fast)
500GB HDD
8GB RAM
WiFi
Webcam
CD/DVD ROM
3 USB 2.0 Ports
1 eSATA Port
1 HDMI Port
Keyboard Light
9 Cell Battery - dual cell
Activated windows 10
Original Tokumbo Charger Inclusive 130k

Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by spiich007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
SA
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is a cool laptop, the exact specs i'm looking for.. I love the config...can't part with 130k ryt now... what's the best price ?
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
spiich007:
Dell Latitude E6420
Intel Core i7 Processor
500GB HDD
8GB RAM
WiFi
Webcam
CD/DVD ROM
3 USB 2.0 Ports
1 eSATA Port
1 HDMI Port
Keyboard Light
Activated windows 10

I am interested in this chic...Send me an email..check my signature for contact
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by spiich007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:
This is a cool laptop, the exact specs i'm looking for.. I love the config...can't part with 130k ryt now... what's the best price ?
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by kode12: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2017
OP I don't mean to spoil your market oh, but I dont think it would be fair if I don't point out to your prospective buyers that this is actually a 2nd or 3rd generation core i7 and a modern core i3 of say 6th generation would be a lot faster. So y'all compare carefully before purchasing. Sorry OP.

1 Like

Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by spiich007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sold
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by spiich007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
No offense taken Bill Gate
kode12:
OP I don't mean to spoil your market oh, but I dont think it would be fair if I don't point out to your prospective buyers that this is actually a 2nd or 3rd generation core i7 and a modern core i3 of say 6th generation would be a lot faster. So y'all compare carefully before purchasing. Sorry OP.
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Androidking: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2017
kode12:

Serious bullshit I used to think its true.

I know of core i7 4th generation that is more powerful than 7th generation of core i5 and d same PC is more powerful than the most powerful.6th generation of core i5 too. So its no just d generation involved at worst all core 99% of i7 is using hyper threading while 99.9% of core i5 doesn't and core i3 no matter the generation doesn't. That PC is not bad for that price
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Myadstopup: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Msg me on WhatsApp regarding the xbox one S
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by kode12: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Androidking:

Serious bullshit I used to think its true.

I know of core i7 4th generation that is more powerful than 7th generation of core i5 and d same PC is more powerful than the most powerful.6th generation of core i5 too. So its no just d generation involved at worst all core 99% of i7 is using hyper threading while 99.9% of core i5 doesn't and core i3 no matter the generation doesn't. That PC is not bad for that price
Lol.Are you sure OP did not contract you for this defense? I no follow you quarrel oh Oga. All the same, the processor specs,number of cores,hyper threading capabilities,L2 and L3 cache sizes etc. would ultimately determine,that's the point not the core i7 badge. One love
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by spiich007(m): 3:07am On Jul 13, 2017
U have no idea my experience in tech world son! Bet you are still in high school when I dump my second deskstop pc for my first laptop. Is a shame when kiddz open their slits on someone else thread acting like they own the site/page
kode12:

Lol.Are you sure OP did not contract you for this defense? I no follow you quarrel oh Oga. All the same, the processor specs,number of cores,hyper threading capabilities,L2 and L3 cache sizes etc. would ultimately determine,that's the point not the core i7 badge. One love
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by kode12: 5:25am On Jul 13, 2017
spiich007:
U have no idea my experience in tech world son! Bet you are still in high school when I dump my second deskstop pc for my first laptop. Is a shame when kiddz open their slits on someone else thread acting like they own the site/page
You know why you're this pained? Because you and your mercenary know I'm being honest here. And I've been very nice and polite in answering you all out of respect not for you but for your business, because i'm a business man myself and i don't spoil other people's business. If you think you have half of my experience in IT both in industry and academia, show proof of your claims let's see and i'll counter each of them. Fucking hungry man with your ancient laptop trying to find someone to pass your shit onto. Keep stretching it, lets see how long your advert will stay up
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Androidking: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2017
kode12:

You know why you're this pained? Because you and your mercenary know I'm being honest here. And I've been very nice and polite in answering you all out of respect not for you but for your business, because i'm a business man myself and i don't spoil other people's business. If you think you have half of my experience in IT both in industry and academia, show proof of your claims let's see and i'll counter each of them. Fucking hungry man with your ancient laptop trying to find someone to pass your shit onto. Keep stretching it, lets see how long your advert will stay up

Na wow. The guy Don sell d laptop already na .
kode12:

Thanks for d point. U supposed to consider those facts before u counter him d first place. Some 4th gen still beat 7th gen i5 considering those things u list above too.
spiich007:
We are here to learn I didn't go tech school but my enthusiasm and study keeps me going and m ready to learn more no need for insult. One love
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Darvel(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
spiich007:
Dell Latitude E6420
Intel Core i7 Processor
500GB HDD
8GB RAM
WiFi
Webcam
CD/DVD ROM
3 USB 2.0 Ports
1 eSATA Port
1 HDMI Port
Keyboard Light
Activated windows 10

dis laptop is an old generation laptop.. doesn't work 130k... anew generation core i3 will work better and faster Dan dis
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Androidking: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Darvel:

dis laptop is an old generation laptop.. doesn't work 130k... anew generation core i3 will work better and faster Dan dis

Like I said its not just d generation of the processor we need to know the full details of the core i7 and d core i3 u are comparing it with. D problem with d PC is not the processor its d graphics and d price is not bad due to dollar issue
Re: Dell E6240 Core I7 by Darvel(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Androidking:

Like I said its not just d generation of the processor we need to know the full details of the core i7 and d core i3 u are comparing it with. D problem with d PC is not the processor its d graphics and d price is not bad due to dollar issue

story... na mumu go buy am

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Write Protection From Memory Card / Clean Uk Used Dell Latitude 600 @ #26,500 / Sony To Launch Vaio P-series, World Lightest 8-inch Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.