Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum (626 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by bodmas119(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
please someone really needs your opinion, she just discovered her brother in-law and her mum are going out together, she needs your advice and steps to take. thanks
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by Ever8054: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
let them be,they are adult and can make their choices..just pray he do not dump her but they should end up on the alter to say I do...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by Greenbullet(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abomination
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Simple. If its possible them take an oath never to disrespect each other even when they break up and both of them are bound by the oath. Anyone who breaks d oath dies of private part rottenness. Shikena!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by Sarang(f): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2017
When you think you've heard the worst.. cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by coolcatty: 1:03am On Jul 07, 2017
I don't understand.

Brother-inlaw as in your sister's husband or your husband's brother

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by joyAA(f): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Wait! Where are they going

Okay okay , if it is what it sounds like it is- they are in a romantic relationship- then she better involve the mother's husband shapshap and her in-laws
That kain thing no good

Except the woman's husband is no more, but it just sounds weird and one kainkain undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by infogenius(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2017
I will just conclude that he is a dunce
and his case is beyond hope.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Brother In-law Is Going Out With Your Mum by Richy4(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok, let me get this straight...I believe what you meant was that your husband's brother is romantically involved with your mum right?

<<< Is your Brother inlaw married?
<<<is your Dad still alive?
<<< What does the law or your village law say about such?

If the Brother inlaw is not married<<<Good

If the woman is a widow, then<<< Positive

If the village bye-law is silence about such involvement, then fine and Good

But you need to ask your mom about it instead of jumping into conclusion...Things are not always the way it seems....
If it was indeed the truth, I believe your mum got some needs {ie if the husband is no longer alive}

You do not have to be selfish and tell her not to be romantically involved again...It is not really easy on them especially when their loved one passes...and they are young at heart..They need those shoes to be filled even if it was lies or only cuddling ... ...

All you need to do is to have a heart to heart chat with her and warn her about the eminent heart break that might occur with such involvement..Talk about how it will make you feel if they eventually breaks up and people start talking to you with disrespect or looking down on her because of their involvement ...Tell her that you did not say she should not find happiness again but it should not be from your brother inlaw..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Model Marriage / Is She The Best Mom Ever / Man Beaten For Sleeping Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.