Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Walk Home With N17 Million Cash Plus A Ford Edge Jeep Before Xmas! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Walk Home With N17 Million Cash Plus A Ford Edge Jeep Before Xmas! (343 Views)

Distress Sale, 4bedroom Detached Duplex Plus A Room Bq / Buy Two Plots And Get One Plot Free Plus A Free Survey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walk Home With N17 Million Cash Plus A Ford Edge Jeep Before Xmas! by Knetpro(m): 2:18am On Jul 07, 2017
If you reside in Lagos and would love to make money online in Nigeria, I have a great business proposition for you!

Would you love to earn over N17 million PLUS a Ford Edge Jeep before Xmas with ZERO CAPITAL?

I am sure you would!

If so, follow the simple steps below to get started without delay:

Step One: Comment "Count me in!" in your reply to this post.

Step Two: Download the FREE Application Form from the following link ===>>> http://komebiz.com/Komebiz-International_Partner-Application-Form.pdf

Step Three: Fill and Submit the form to the following email address: ===>>> partner@komebiz.com

Step Four: Check your email for the full details of the business proposition that you will begin marketing without delay.

BUT, PLEASE!!!

THIS IS NOT FOR EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY!!!

THIS IS FOR ONLY SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO WORK AND DETERMINED TO CHANGE THEIR STORY TO GLORY BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.
As a matter of fact, we need 20 PERSONS ONLY FOR THIS PROJECT and we will not hesitate to drop any person who is not serious from our list.
AND APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.

SO, YOU REALLY NEED TO HURRY!!!

BUT REMEMBER!!!

YOU MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS FOR YOU TO QUALIFY FOR THIS BUSINESS.

So, are you ready to get started?

Alright. reply "Count me in!" in to this post, download the registration form, fill and submit it without delay.

Thereafter, you will receive the details and Step by Step Guide of this 100% legit smoking-hot real estate business to your email without delay.

REGISTRATION IS FREE. SO, GO AHEAD AND REGISTER NOW!!!
Re: Walk Home With N17 Million Cash Plus A Ford Edge Jeep Before Xmas! by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 07, 2017
If truly zero capital..... Count me in 'twice'!!

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Flood, How Can We Forget For Fast. / 2units / LANDS AND PROPERTIES FOR SALE (updated Regularly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.