Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today (2558 Views)

See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) / What Is Your Experience Of Owning A Rottweiler / Watch Video Of Teenage Boy As He Fought A German Sherpherd Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Greene66: 2:56am On Jul 07, 2017
I was walking my 7 month old male GSD puppy yesterday at around 4pm. It rained so the weather was quite awesome for walking. I observed my puppy was growling at people looking too good to be true. I went to buy some things so we strolled together.

On our way back home, there was this loose Rottweiler dog sitting in front of a compound by the road. I wondered why a person would leave such a dog out on the street with the gate opened and dog unleashed. I was considering turning back, but the way home is that way and the next turn is quite a long way. So I decided to go further without caring about the rott.

The Rott charged us.. and stood in front of us growling. My pup also was growling at the dog. Then the rott attacked. I unleashed my puppy and let him wrestle the rott. He fought the rott and actually put down the rott but the rott hurt him too. They hurt themselves. The rott ran into his compound. I had to call a friend to come with his car or a bike to carry my pup as he couldn't walk again.

The useless owner of the foolish rott came out and began to shout at me. He said i was going to pay for the damages my 7 month boy did to his rott without talking about my own pup. I was so angry. Though I sorted things out with the foolish man as he also apologised later at night when we met again.

I am so thankful that my little puppy is alive. The rott hurt my boy. He broke the bone on his front paw. Though I took him to my vet immediately and the vet said he will be fine. He is with the vet.(overnight) I just remembered him. sad

Now vet demanded 15k from me. Because of one savage dog. 15k I did not plan for. I had to give him all the 8k with me and balance him tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by odiereke(m): 3:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Sorry my brother
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Kovu(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2017
You shouldn't have allowed your dog to have contact with the other dog. What if he was infected? That's a dig you're not sure is well taken care of. What if your dog got injured more than that? He could even kill your dog in the process.
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by DidiLove1: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Greene66:
I was walking my 7 month old male GSD puppy yesterday at around 4pm. It rained so the weather was quite awesome for walking. I observed my puppy was growling at people looking too good to be true. I went to buy some things so we strolled together.

On our way back home, there was this loose Rottweiler dog sitting in front of a compound by the road. I wondered why a person would leave such a dog out on the street with the gate opened and dog unleashed. I was considering turning back, but the way home is that way and the next turn is quite a long way. So I decided to go further without caring about the rott.

The Rott charged us.. and stood in front of us growling. My pup also was growling at the dog. Then the rott attacked. I unleashed my puppy and let him wrestle the rott. He fought the rott and actually put down the rott but the rott hurt him too. They hurt themselves. The rott ran into his compound. I had to call a friend to come with his car or a bike to carry my pup as he couldn't walk again.

The useless owner of the foolish rott came out and began to shout at me. He said i was going to pay for the damages my 7 month boy did to his rott without talking about my own pup. I was so angry. Though I sorted things out with the foolish man as he also apologised later at night when we met again.

I am so thankful that my little puppy is alive. The rott hurt my boy. He broke the bone on his front paw. Though I took him to my vet immediately and the vet said he will be fine. He is with the vet.(overnight) I just remembered him. sad

Now vet demanded 15k from me. Because of one savage dog. 15k I did not plan for. I had to give him all the 8k with me and balance him tomorrow.

From the bolded, there's not much difference between you and the owner of the rott. You jeopardized the life of your puppy by voluntarily releasing him to fight a rott. I hope you've learnt your lesson.

4 Likes

Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Greene66: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
DidiLove1:

From the bolded, there's not much difference between you and the owner of the rott. You jeopardized the life of your puppy by voluntarily releasing him to fight a rott. I hope you've learnt your lesson.

Oh I do not regret it because if I had turn back, such trash will happen again. That's how similar thing happened few weeks ago when 2 local dogs charged. I did not let my dog fight them but this being the second time it's happening again, no I won't go away.

In fact, I had plans to go home and bring my remaining 3 dogs at home (I have 4) to loose on the rott. But I was busy at the vet.

It so touching, everytime I cannot freely walk my pet without some silly dog standing in our way. I have reported to the estate security, they did nothing. Now the owner has learnt never to let his dog out again. We both learnt I guess.
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kovu:
You shouldn't have allowed your dog to have contact with the other dog. What if he was infected? That's a dig you're not sure is well taken care of. What if your dog got injured more than that? He could even kill your dog in the process.
The thing no tire you?
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Rott vs Gsd.....
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Muoweta: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
U obviously enjoyed the fight op well such contact is more than enough to infect ur dog with tick n even rabies. These 2 are better avoided
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Muoweta: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
U obviously enjoyed the fight op well such contact is more than enough to infect ur dog with tick n even rabies. These 2 are better avoided( don't tell me abt cleaning n vaccinating ur dog)
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by OsuGanja(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Greene66:

Oh I do not regret it because if I had turn back, such trash will happen again. That's how similar thing happened few weeks ago when 2 local dogs charged. I did not let my dog fight them but this being the second time it's happening again, no I won't go away.

In fact, I had plans to go home and bring my remaining 3 dogs at home (I have 4) to loose on the rott. But I was busy at the vet.

It so touching, everytime I cannot freely walk my pet without some silly dog standing in our way. I have reported to the estate security, they did nothing. Now the owner has learnt never to let his dog out again. We both learnt I guess.

Bro,come and bow yo head..Let me pray for you

1 Like

Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Greene66: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
OsuGanja:

Bro,come and bow yo head..Let me pray for you

lol.. I don't like bullying you know.. If you live in my estate you can't walk freely without seeing one rott or one Caucasian. Is it fair?
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Greene66: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Muoweta:
U obviously enjoyed the fight op well such contact is more than enough to infect ur dog with tick n even rabies. These 2 are better avoided( don't tell me abt cleaning n vaccinating ur dog)

I confess.. I enjoyed it grin

It made me proud of my pup. smiley

1 Like

Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by OsuGanja(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Greene66:

lol.. I don't like bullying you know.. If you live in my estate you can't walk freely without seeing one rott or one Caucasian. Is it fair?

E no mean bro...Lets change the subject to kids not dogss..Would you let your son fight a much bigger boy because he was bullied by him? i understand why you took that action tho..
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by rumenase(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
make Una free am small na abi Una want make e fight the Rott himself?

2 Likes

Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Greene66: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
rumenase:
make Una free am small na abi Una want make e fight the Rott himself?

I wonder oo..
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by timibare(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Next tym u see a Rott run away, Infact disappear, Aws ur dog doing? 7 months gsd wanna match up to adult crazy Rott, dude serzly ur lucky
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by Greene66: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
timibare:
Next tym u see a Rott run away, Infact disappear, Aws ur dog doing? 7 months gsd wanna match up to adult crazy Rott, dude serzly ur lucky

my dog is doing very fine.. Oh my dogs challenge any dog. A rott is just another dog. I have a 2 years old German Shepherd as well asides the 7 months puppy. I have adult dogs who have conquered rott before.

No be today bros cool
Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by DidiLove1: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Please stop encouraging dog fights to satisfy any sadistic crave at the expense of poor innocent dogs.

1 Like

Re: My GSD Fought A Rottweiler Today by chineduisaac(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help With My GSD: She's Afraid Of Crowds / Newly Imported Chow Chow Puppies For Sales / Any Puppy/dog For Adoption/giveaway Or For Sale @ Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.