Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded (26715 Views)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each / Driver Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Port-harcourt, Car Abandoned. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
armd robbbers are now switching to kidnapping.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by UgChris(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
Rumuji Area in Rivers state is a hot bed, police avoid that spot. Kidnapping there is incessant and unabated, they will keep all, ransack their bank account, seize their ATM, and I petty for all the women their, they will continuously be raping them for as long as they are there.
This has been happening for God knows how long, u cannot pass that axis, on the east west road, without being wallayed, it's unfortunate where we find ourselves.

When we refuse to put our hands on deck and fix a society, everybody running to their different churches while your society which is suppose to be your primary responsibility is being treated with reckless abandon, this is what you get. .. And nobody is safe as it comes back to hunt all of us. Absolutely everyone of us.

You are absolutely right my brother. One of our staff was shot dead at that same location. It is best described as a den of cultist and robbers. Worst of it is that they do not even fear SARS team let alone Police.

God will continue to save us!
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by OLLYMAX(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
]Is this story actually true?

Bloggers and their lies undecided no other news outlet carried this news. For real o since on monday evening.my company was in same mess three months ago but jst four pangs with ransom before Freedom.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by paddyofboss(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
DickDastardly2:
Buhari
Evans fall on u
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by ooshinibos: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
I smell a rat
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by yusufu16: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nawao Kidnapping is on the increase. I blame the Nigerian Police on Evan case
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by DONFASZY(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
C mumu kidnappers
Evans kindergarten student
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by erico2k2(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's Hight.time the FG licence people of reasonable character to own Arms .

1 Like

Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by omusiliyu(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
sapele914:
If President Buhari is not the cause,we pray your family members will be next.
sense and good health fall on you
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
HopeAtHand:
If Port Harcourt is not added to this news, the news will not be palatable enough to dish out.

Kidnapping is carried out in far away Rumuji, and Port Harcourt is added to spice it, at the detriment of the city that is grappling with its own problems.

I wish the Mayor of PH will sue the publishers of this story for defamation of PH.

Funny enough in an earlier news I read today the kidnapping was said to have happened near patani,but somehow to sell the news "PH" had to be added.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by ExInferis(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kidnappers
Armed robbers
Badoo
Militants
Pirates
iPods
OPC

And they say the North is dangerous.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by poseidon12: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Failed nation.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Gerrard59(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
HopeAtHand:
If Port Harcourt is not added to this news, the news will not be palatable enough to dish out.

Kidnapping is carried out in far away Rumuji, and Port Harcourt is added to spice it, at the detriment of the city that is grappling with its own problems.

I wish the Mayor of PH will sue the publishers of this story for defamation of PH.

grin grin grin

Mayor ko, general ni. The state is largely a one-city state. Someone will be staying at Elele/Eleme/Onne and say I'm living in Port-Harcourt.

Besides, Rivers is not and has never been safe. That is how the state has been since '03.

It is a way of life there to be dangerous. grin grin. Cross River is hustling to overtake her.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Blame the security operatives who published the insane ransom collected by Evans.

Many bad guys now see kidnapping as a better alternative to robbery.

i will heap the blame on the security operatives as you have rightly said...some classified information should not be in public domain just because you wanna expose criminals or kidnappers... the consequence is what is obtainable now.. mere exposing Evans I'll gotten wealth and his modus operandi spurred this bad gangs to emulate his work and see where we are now..
are we gonna stop traveling by road now due to fear of kidnapping??
only God will deliver us in this nation..
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Smooyis(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
Rumuji Area in Rivers state is a hot bed, police avoid that spot. Kidnapping there is incessant and unabated, they will keep all, ransack their bank account, seize their ATM, and I petty for all the women their, they will continuously be raping them for as long as they are there.
This has been happening for God knows how long, u cannot pass that axis, on the east west road, without being wallayed, it's unfortunate where we find ourselves.

When we refuse to put our hands on deck and fix a society, everybody running to their different churches while your society which is suppose to be your primary responsibility is being treated with reckless abandon, this is what you get. .. And nobody is safe as it comes back to hunt all of us. Absolutely everyone of us.

Wallayed
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Smooyis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by cumbak60: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
Do you even know the meaning of the word "usurp"?

How does one usurp a constitution

Kids just keep jumping in and out of one's mentions.
Its a grave mistake to quote you. You're a bitter soul beyond redemption. Enjoy your emotional damaged life bro. Bye.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Amhappy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
God help us ooo. I heard they are back on the roads meaning the amnesty by the Rivers State govt.has failed. This was what was happening late last year before the amnesty was given. They kidnap commercial buses and demand for ransom. I know two people sit dead on that road in attempt to escape from these boys. I thinks it's time for JTF to return to the roads.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
The hen has come home to roost.. not used in the right context but hey.. do we ever use anything in the right context in Nigeria

Our present leaders were youths 35-40 when they tasted political power in Nigeria, they are now old gays and they claim old-age means wisdom. a good majority of the youths have all gone to sleep, preferring to dance to the madness of weeded-up frog voices and illiterate area boys with promiscuous fish-brained baby-mamas.

They killed Education for dumb reality TV shows and replaced True Spirituality with Snapchat prayer gatherings. excuses everywhere instead of solutions.. well. we will stew in our own stupidity
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by joinnow: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hungry kidnapper cheesy see wetin Pmb don cause grin
So if you dey ph or travelling from warri to ph just they carry like 10k extra for pocket
Incase of kidnap you can negotiate with them.
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Smooyis:

Wallayed
"waylaid" thanks

1 Like

Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Gobhanky: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
We all know who is responsible na
Its no one other than mr.

Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by Ayodeji2k14: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
UgChris:

You are absolutely right my brother. One of our staff was shot dead at that same location. It is best described as a den of cultist and robbers. Worst of it is that they do not even fear SARS team let alone Police.

God will continue to save us!
.The painful part of this is that those evil kidnappers will widen the pussies of all the female victims both married and unmarried before they will release them.Nigeria is a failed country!
Re: 14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded by slap1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yesterday and today, our driver had to connect to PH through Aba instead of going straight from Owerri. It's farther, but more secure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) / Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video) / Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.