Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP (870 Views)

Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa / Wizkid Releases New Sultry Pics Rocking Matching Color With Car, Twitter Ablaze! / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by JamieNaija(m): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Wizkid is set to release his first EP on the 14th of July.

He shared the tracklist yesterday, which contains 12 tracks and 1 bonus track.

Wizkid features Drake, Bucie, Ty Dolla Sign, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Major Lazer on the EP.

Greatness coming.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/wizkid-releases-tracklist-for-his-sound.html?m=1

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by Drinokrane: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by JamieNaija(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Drinokrane:

Lol i corrected that already
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by Drinokrane: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2017
JamieNaija:

Datz y I screenshot grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by Drinokrane: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2017
JamieNaija:

Anyways Sha.. I just dy look fr attention grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by verygudbadguy(m): 6:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Anticipate...

My boi z breaking barriers... If you can't beat them, you join them.
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by ModusOperandi(f): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2017
Wizkid has been singing nonsense these days sha. Anyway, we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 07, 2017
That's why him de insult davido make people fit download him songs,

He use davido de find fame chaii
tongue
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by Sunexy(m): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2017
No matter the height of rubbish people think wizkid produces, davido is way much worse than him...most of them be giving us rubbish lyrics...just look at "fall" lyrics...
(Are u done talking..oh gal are u done talking)×16..
Wetin be all these
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by dahunsy(f): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# wizkid needs to go for HIV test jokes apart
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs****clears throat# wizkid needs to go for HIV test jokes apart

Then what? He's got money to take care of himself and stick to the antiretroviral drugs... But do you?

Stop wishing people you don't know badluck!
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2017
gbayi omo mi
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by Brown14: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2017
#crap from the other side
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by dahunsy(f): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Then what? He's got money to take care of himself and stick to the antiretroviral drugs... But do you?

Stop wishing people you don't know badluck!
coughs******who is this one I guess u are of them right? Don't make me loose it on you this morning.... Abj kinnects olosho gang undecided
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by drewiz(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2017
All Nigeria Celeb Gossip on
http://www.dregist.com.ng
[url]dregist.com.ng[/url]
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2017
nice one baba nla
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
dahunsy:
coughs******who is this one I guess u are of them right? Don't make me loose it on you this morning.... Abj kinnects olosho gang undecided

Okay, keep coughing later on get yourself tested.
Now run along patient!
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by dahunsy(f): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Okay, keep coughing later on get yourself tested.
Now run along patient!
clears**"throat# na so e dey start oooo if we ask dt42 to track you down as before dem go shout we are wicked n hrtless ......una dey see oo
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2017
dahunsy:
Aside this, is there anything further people in your clique can offer?

dahunsy:
clears**"throat# na so e dey start oooo if we ask dt42 to track you down as before dem go shout we are wicked n hrtless ......una dey see oo

I wouldn't honor you courtesy of a reply next time.
Re: Wizkid Releases Tracklist For His Sound From The Other Side EP by dahunsy(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Aside this, is there anything further people in your clique can offer? grin

I wouldn't honor you courtesy of a reply next time.
IQ below par....ignorance is always a bliss grin grin just keep up ur hustle for DAT corner wey u dey......for now go play somewhere b****h am Busy

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Otedola Sisters And Their Mom Who Just Turned A Year Older / Nigerian Lay Curse On Actress Omotola Jalade For Blocking Him, After Proposing / Nigerian Born Twins Cry And Plead With Psquare Not To Break Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.