Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Binaural Beats. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Binaural Beats. (950 Views)

Help!!how Do I Get To Use Binaural Beats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binaural Beats. by exotique1fy(f): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Hello everyone! smiley

I am doing some research on the use (and possibly benefits) of binaural beats. Is there anyone here that has experience with it? Who has used it before or still using it now. Please come and share your thoughts about it. Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Binaural Beats. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2017
exotique1fy:
Hello everyone! smiley

I am doing some research on the use (and possibly benefits) of binaural beats. Is there anyone here that has experience with it? Who has used it before or still using it now. Please come and share your thoughts about it. Thanks in advance smiley

Hi there, I have used binaural beats for quite a while. Being a long term insomniac I found that using them has vastly improved the quality of my sleep. Particularly I use the low alpha beats (around 8Hz) for preparation in my meditative practice to focus the mind. I have experimented with the higher Gamma waves, I experienced a higher cognition but found the after-effects troublesome for me and therefore discontinued their use.

I use the very low delta waves (2.5Hz) for a variety of actions especially self-healing and it works for me. More importantly the low delta waves delivers my awareness in a transcendental state from whence I can then work magickal actions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binaural Beats. by exotique1fy(f): 5:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Sarassin:

Hi there, I have used binaural beats for quite a while. Being a long term insomniac I found that using them has vastly improved the quality of my sleep. Particularly I use the low alpha beats (around 8Hz) for preparation in my meditative practice to focus the mind. I have experimented with the higher Gamma waves, I experienced a higher cognition but found the after-effects troublesome for me and therefore discontinued their use.

I use the very low delta waves (2.5Hz) for a variety of actions especially self-healing and it works for me. More importantly the low delta waves delivers my awareness in a transcendental state from whence I can then work magickal actions.

Hmmm... Interesting! I haven't tried it yet, but I read great reviews online that seem too good to be true. How did you get the beats!
Re: Binaural Beats. by stevecantrell: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Not all binaural beats are made with a pure intent. Its always good if you can make your own or download from a trusted source.
Re: Binaural Beats. by FlipGamBino: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have used it for meditative work. It works mostly for focus purposes. And yes they can be downloaded. Know the frequency that is needed and use as necessary. At the begining I used it for meditative practice focusing on Shivay and using mantra...you can't imagine how effective it was for me. What exactly is your research focused on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binaural Beats. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
exotique1fy:

Hmmm... Interesting! I haven't tried it yet, but I read great reviews online that seem too good to be true. How did you get the beats!

I created mine using an Harmonic Binaural Beat Generator. Please be careful of the stuff that proliferates youtube, a lot of them contain malicious subliminal messages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binaural Beats. by exotique1fy(f): 5:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Sarassin:

I created mine using an Harmonic Binaural Beat Generator. Please be careful of the stuff that proliferates youtube, a lot of them contain malicious subliminal messages.

Hmmm... Thanks! I actually tried one from YouTube. A very popular one. And by the time it finished playing, I was weak and had tears in my eyes. Pls can you teach me how to generate my own, which which frequencies will give me a the best effect on sharpening memory, enhancing cognitive skills and meditation. I downloaded an app from playstore binaural beats therapy, I haven't tried it yet, but what do you think about it
Re: Binaural Beats. by exotique1fy(f): 5:38am On Jul 09, 2017
stevecantrell:
Not all binaural beats are made with a pure intent. Its always good if you can make your own or download from a trusted source.

Where is the trusted source
Re: Binaural Beats. by exotique1fy(f): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2017
FlipGamBino:
I have used it for meditative work. It works mostly for focus purposes. And yes they can be downloaded. Know the frequency that is needed and use as necessary. At the begining I used it for meditative practice focusing on Shivay and using mantra...you can't imagine how effective it was for me. What exactly is your research focused on.

My research is focused on making the beats and their use in therapy. An academic paper might come out of the research though (that's if it's good enough).

1 Like

Re: Binaural Beats. by stevecantrell: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2017
exotique1fy:

Where is the trusted source
Theres nothing like "trusted source"...its simply a gamble.
Re: Binaural Beats. by exotique1fy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
stevecantrell:

Theres nothing like "trusted source"...its simply a gamble.

Hmmm...
Re: Binaural Beats. by Iamsheye(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
exotique1fy:

Hmmm... Thanks! I actually tried one from YouTube. A very popular one. And by the time it finished playing, I was weak and had tears in my eyes. Pls can you teach me how to generate my own, which which frequencies will give me a the best effect on sharpening memory, enhancing cognitive skills and meditation. I downloaded an app from playstore binaural beats therapy, I haven't tried it yet, but what do you think about it
i downloaded something similar to what you downloaded.It's called brainwaves
does it also produce binaural beats if yes how do i use it too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Flock To Akure To Receive Healing From A 2-month-old Talking Baby / Dr. S. K ABIARA Celebrate 75th Birthday, Osinbajo, Adeboye Attend / Who Is A Sinner Among These Three ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.