Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k (1975 Views)

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Verso 2002 *Sammotos- 08033955343 / Benz E320 @sammotos-08033955343 For 750k With Vadlid Custom Papers / Benz 2000model E320 @sammotos-08033955343 FOR 600K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Registered Mercedes Benz E320 (First Body)

Year of Production - 2000
Color - Silver
Mileage - 97,334
Fuel - Petrol
Engine - 6 Plugs
Air Conditioner - Factory (chilling)
Audio - CD/AM/FM
Steering - Power
All Air Bags - Intact
Interior - BLACK LEATHER SEAT
Gear Transmission - Automatic
Mirrors - Automatic
Windows - Automatic
Rim - Alloy

WHAT TO FIX ;FRONT BUMPER

For enquiries and inspection PLEASE call MR SAM on Gsm : 08033955343 (CALL & WHATSAPP)/ 07058725235

PRICE-580K
LOCATION- UI IBADAN
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2017
PICTURES COMING SOON
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
sammotos:
PICTURES COMING SOON
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pictures

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
More

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
sammotos:
350k. If the central lock is functioning and ABS works well.. without rust... And six months comprehensive warranty covering bodywork.... Radiator and transmission... Engine... Signed and sealed in the presence of a notary public.

Including the air-conditioning system

3 Likes

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

350k. If the central lock is functioning and ABS works well.. without rust... And six months comprehensive warranty covering bodywork.... Radiator and transmission... Engine... Signed and sealed in the presence of a notary public.

1 Like

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

No to 350k: you can come and see it, drive it and inspect it with a competent Mechanic if you are in IBADAN. This car is just like a Tokunbo. The interior Leather seats are superb. No major issue to fix on it.
Just buy and drive it to anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2017
sammotos:

No to 350k: you can come and see it, drive it and inspect it with a competent Mechanic if you are in IBADAN. This car is just like a Tokunbo. The interior Leather seats are superb. No major issue to fix on it.
Just buy and drive it to anywhere...
It's either you are a fraud or you are just plain ignorant about the car you are selling. Now let me educate you. And listen good.
That car you are marketing up and down.... The whole interior is fifteen thousand...I mean the seats. But that is not where I am going. The car is prone to rust... Yes the front spring perches rust away and they can remove on motion.

Listen again the engine m112 has a great design flaw which makes it break through the engine block and voila ! The engine is ruined beyond repairs....

Do I also need to remind you that the radiator is prone to failure without warning ruining your transmission in the process?

Am I supposed to remind you that due to the fact that Mercedes-Benz did not galvanize the model against rust the underbody decays without exception and welders find it extremely difficult to repair it.... As the more you weld the more it expands.... Yes fact!

Listen again the smart keys for this car is another useless contraption that can fail anywhere and leave you stranded .... Because no rewire can hotwire the car to start!

Finally I put it to you that you are a fraudulent person. Why?
Ask and I will tell you. You are not only fraudulent but deceptive and people should be careful doing business with you... If you ask me I will explain in great detail... But it is in your best interest not to ask. Heed the warning.

4 Likes

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by pafestula(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

It's either you are a fraud or you are just plain ignorant about the car you are selling. Now let me educate you. And listen good.
That car you are marketing up and down.... The whole interior is fifteen thousand...I mean the seats. But that is not where I am going. The car is prone to rust... Yes the front spring perches rust away and they can remove on motion.

Listen again the engine m112 has a great design flaw which makes it break through the engine block and voila ! The engine is ruined beyond repairs....

Do I also need to remind you that the radiator is prone to failure without warning ruining your transmission in the process?

Am I supposed to remind you that due to the fact that Mercedes-Benz did not galvanize the model against rust the underbody decays without exception and welders find it extremely difficult to repair it.... As the more you weld the more it expands.... Yes fact!

Listen again the smart keys for this car is another useless contraption that can fail anywhere and leave you stranded .... Because no rewire can hotwire the car to start!

Ask and I will tell you. You are not only fraudulent but deceptive and people should be careful doing business with you... If you ask me I will explain in great detail... But it is in your best interest not to ask. Need the warning.

I am going to ban you right now. How is your side jare? He no know say you sabi the car pass the oyinbo wey design the car ni.

2 Likes

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
pafestula:

I am going to ban you right now. How is your side jare? He no know say you sabi the car pass the oyinbo wey design the car ni.
Ban ke? No vex o. Am gallant. Wena?
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 2:39am On Jul 10, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Ask and I will tell you. You are not only fraudulent but deceptive and people should be careful doing business with you... If you ask me I will explain in great detail... But it is in your best interest not to ask. Heed the warning.
Thanks for wasting your time for Nothing!
That's what Nigeria has turned you to. You just need to know me, then you will know that t I'm not a fraudulent Person. You can Google search or check for my Profile on nairaland and others website. My usernames on nairaland are sammotos and unclesamtech. I have helped thousands of people through the nairaland in one way to the other , in phone section...
PLEASE let's face the business and leave your useless stories. If you are not interested in this German Machine Car;I have other ones you may like. PLEASE AND PLEASE STOP THIS RUBBISH OF YOURS !!!
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 2:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2017
sammotos:

Thanks for wasting your time for Nothing!
That's what Nigeria has turned you to. You just need to know me, then you will know that t I'm not a fraudulent Person. You can Google search or check for my Profile on nairaland and others website. My usernames on nairaland are sammotos and unclesamtech. I have helped thousands of people through the nairaland in one way to the other , in phone section...
PLEASE let's face the business and leave your useless stories. If you are not interested in this German Machine Car;I have other ones you may like. PLEASE AND PLEASE STOP THIS RUBBISH OF YOURS !!!
Great. You recently sold a W210 at the exact same mileage 91k+ Young man that is practically impossible except you're doctoring the mileage... Yes it is impossible.

You sold the said w210 to a Benz novice ..not a crime... You claimed to have replaced the transmission... Lie. Rather you "packaged" the sale.. and sold it with a defective radiator that ultimately ruined the transmission. Meaning? You sell lemons.
This innocent buyer has spent over 200,000 on fixing the junk you sold him.... Which you're aware of... At present the said vehicle is virtually undrivable .... You are aware.

And callously you offered to repurchase the same vehicle from the buyer at an amount so ridiculous and wicked...of course that's help in your language.

And to add insult to injury of the buyer... You are here parading another lemon...well packaged to attract the next victim.... You don't know how well I know you. UI maybe big but it is also very small.

Buyers beware.

5 Likes

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2017
sammotos:
VEHICLE HIGHTLIGHTS JUST LIKE TOKUNBO
YEAR-2001
Exterior Color: BLACK
Interior Color: GOLD
Mileage:91,667mi LIKE TOKUNBO
Condition:Used
Body Style :Sedan
Fuel Type: Petrol
Engine:6cylinder
Transmission: AUTOMATIC
Drive Type: rear wheel drive

Vehicle Options and Description

BENZ WORKING RADIO AM/FM/PHONE
Adjustable Seats
Adjustable Steering Wheel
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
Anti-lock Brakes
Anti-theft System
Auto-dimming Mirror
Braking Assist
Cruise Control
Dual-zone Climate Control
Emergency Trunk Release
First Aid Kit
Fog Lights
Front Airbags (Driver)
Front Airbags (Passenger)
Front Side Airbags (Driver)
Front Side Airbags (Passenger)
Full Size Spare Tire
Heated Mirrors
Intermittent Wipers
Leather Seats
Leather Steering
WheelPower Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Seat (Dual)
Power Windows
Rear Side Airbags
Rear Window
DefrosterSeat
MemorySide Curtain
AirbagsStability Control
SteeringWheelControls
TachometerTelematics System
Traction Control
Trip Computer
Wood Trimmed Interior

WHAT TO FIX ;
NOTHING

For enquiries and inspection PLEASE call MR SAM on Gsm : 08033955343 (CALL & WHATSAPP)/ 07058725235

PRICE-780K
LOCATION- UI IBADAN
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2017
You sold this car on 6th day of May, 2017. And ever since then it has been one problem to another... I dare you to deny. You just preyed upon the innocence and inexperience of the architect that bought it.

You took advantage of him. You didn't stop there... Rather went ahead to offer to buy it back at a wicked price. Young man I put it to you..that what you have done is a callous, wicked and fraudulent.

4 Likes

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
You sold this car on 6th day of May, 2017. And ever since then it has been one problem to another... I dare you to deny. You just preyed upon the innocence and inexperience of the architect that bought it.

You took advantage of him. You didn't stop there... Rather went ahead to offer to buy it back at a wicked price. Young man I put it to you..that what you have done is a callous, wicked and fraudulent.

IM HAPPY TO HEAR THIS MY BROTHER . I SOLD THE CAR TO THE YOUNG MAN WHO WANTS TO USE A CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME.

LET HIM TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THE KIND OF MAN I AM . I BOUGHT THE CAR AT THE RATE OF 350K WITHOUT KNOWING IT HAD GEAR PROBLEM. I DIDNT REPAIR IT BUT BOUGHT A FIRST GRADE TOKUNBO GEAR AT THE RATE OF 80K ,ALSO PAINTED THE WHITE CAR TO BLACK.
I SPENT OVER 150K PLUS 350K I BOUGHT THE BENZ.
I SOLD IT AT THE RATE OF 500K. HE BEGGED ME TO ALSO FIX THE AC TOO, IN WHICH I SPENT 45K ON THAT . HE PROMISED TO REFUND THAT TO ME BUT TILL TODAY HE HAS NOT...WE WERE TOGETHER ON SATURDAY AND HE IS ALSO COMING TO ME TODAY.

ANYBODY CAN CALL HIM ON -08035361741 -MR ABIOLA IF INDEED I AM A FRUDULENT MAN ..

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR BROTHERLY CONCERN !!!

1 Like

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2017
sammotos:

IM HAPPY TO HEAR THIS MY BROTHER . I SOLD THE CAR TO THE YOUNG MAN WHO WANTS TO USE A CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME.

LET HIM TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THE KIND OF MAN I AM . I BOUGHT THE CAR AT THE RATE OF 350K WITHOUT KNOWING IT HAD GEAR PROBLEM. I DIDNT REPAIR IT BUT BOUGHT A FIRST GRADE TOKUNBO GEAR AT THE RATE OF 80K ,ALSO PAINTED THE WHITE CAR TO BLACK.
I SOLD IT AT THE RATE OF 500K. HE BEGGED ME TO ALSO FIX THE AC TOO, IN WHICH I SPENT 45K ON THAT . HE PROMISED TO REFUND THAT TO ME BUT TILL TODAY HE HAS NOT...WE WERE TOGETHER ON SATURDAY AND HE IS ALSO COMING TO ME TODAY.

ANYBODY CAN CALL HIM ON -08035361741 -MR ABIOLA IF INDEED I AM A FRUDULENT MAN ..

So you just keep having 91k mileage cars sale. Continue. He is a novice...hence your confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by SmartchoicesNG: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2017
11:43 PM
And you saw my posts before 10AM.... no response yet... Just confirms my assertions. Quit my mentions until you turn a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by hapheeyxz: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
sammotos:

I just saw this now....smartchoice should take it easy, i don't think uncle Sam knows the issue that will later come up with the car..I'll say that's my own luck anyway cos he was also surprised when i told him what i have been going through... And he didn't even drive the car more than 1month of purchase before i bought it.
Uncle sam please take down my number...
Apologies to both party and thanks for your concern but I'll say this from what is clear to me oooo that UNCLE SAM IS NOT A SCAM ITS JUST THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CAR TOO SO FAR THE CAR IS MOVING WITH GOOD ENGINE..
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
The Car is still available...!
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by pafestula(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Which kind whala be this on this thread? Who is going to buy this car now with these exchange of words? OP PM Smartchoice and sort out yourself, then open another thread.

3 Likes

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by Exodus26: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
sammotos is Neva a fraudulent man. I have bought a car here on nairaland tru this man. probably smartchoice has never met him or one of people paid to tarnish someone's image without proper investigation. he's down to earth person, he's a lecturer if u care to know and his students will vouch for him as someone u can do business with .

Unclesam, I will be in Ibadan 2mao for the Benz inspection I believe 450k.....
Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Exodus26:
sammotos is Neva a fraudulent man. I have bought a car here on nairaland tru this man. probably smartchoice has never met him or one of people paid to tarnish someone's image without proper investigation. he's down to earth person, he's a lecturer if u care to know and his students will vouch for him as someone u can do business with .

Unclesam, I will be in Ibadan 2mao for the Benz inspection I believe 450k.....
Thanks for the Trust and Belief you still have in dealing with me... This Benz is more than that!

1 Like

Re: Reg.mercedes Benz E320 (first Body)@ Sammotos-08033955343 Just 580k by sammotos: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2017
... Still available for a serious buyer

(1) (Reply)

Direct Tokunbo cars for sale / Very Clean Nigeria Used Camry(tiny Light) / 2008 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Old Sharp Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.