Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' (6596 Views)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Wizkid Explains The Meaning Of Joro / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by viviangist: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

JAY-Z via his collabo with Blue Ivy, his daughter, revealed he has bloodlines from Benin and the explains the "Voodoo".

Voodoo is a black religious cult practiced in the Caribbean and the southern US, combining elements of Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites, and characterized by sorcery and spirit possession, Viviangist found out through research.

Benin is the capital of Edo state in Nigeria reportedly known for Witchcraft. 

Read the Lyrics below:

[Intro: Blue Ivy]
Everything everything this my only single thing
Everything I hear is my answer
And if you think I say, then ?
I never hear that, I be in the posse
Never seen a ceiling in my whole life
Everything I seen, everything is rotten
Never sit in silence ? Carter
Innocent we seek them
I and say we see them
?

Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka

[Verse 1: Jay Z]
I got bloodlines in Benin, that explains the voodoo
Got poison in my pen, thank god for Lulu
And thank the heavens for BB, her Creole roots run deeply
I'm crazy, you ever leave me I might have to put an egregious
Spell for us to stay together
Facelessness
Maison Margiela embracing

[Hook: Jay Z]
Cause we family
We we we family

[Verse 2: Jay Z]
Cause more than ever we gon' have to stick together, feel me?
More than ever my niggas gon' have to stick together, feel me?
Already ahead of your end, in the foreign bumping Fela, feel me?
Was out in Havana when that had that banned forever, feel me?
Fucking bagos, I'm a narco
Colombian ties, shout out to Dapo
OG Juan also

Cause we family
We we we family

[Verse 3: Jay Z]
Feel me?
All the fellas from the favelas round me, feel me?
Lagos, all the bodies around me, feel me?
Bismi Allah, all the gods around me
Mexicanos ain't building fucking walls around me

Cause we family
We we we family

[Verse 4: Jay Z]
I feel like Ali
Viet Cong never done shit to me, feel me?
More worried about Trump than anyone overseas, feel me?
I'm out in the art clubs in London sipping tea, feel me?
I'm out in Michelangelos in FTs

Cause we family
We we we family, feel me?

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/jay-z-says-he-got-bloodlines-from-benin-that-explains-the-witchcraft

cc - Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Edopesin: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Op Yhu Must Be Delirious For Saying Edo Is Known For Witchcraft

As For Jay Z Yhu Damn Confused
Beyonce Explains The Fvcking Voodoo

3 Likes

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by pzphoto(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
how u take know Benin
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by viviangist: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Why always Benin ... #Lol
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Nbote(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Couldn't stop laughing wen I heard d line.. Benin Witchcraft don go international since na

3 Likes

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Destined2win: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmm! Really!
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by chriskosherbal(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2017
At least Benin has levels oooo....if JAYZ could Acknowledge it.. grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Homeboiy: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2017
He meant Benin republic not Benin city

vodoo na Benin rep get am
b city na with craft

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by kocvalour(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2017
chai Benin Don go international pass Davido frog voice

witchcraft > frog voice > duck
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by malcom2x(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

JAY-Z via his collabo with Blue Ivy, his daughter, revealed he has bloodlines from Benin and the explains the "Voodoo".

Voodoo is a black religious cult practiced in the Caribbean and the southern US, combining elements of Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites, and characterized by sorcery and spirit possession, Viviangist found out through research.

Read the Lyrics below:

Innocent we seek them
I and say we see them
?

Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka

Facelessness

Cause we family
We we we family

OG Juan also

Cause we family
We we we family

Feel me?

Cause we family
We we we family

I feel like Ali

Cause we family

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/jay-z-says-he-got-bloodlines-from-benin-that-explains-the-witchcraft

cc - Lalasticlala

Anty vivian.......
Get your facts straight before u post for clicks.
Its Benin Republic not Benin City. If you've benin to Benin Republic you'd know better. They also have a particular day they showcase such in the street like a carnival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2017
What this all explain is that whoever wrote that song for him is from Benin. .shikina! wink
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Who e epp

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by IamOpemipo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
See as my naija peeps they distance themselves from the song cos it's relating to voodoo, we praise the white man religion and destroy our own..

Shout out to other peeps he mentioned in the song from dapo in Lagos to fela kuti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Read the Lyrics below:

Innocent we seek them
I and say we see them
?

Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka

Facelessness

Cause we family
We we we family

OG Juan also

Cause we family
We we we family

Feel me?

Cause we family
We we we family

I feel like Ali

Cause we family

cc - Lalasticlala
error 404...he was referring to Benin republic.... that's the headquarter of voodoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by HyconMojo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Chai see what Benin is repping . I'm sure he was led by oshiomole
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by jay0: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
shoutout to Dapo, shey na d'banj?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by fadre5(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
jay0:
shoutout to Dapo, shey na d'banj?
me thinking same out here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Olibboy: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
could this be truth
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by teewhizzy4real(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Read the Lyrics below:

Innocent we seek them
I and say we see them
?

Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Boom shakalaka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka
Everything in shaka
Everything in faka

Facelessness

Cause we family
We we we family

OG Juan also

Cause we family
We we we family

Feel me?

Cause we family
We we we family

I feel like Ali

Cause we family

cc - Lalasticlala
please what is the title of dis track
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by ibkonekt(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Benin...we hail
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by YuwaB(f): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
This op lack. Sense. It benin republic not benin city. Who told you witch craft is only practice in benin, you just talk cause you hear people talk, why don't you come to benin n see 4 your self. Mumu . There's witch craft everywhere including America. So shut the Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by cassidy1996(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
YuwaB:
This op lack. Sense. It benin republic not benin city. Who told you witch craft is only practice in benin, you just talk cause you hear people talk, why don't you come to benin n see 4 your self. Mumu . There's witch craft everywhere including America. So shut the Bleep
seconded
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by cassidy1996(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
YuwaB:
seconded
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Even a whole Illuminati like JAY-Z dey cut cap for Benin witchcraft cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by FisifunKododada: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Republic of Benin. He also mentions Dbanj (Dapo) and Lagos. Jay Z really repping West Africa.
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by poh10(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
I think the Benin is referring to is Benin Republic they are known all over the world for voodoo ...you need to go over there and experience it your self...the government is fully in support of voodoo an average Benin practise voodoo
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Amberon11: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Well he never explicitly mentioned Benin republic. He talked about Lagos, Dapo and Fela so he could as well be referring to Benin and not Benin republic.

But Benin done cast sha.
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2017
mumu. and senseless Vivian gist,I have realized one thing,people called Vivian are either olosho or osho free that's why they lack sense and you just confirmed it to me.I know u re a stupid.. afonja that can do anything to trend even spoil other peoples ethnic group, if u don't know Benin republic is headquarters for voodoo then ur dad wasted his pension on ur school fees. olokun, sango,ayelalala and common sense wey no common fall on u.olosho.
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by bisi16(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Benin people I hail grin

Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by Dexema(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2017
The first place that should come to mind is obviously Benin republic but you know bloggers na, anything for traffic.
Re: JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
I can categorically say he meant Benin in Nigeria, listen to the song atleast not what the blogger wrote here... He pronounced it Benin as in" Been in" not Bene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psquare New Tattoo / LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians / Wizkid & Davido Rock Black Outfit With Necklaces, Who Rock It Best. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.