Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Kind Of Beauty Is Really Worth Having? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Beauty Is Really Worth Having? (292 Views)

Re:Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed Part1 / Is God Really Worth Forgiving, Let's Take A Look At Crimes He Committed In Bible / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Beauty Is Really Worth Having? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Beauty
What kind of beauty is really worth having?

Real beauty is inside the person and affects others positively. I Peter 3:3-4, NIV. "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."

Real beauty is not self-centered. I Timothy 2:9-10, NIV. "I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God."

Real beauty is found in the Lord. Psalms 90:17, NKJV "And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us…"

(1) (Reply)

Choose Wisely / (part 2). 36 Ways To Handle Your Spouse When You Are Falsely Suspected. / 15 Prayers For God’s Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.