Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help Back Up And Migrate Office 365 Emails - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Back Up And Migrate Office 365 Emails (1124 Views)

How To Get Easy Backup Gmail Emails From EML / Webmasters Pls I Need Your Urgent Help. On Creating Html Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Back Up And Migrate Office 365 Emails by oluyemibamz: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2017
I need someone to help me back up and migrate emails in my office 365 subscription
Please if you can backup and migrate emails from one user to another call me on
Re: Help Back Up And Migrate Office 365 Emails by johnshens: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
If you want to Create backups of office 365 accounts then You need to download office 365 Backup application that backup your Email to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file format. without any difficulty. This software is an advanced tool and every user doesn't need to learn any technical knowledge for operating office 365 backup. You can use this software to get error-free results. This software supports all the latest versions of Windows such as Windows 10, 8, 7 XP vista, etc.

Visit here: http://www.office365.backuptool.org/
Re: Help Back Up And Migrate Office 365 Emails by ShikhaLal: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2020
Backing up Office 365 mailboxes to PST prevents your business data from any kind of loss. This is one of the key tasks to perform on a regular basis to keep Office 365 backup to PST. However, you all are aware that exporting Office 365 mailbox to PST is not simple when you create a backup using the manual technique. Third-party applications like MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool.

Features:

• Secure Office 365 mailbox backup to PST.
• Bulk backup of Exchange Online mailbox.
• Backup solution for both O365 User and Admin.
• Export 2-factor authentication enabled mailbox.
• Migrate the entire Office 365 data at once.

Read More: Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST

Re: Help Back Up And Migrate Office 365 Emails by JhonathanAndrew: 7:54am On Apr 27
The CloudMigration Office 365 Email Backup Tool is the perfect solution that helps users to backup & migrate Office 365 emails. It allows users to export Office 365 to MBOX, PST, PDF, MSG, EML, and other formats. This software comes with a simple interface that makes navigation easier for any user. Its additional features enable users to backup multiple Office 365 emails without losing data integrity. Using this tool, users can migrate Office 365 emails to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Thunderbird, etc. Additionally, its date range filter facilitates users to migrate Office 365 emails of a specific date range. Furthermore, this software is available for both Windows and Mac OS.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Developer Needed / Create A Classic Snake Game Using HTML5 And Jquery / Best Android Apps To Learn Computer Programming On The Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.