Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! (2334 Views)

Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo / Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by DaimlerBen(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2017

From Cirrhus, a Minnesota-based aviation company, comes the Cirrhus SF50 Vision Jet, the smallest & most affordable private jet you can buy right now.

It is made entirely out of carbon fibre epoxy high performance composite material in a newer cost-effective way, unlike traditional manufacturing processes.

It comes with a single engine, reducing the price & making it cheaper to run. It also has its own whole-plane parachute, the first of its kind.

With a cruising speed of 345mph (555kph) @ 28000ft (8500m), it has a range of 1000-1200 miles (1600-1900km), capable of carrying five (5) adults & two (2) children.

All these can be had for a measly $2 million, which is impressive, considering a used private jet from Gulfstream or Embraer can sell for $10 to $12 million.
There's also provision for customer-inspired bespoke interior.

Source.

3 Likes

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by simplyhonest(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
it's too small for my family... lol

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
simplyhonest:
it's too small for my family... lol

Una go lap each other na

grin

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by simplyhonest(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
ecoeco:

Una go lap each other na
grin

#Eco99#

hahahahahahaba....
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by cyborg123(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
The manufacturers just turned themselves into a multi-billion dollar company. wink
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
All these can be had for a measly $2 million, which is impressive, considering a used private jet from Gulfstream or Embraer can sell for $10 to $12 million.

You call that measly/affordable? May the millions of hungry Nigerians living below $1 a day, find a place in their hearts to forgive you.

They won't even care that it's in comparison to other jets.

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by nurey(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
whao,5 sitter enough for my family
1. I
2. My wife
3. Baby mama
4. sugar mummy and
5. My girlfriend

we will have tons of ... in that thing grin

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
nurey:
whao,5 sitter enough for my family
1. I
2. My wife
3. Baby mama
4. sugar mummy and
5. My girlfriend

we will have tons of ... in that thing grin

Tons of bruised faces, strained ankles, black eye : that's what you will have if you dare put those four women in that thing.

If you succeed in taking off, you'll definitely be needing a rescue team midway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by leunamme93(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
The dream is real. Thank you Lord.
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by DaimlerBen(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
PaperLace:

You call that measly/affordable? May the millions of hungry Nigerians living below $1 a day, find a place in their hearts to forgive you.

They won't even care that it's in comparison to other jets.
grin
This is hope for those who have saved up to $1.8million & thought they had no chance.
Then, after they use it & want to sell, the price would fall further down to, say, $300k. You & I can then afford it. grin

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
DaimlerBen:

grin
This is hope for those who have saved up to $1.8million & thought they had no chance.
Then, after they use it & want to sell, the price would fall further down to, say, $300k. You & I can then afford it. grin
Hehe _let's pray rapture doesn't happen before then cheesy
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by nams77: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
PaperLace:

Tons of bruised faces, strained ankles, black eye : that's what you will have if you dare put those four women in that thing.

If you succeed in taking off, you'll definitely be needing a rescue team midway.
Thank God there is a parachute cos he will be needing it. They may tip the jet over with their bickering
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by nams77: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Like the concept but don't like the design. Should have made the plane more sleeker. But I like the cockpit and avionics

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by narrowpathy(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
I for buy am but e no get toilet. What if my pikin dem wan come poopoo when we dey air nko. Make dey include lavatory for their next design biko

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Fifth picture be like "private jet fall on you"

2 Likes

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2017
na joystick he dey use?
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Lahmamaka17: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
God, pls bless me to be able to buy this private Jet, cos you said we should ask and it will be given unto us. In this I ask for Lord, Amen.
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by presented007(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by surrogatesng: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is the real deal
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by thecommunist(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2017
when is the chinese version coming out, that should cost like a quarter of the price
Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 09, 2017
While it's an extremely cheap price of entry into private jet passenger plane but I'm not sure the viability of the company.

You see flight is a dangerous pursuit and it's not where you cut costs. This is the reason why used planes from certain manufacturers are still pricey.

Except of course if this company have engineers of stature and that were tenured from other high visibility companies, then that changes things a bit.

I personally like the Honda Jets but still researching if they have the leg pull too, that will be bad grin

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by kingreign(m): 6:09am On Jul 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:
While it's an extremely cheap price of entry into private jet passenger plane but I'm not sure the viability of the company.

You see flight is a dangerous pursuit and it's not where you cut costs. This is the reason why used planes from certain manufacturers are still pricey.

Except of course if this company have engineers of stature and that were tenured from other high visibility companies, then that changes things a bit.

I personally like the Honda Jets but still researching if they have the leg pull too, that will be bad grin

Make una leave our beloved Honda. Make una go buy RR sports aircraft grin

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest & Most Affordable Private Jet! by bizzibodi(m): 2:06am On Jul 19, 2017
This is what i am taking about for years! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Petro Type 200cc Tricycle (keke Napep) / Between A Mercedes And A Lexus / A Story On Poor Safety Records Of Some American Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.