Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? (1486 Views)

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? by Nduway(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
I tried logging in for the test but got a "invalid login" response. Who else is having the same challenge?
Re: Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? by highway007(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
was telling me same thing too
Guess is not yet time for our test
Nduway:
I tried logging in for the test but got a "invalid login" response. Who else is having the same challenge?
Re: Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? by ciscamustexcel(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
highway007:
was telling me same thing too
Guess is not yet time for our test
same thing they told me
Re: Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? by donc26(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
what sort of nonsenses is this na. They said you will be notified via text message before taking the test.why are you guys trying to be faster than your shadows. Calm down and wait for the text message. Some people go soon start to dey dream npower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Done The Test For Npower Agro? by Nduway(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
donc26:
what sort of nonsenses is this na. They said you will be notified via text message before taking the test.why are you guys trying to be faster than your shadows. Calm down and wait for the text message. Some people go soon start to dey dream npower.
keep waiting for sms until the time elapses. Some people never got sms and they did the test

(1) (Reply)

Erisco Foods Limited Interview / Npower 2017. Recent Live Chat Details / Fresh Vacancies At Prixair Group(4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.