Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy (34776 Views)

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / Why I Enrolled My Son As A Mechanic Apprentice –kunle Afolayan / Tonto Dikeh Pours Encomium On Son As He Turns 23 Months Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by habgito: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Beautiful Yoruba Actress, Mercy Aigbe styled her son as an igbo boy for his cultural day.'

Her son, Juwon looked very cute in the outfit. Her fans loved it too.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/mercy-aigbe-styles-her-son-as-igbo-boy.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by obeyizy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Shey na Igbo Man you wan marry now?

Who is he?

Let us know?

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
He's cute but what's the point of posting this here. What are we supposed to do with this "information"? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Caustics: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nltaliban(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Craziest shit ever seen......some one paid for fixed match and was sent 1.05 odds to maxbet��

Where should he start from lipsrsealed undecided undecided

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by uc4mee: 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
So cute
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Igbo Amaka tongue

34 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by vicdom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
cheesy wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by hmbassey1960(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
See as e carry face like arab slowpoke
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Annie2059: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
I have seen it, ehen?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by facelessangel: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Is that her house? not inpressive.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by VargasVee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
He's cute but what's the point of posting this here. What are we supposed to do with this "information"? undecided

Don't go and kill yourself grin

If you see a good thing, admit it and stop being butthurt

The Igbo swagger is too cute on him grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Shortyy(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Igbo Amaka. Aunty Mercy don't tell me you're eyeing an Igbo guy now

19 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Igbo men don dey hungry am.
E no go work

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by NwaAmaikpe: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

Taaa!!!!
On behalf of the Igbo people

We reject Olajuwon,
The Ewedu-eating unfortunate product of a woman batterer and a married adultress.

We are not like this.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by verygudbadguy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

The essence of posting it here is to probably teach you and other ladies here on how to dress your kids/future kids in a multi cultural way or perhaps, preach love amongst all tribes of Nigeria. Especially the Yorubas and Igbos on here. The hatred is so hot that it can boil a stone.

Christ preached loved all through his life. We should emulate that.

Cute boy and his stylish mum

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Amarabae(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cute and lovely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by iaamxavier(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Attire that signifies wealth not those oversize rag tongue haters go and die grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by luggy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
mercy God bless you and your son, igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Amarabae(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
facelessangel:
Is that her house? not inpressive.
can we see your golden castle?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Psalm45(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
obeyizy:
Shey na Igbo Man you wan marry now?

Who is he?

Let us know?

grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Somatic(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
She dey use style tell us say Oga Gentry no be di boy papa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by cerowo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
What vital information is the op potraying na undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by phintohlar(f): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
i wonder oh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Homeboiy: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gentry should go for that boys DNA test

mercy dey pass message

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Godstraight(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Taaa!!!!
On behalf of the Igbo people

We reject Olajuwon,
The Ewedu-eating unfortunate product of a woman batterer and a married adultress.

We are not like this.

when you go get sense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Collyno82(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
I don't care abt this battered lady. will care if its Tiwa Savage. #GodblessTiwa
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by FisifunKododada: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by jconsulting(f): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mercy can't just leave without social media a day

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:

The essence of posting it here is to probably teach you and other ladies here on how to dress your kids/future kids in a multi cultural way or perhaps, preach love amongst all tribes of Nigeria. Especially the Yorubas and Igbos on here. The hatred is so hot that it can boil a stone.

Christ preached loved all through his life. We should emulate that.

Cute boy and his stylish mum
Why are you preaching to me? Did I not say he's cute? There's no point in posting his picture here when it's already on Instagram for all to see. That's my point

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
VargasVee:

Don't go and kill yourself grin

If you see a good thing, admit it and stop being butthurt

The Igbo swagger is too cute on him grin
Saying he's cute means I'm butthurt? Funny how you guys drag tribalism into every single thing. FYI not everybody is as obsessed with tribal wars as you are. I still maintain my point that it makes no sense posting the picture on nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Dayo Amusa: MC Oluomo Makes The World A Happy Place / 7 Nigerians That Shaped Entertainment Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.