Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out (806 Views)

See The Twitter Reply Used In Passing Strong Msg To GLO / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Laugh Your Ass Off With Funny Chuck Norris Memes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out by Mbaebieb2r(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Go Through These Epic Twitter Replies with Caution... Because My Chest Is Still Paining Me! Your laughter is assured.

A further proof that Nigerians graduated from the school of savagery.... With first class...
No chill at all...

Re: Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out by Mbaebieb2r(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
lol

Re: Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
I almost laugh

Re: Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out by Mbaebieb2r(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
crazy

Re: Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out by Mbaebieb2r(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
some people just wicked

Re: Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
small indomie ke?
Re: Epic Twitter Reply With Caution That Will Make You Laugh Your Sorrow Out by ehmasjet(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Almost fell from the bed while laughing

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD! Baby Born ‘pregnant' With His Twin / . / How To Make Your Facebook To Be In Worker Mode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.