Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do You Have Items You Want To Sell Online? Grad This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Items You Want To Sell Online? Grad This (477 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Items You Want To Sell Online? Grad This by lawrence35(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hi,

I'm a web developer looking for people to do business with.

I own an e-commerce website and I am inviting sellers who will like to sell to Nigerians online to come and display their products or goods and make sales fast.

Each seller will have a store on the website with their own address.

Marketing will be done by the website management team all you have to do is list your products and complete the sales.

Shipping will be done by sellers(for now)

You only pay a one -time registration fee and commission on sales.
Re: Do You Have Items You Want To Sell Online? Grad This by jaydee87(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
good one bro whats your audience reach and how much is the one off payment pls respond here so ppl will know its legit thank you.
lawrence35:
Hi,

I'm a web developer looking for people to do business with.

I own an e-commerce website and I am inviting sellers who will like to sell to Nigerians online to come and display their products or goods and make sales fast.

Each seller will have a store on the website with their own address.

Marketing will be done by the website management team all you have to do is list your products and complete the sales.

Shipping will be done by sellers(for now)

You only pay a one -time registration fee and commission on sales.

Send WhatsApp message to 0 8 0 6156 7130

Make seles and be independent today.
Re: Do You Have Items You Want To Sell Online? Grad This by lawrence35(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank you....

Audience reach.... Paid traffic will take care of that. Thousand views per day.

Fee depends on the items listed for sell for now... And it's cheap.... For now.
Re: Do You Have Items You Want To Sell Online? Grad This by lawrence35(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy new month everyone.

This shall be for you a great month.

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Inches Up To $49 As US Drilling Declines / Skye Bank / Trending; Signals Event Security & Protocol Is At Your Door Step.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.