Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer (1409 Views)

I Need A Laravel Developer / Laravel Developer Needed (full Time) / I Need A Laravel Developer For A Mini Project On A Tight Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
1.sass

2.vue js

3.Bootstrap 4
4. mongodb

add yours
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Desyner: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
What is laravel?
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Desyner:
What is laravel?
A php framework written in OOP

1 Like

Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Desyner: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
proxy20:

A php framework written in OOP
What can it help me achieve? Can I build enterprise and database app with it?
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by rayyspark(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Desyner:

if u choose to
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Desyner:

yes very flexible and easier to learn than Java EE.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by jidez007: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2017
proxy20:

1.sass

2.vue js

3.Bootstrap 4

add yours
Laravel is not opinionated about the front end technologies you should use, just learn and use any one you like.

2 Likes

Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
jidez007:

Laravel is not opinionated about the front end technologies you should use, just learn and use any one you like.

it is not necessary to learn the above list. your choice.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
proxy20:

1.sass

2.vue js

3.Bootstrap 4

add yours

To be sincere I picked Laravel and i didn't like it, can't point my finger on it, but Symfony stuck to me despite been complex i find Symfony extremely flexible but L5 is good too but not for me.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by 2Awesome: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
4. taylor ottwell

5. jeffrey way
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
tutorial on

udemy

Lynda

laracast
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Desyner: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2017
proxy20:

I get it now. Then in answering your original question, one must understand relational db and object relational mapping (ORM) well.
I might try it out someday but I am a Java EE person for now.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Raypawer(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Enterprise app with php? At your own peril

proxy20:

Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Raypawer:
Enterprise app with php? At your own peril

As far as u updated the latest version of the framework there will be no threat.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Raypawer(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2017
shocked

Hm, its not a matter of framework
Its about scalability, màintenance, anothers

proxy20:

As far as u updated the latest version of the framework there will be no threat.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Raypawer:
shocked

Hm, its not a matter of framework
Its about scalability, màintenance, anothers

nice point but php run some enterprise app that are are heavily secure using different encryption like sha 512 and AES or algorithm like mcrypt they write their own algorithm to secure the Site which runs on php.

It is the work of ethical hackers and software testers to make the site bulletproof.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Raypawer(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2017
embarassed

Hm!

Php runs most enterprise applications

Name them; Start from Nigeria, then other countries

proxy20:

nice point but php run most enterprise app that are are heavily secure using different encryption like sha 512 and AES or algorithm like mcrypt they write their own algorithm to secure the Site which runs on php.

It is the work of ethical hackers and software testers to make the site bulletproof.
Re: Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Raypawer:
embarassed

Hm!

Php runs most enterprise applications

Name them; Start from Nigeria, then other countries

builtwith.com . I checked with builtwith I didn't find any. I saw JavaEE and ASP.NET only . Sorry for the misunderstanding bro.

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Body Help Me With A Php Lookup Script / My PC Can No Longer Detect My Mobile Hotspot But Can Detect Others / Where Can I Get Mifare Classic Cards In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.