Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Islam For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam For All (430 Views)

Have You Watched "The Lion King" Movies? That Is Christianity & Islam For You / Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man / Four Muslim Sisters Dump "Islam" For "Christianity" In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam For All by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All Praise belongs to Allah, We praise Him and we seek His help and ask His forgiveness. Salutations be upon Muhammad The Prophet/Messenger of Mercy and Truth (Salallaho alaihi wasalam), also upon his blessed Family, Companions and all those who accept the righteous guidance.
Basic Purpose Of this group is to share knowledge Of Oneness Of Allah & Also Share Great Saying & Living style Of Prophet PEACE BE UPON HIM & Spread this Message, Islam Is Peaceful Religion. I Wish U People Will Contribute In This Noble Cause. So that the whole World Will Recognized that Islam Is peacefull Religion.
May Allah bless Us All & show Us the Right Path. Ameen Remember me In Ur Prayers.
Araga Hamzat
Re: Islam For All by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Have they not traveled through the
land and observed how was the end of those who were before them? They were greater than them in strength and in impression on the land, but Allah seized them for their sins. And they had not from Allah any protector.
- Quran 40:21
Re: Islam For All by Amberon11: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why can't you Muslims stick to your solitary confinement (aka Muslim section). Why bother us here?

1 Like

Re: Islam For All by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amberon11:
Why can't you Muslims stick to your solitary confinement (aka Muslim section). Why bother us here?
I am very sorry, please I am new here. So how do i delete the group?

(1) (Reply)

See What A Facebook User Posted About Pastor Biodun Of COZA / Pastor Get Rolls Royce As Wedding Anniversary Gift From Wife / Churchists: What Do You Have To Say??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.