Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

ALAT BY WEMA And Its Stupendous Response - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ALAT BY WEMA And Its Stupendous Response (1036 Views)

I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) / How To Earn Free 10k From ALAT By WEMA Bank / Alat By Wema Bank - My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALAT BY WEMA And Its Stupendous Response by teamf: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
ALAT BY WEMA AND ITS STUPENDOUS RESPONSE

In relation to a thread, I opened on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3902876/alat-wema-bank-experience
some days ago about how alat team refused to activate my account even after completing the necessary procedures , called there customer service, sent several mails also credited the account.
7hours after creating the thread on nairaland I received a confirmation email that my account has been activated, I received plethora of calls from ALAT authorities.
I was called by their General Manager who pleaded also enlighten on future of ALAT, I was not after making any money from the situation, I was bent on ensuring justice, openness,credibility and transparency.
ALAT is bent on ensuring quality and I commend them for this bold step.

I have tested ALAT and It Works.

Big Thanks to ALAT authorities , Seun and Lalasticlal

Re: ALAT BY WEMA And Its Stupendous Response by teamf: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2017
power of social media
Re: ALAT BY WEMA And Its Stupendous Response by sammirano: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2017
but they haven't activated mine sha.
acct 0234841785

make i no start my own.
Re: ALAT BY WEMA And Its Stupendous Response by HypePlusIQ(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Can I credit the Alat account with other banks short code like *737# Gtbank??

(1) (Reply)

Embattled Etisalat Change Name, Now 9mobile / Glo Is Giving Out X8 Bonus To Customers That Recharge Via Etop Up / What Phone Can I Get Btw 25 - 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.