Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice (1088 Views)

Which Tribe Cooks The Best And Worst Jollof Rice In Nigeria / Igbo Or Yoruba Jollof Rice / Jollof Rice And Bigfrancis21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice by ewa26: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ingredients: ketchup na groundnut oil, 10 Nsukka pepe, em salt, crayfish, ogiri igbo, rice, dawadawa and vanilla ok
before you stat cooking you grind the crayfish and dawadawa, mix ketchup with oil, pound pepe with mortar and pestilence ok.

1. heat ketchup and peanut mix in pot, den add pepper, then d crayfish-okpeyi blend, and then when e don fry wello, you add ogiri and salt to taste ok. Then add water, cooked rice and a bit more salt ok. Then when the rice is soft and well done, add vanilla on top for sweetness in the absence of nchanwu ok.

Serve with jollof rice or fried egg.
Re: Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice by ewa26: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
wandy me bumadee ok
ne
ne*
Re: Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice by ImperialYoruba: 3:33am On Sep 02, 2017
ewa26:
Ingredients: ketchup na groundnut oil, 10 Nsukka pepe, em salt, crayfish, ogiri igbo, rice, dawadawa and vanilla ok
before you stat cooking you grind the crayfish and dawadawa, mix ketchup with oil, pound pepe with mortar and pestilence ok.

1. heat ketchup and peanut mix in pot, den add pepper, then d crayfish-okpeyi blend, and then when e don fry wello, you add ogiri and salt to taste ok. Then add water, cooked rice and a bit more salt ok. Then when the rice is soft and well done, add vanilla on top for sweetness in the absence of nchanwu ok.

Serve with jollof rice or fried egg.

Mortar and pesti...what? undecided
Re: Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice by Probz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Looks to me like the OP died of food poisoning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice by ewa26: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
em echollegwagee? ok
Re: Nigeria Concoction Native Jollof Rice by ewa26: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Probz:
Looks to me like the OP died of food poisoning.

em I dey Alive and well!! Rudeness

(1) (Reply)

Youth Seize Olu Of Warri Palace Over Plan To Robe Ayiri As Ologbotsere / Badagry: About The Indigenous People Of Lagos / Whats Does Old Warri Mean ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.