Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Joomla Web Design Job: Please Contact Me If You Are An Excellent In Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Web Design Job: Please Contact Me If You Are An Excellent In Joomla (1045 Views)

Major Features And Improvements In Joomla 4 / How To Change Joomla Supper Admin Password Or How To Restore User In Joomla / How To Hide The Default User Registration Form In Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Web Design Job: Please Contact Me If You Are An Excellent In Joomla by feeddhung: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please contact me feeddhung@gmail.com

Have a web design was working with a joomla web design but he got busy and left off. Need someone to finish up and also show me around or handover the site to me.

Please contact me asap. Need to complete asap.

Thank you
Re: Joomla Web Design Job: Please Contact Me If You Are An Excellent In Joomla by king010: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yes, you here that, Get free Unlimited hosting for five month when you build your website here with us, we are masters in any thing that deal PHP, coding, Programming, Social Network website like pinterest, Woo commerce like Amazon, Survey website,pools,Bulk Sms Website, Music and video Blog like YouTube, and many more websites WhatsApp 0-9-0-3-3-1-0-4-1-3-4 or email vaticankinglive@gmail.com to begin today.
Re: Joomla Web Design Job: Please Contact Me If You Are An Excellent In Joomla by foxychev(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
feeddhung:
Please contact me feeddhung@gmail.com

Have a web design was working with a joomla web design but he got busy and left off. Need someone to finish up and also show me around or handover the site to me.

Please contact me asap. Need to complete asap.

Thank you
C

(1) (Reply)

I Need Auto Share Plugin / Learn How To Make Money With Facebook / Nairaland Blackout For 5 Minutes! This Morning! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.