Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? (1314 Views)

I Will Get Your Blog Approved For Adsense / Google Adsense Approval Trick To Get Your Blog Approved Without Stress / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by sijufacts(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders, please help. How can i get my blog approved for Google Adsense Account? Thanks.
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by Nurulnaas(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Unique contents
Drive traffic
Optimize your site
Your Site's navigation matters
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by sijufacts(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nurulnaas:
Unique contents
Drive traffic
Optimize your site
Your Site's navigation matters

for how long?
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by dogstyle007(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2017
sijufacts:

for how long?

Doesn't take time.. just make sure you have about 50 unique contents with above 300 words on each post then you are good to go �
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by chibuzor05(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
sijufacts:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, please help. How can i get my blog approved for Google Adsense Account? Thanks.

All you need is to read and follow the White hat steps for Google Adsense approval and you will get what you want in no distance time. It is all about doing the right thing, coupled with time and patience. There is never a fast lane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by sijufacts(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2017
chibuzor05:

All you need is to read and follow the White hat steps for Google Adsense approval and you will get what you want in no distance time. It is all about doing the right thing, coupled with time and patience. There is never a fast lane.

thanks
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by mattiu(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2017
dogstyle007:

Doesn't take time.. just make sure you have about 50 unique contents with above 300 words on each post then you are good to go �
I got just 15 unique articles and got approved
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by AyodejiJ: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
pls can I take a look at your blog @mattiu
mattiu:

Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by dogstyle007(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
mattiu:

Nice one... how many words per post? And what CMS did you use?
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by chibuzor05(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
sijufacts:

thanks

You are welcome
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by Nurulnaas(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
When all are fulfilled then a week is OK
sijufacts:

for how long?
Re: How To Get My Blog Approved For Google Adsense Account? by kubusify(f): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please,
Can somebody tell me the next step to follow. I recently applied for Google Adsense and got their rejection email. But when I try applying again I got a message that says "you already have an adsense associated with this email. It's ready for use now".

(1) (Reply)

50 Seo Tips For Your Website / Grow Your Blog To 10k Daily Pageviews / My White Friday Start Today, When Other End Their Black Friday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.