Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,977 members, 7,845,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere (44825 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
For them to see how another man smooched her harder and better than their father

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Can I watch another man doing that to my wife, acting or not, the answer is a big NO

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ugolinze123(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
With that banging scene i wonder how the husband will be looking, guess the light will be switched off

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Marvel1206: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My heart goes out to this man who has been effeminated by his wife.

To think he will still shake hands with Wale Ojo...a man who made his wife moan all in the name of movie-acting.

Shame on these sissy husbands.

No man with a good sense of self-dignity will debase himself by getting married to a 'public property'
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Adaomalight(f): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Why always the second, the first daughter no fine?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by davide470(m): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2017
After seeing the preview, this would be the second Nigerian movie i am going to watch this year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Fresca:
Sexy mama, she's fat but still looks good. I'm not really feeling the blonde sha. Ahh Stephanie, my African beauty.. one love

After 5 kids, she try na.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
No be by sex scene ooo. She should go ask Mary Njoku of ROK how she is doing her wonders. That lady is brilliant. She is the type bible talks about when it said give a virtuous woman your business and she turns it into an empire. This lady came in not so long into the industry but we see how she has changed it. Sex sells but there are many more things that sell more than sex in any facet of life. That's great ideas with creativity skills.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by LoveJesus87(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2017
decatalyst:
She looks so big now after that sex scene grin grin
i was thinking it was my eyes o shocked

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by baddosky1: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wonder how her children would be comfortable watching their mother artificially humped by a guy while nude on a big screen with hundreds of viewers watching. Tufiakwaaaa!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by originals1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
omotola fine why her children come ugly?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by IamGobe(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omo sexy
U re chubby undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ijomaSN(f): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fine family
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by juniormusa(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
Cute family smiley

Btw watsup with her son's dada He is looking so razz sad

I wonder why her 1st daughter is always off the scene tho.

She's still in school for summer classes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Me likey.... The hubby looks good and the children too.

Their marriage is a lesson note for other upcoming couple. They have managed to stay together despite the Ill comments about Omotola and promiscuity, her hubby that people often describe as house husband.

You just have to accept your partner for who he or she is. Not trying to mould her into what you want or who you want her to be.

May God continue to keep them, their marriage and children.

Truth be told, the husband is a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by slimzypink(f): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
2 lightskinned parent giving birth to dark skinned kids

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by kushsy: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
I know its a movie but why am I not comfy with the role ...Kai African mentality don finish us sha......N her children will watch....kai ...SMH

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Scream(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Impossible African family!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by UbChapter(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
habgito:

Guy, See her husband by her side. He is ok for her
Forget husband abeg I need just one night with her.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
why the young man ugly so if I be the husband I must ask questions oooo kilode

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by tunde82seidat(f): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na serious money n packaging dey make this woman stand like this ,if not she for don turn "Iya " .she's got a cute face tho .All of them looking bloated up except d husband. I think d son looks like d dark version of d man sha.looking forward to seeing d movie
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by lizlazy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omotola fine shaaaaaa
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by eyinjuege: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Me likey.... The hubby looks good and the children too.

Their marriage is a lesson note for other upcoming couples. They have managed to stay together despite the Ill comments about Omotola and promiscuity, her hubby that people often describe as house husband.

You just have to accept your partner for who he or she is. Not trying to mould her into what you want or who you want him/her to be.

May God continue to keep them, their marriage and children.

Her husband has never being a house husband. He is a pilot. He was there before she became a household name, and she was the wife of a relatively rich man.
As usual, people will always talk. Everyone believes all actresses are promiscuous, but no specific person has ever being linked with her.

Let me even check, hope it's not NwaAmkp or whatever that I'm quoting.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by eyinjuege: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Houseofglam7:
She don dey fat and old.....
Aunty Omosexy, leave all those crazy dressing for the younger generation biko.

Take a cue from Joke Sylva

She's not yet 40years na.

If Joke had a child the age Omotola did, Joke's child will probably be older than her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by verygudbadguy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

Her husband has never being a house husband. He is a pilot. He was there before she became a household name, and she was the wife of a relatively rich man.
As usual, people will always talk. Everyone believes all actresses are promiscuous, but no specific person has ever being linked with her.

Let me even check, hope it's not NwaAmkp or whatever that I'm quoting

I find the bolded disrespectful. Let to read and understand.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by eyinjuege: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I find the bolded disrespectful. Let to read and understand.

What is wrong with the bolded?

I just wanted to be sure I wasn't quoting someone else.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by verygudbadguy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

What is wrong with the bolded?

I just wanted to be sure I wasn't quoting someone else.

You think that is funny. You had already made a valid point but you had to end it with an assertion that I might be some guy who everybody tags as ***h***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Shorts (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.