Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! (1770 Views)

Free Training!!!- Register Now!! Using Social Media To Build Your Personal Brand / The Best Ways To Promote Your Business Using Social Media / How To Monitor Your Competitor And Get Their Customers Using Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
How are you using Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc? As a wall of content? As a broadcasting tool? Or to find the resources, connections, and opportunities you need when you need them?

You need to start seeing all your internet activities as a business. You and I are now on a platform called Facebook. Most people who use Facebook don’t even stop to think that it’s a business. You probably use WhatsApp, other Internet-based platforms or perhaps you have bought things on Jumia and Konga, and you used a search engine from Google or Yahoo. All these businesses rely on the Internet.

Facebook is worth over $430 billion, and all that money was generated from the data both me and you use to access all these platforms. Imagine if you have a system that has the capacity to earn you just 0.0001% of the money generated from the data we burn every day to access the internet, that will put a huge amount of money in your account every day. It is high time you know that data is money.

This is the time to learn how to turn the table around with an online system that opens you to a business model that pays you anytime you recharge your line in over 142 countries. See the picture of what you can do after attending our free training where you will learn how to create your customer base and earn up to 30% anytime people top-up their line using the online system that will be created for you.

Depending on how you handle this information, this business model has the power to position you in front of a larger trend in the Telecommunication and Technology industry. This business idea was designed to empower people that are ready to interact with it, and now the opportunity is here for everyone phone user to make money anytime they buy airtime.

Let’s be practical with what we have in our hands. Send interested to 08080653346 via Text message or WhatsApp to be part of our FREE training coming up in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, etc. in few days from now. I will reply you with the address as soon as I receive your message.

Now the opportunity is here to get ahead with this NEW Telecommunication business model. The door is wide open for you to take advantage it and it’s as big as a garage.”

Don’t be left behind!
How are you using Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc? As a wall of content? As a broadcasting tool? Or to find the resources, connections, and opportunities you need when you need them?

You need to start seeing all your internet activities as a business. You and I are now on a platform called Facebook. Most people who use Facebook don’t even stop to think that it’s a business. You probably use WhatsApp, other Internet-based platforms or perhaps you have bought things on Jumia and Konga, and you used a search engine from Google or Yahoo. All these businesses rely on the Internet.

Facebook is worth over $430 billion, and all that money was generated from the data both me and you use to access all these platforms. Imagine if you have a system that has the capacity to earn you just 0.0001% of the money generated from the data we burn every day to access the internet, that will put a huge amount of money in your account every day. It is high time you know that data is money.

This is the time to learn how to turn the table around with an online system that opens you to a business model that pays you anytime you recharge your line in over 142 countries. See the picture of what you can do after attending our free training where you will learn how to create your customer base and earn up to 30% anytime people top-up their line using the online system that will be created for you.

Depending on how you handle this information, this business model has the power to position you in front of a larger trend in the Telecommunication and Technology industry. This business idea was designed to empower people that are ready to interact with it, and now the opportunity is here for everyone phone user to make money anytime they buy airtime.

Let’s be practical with what we have in our hands. Send interested to 08080653346 via Text message or WhatsApp to be part of our FREE training coming up in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, etc. in few days from now. I will reply you with the address as soon as I receive your message.

Now the opportunity is here to get ahead with this NEW Telecommunication business model. The door is wide open for you to take advantage it and it’s as big as a garage.”

Don’t be left behind!
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2017
If you are in Ibadan and environs pls don't miss this , event , we are exposing a system that can enable an individual make massive wealth from everything you and billions of others do with their mobile phones daily , just contact me for an invite now whatsapp 08080653346 , don't miss out , you will be glad you did .

Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Make money while billions of people makes calls, chart, buy bundles, send emails/messages, pay for electricity bills, pay GOTV bills, DSTV bills, pay for flights tickets online, Shop online etc. Enjoy free Airtime for life in 143 countries local/international
With the use of your mobile Phone / Desktop/laptop.
Just message 'How' or your number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
The first 10 persons will be prioritized
Add on me WhatsApp+234
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by autoriseddealer(m): 1:59am On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by drisaac4luv(m): 2:43am On Jul 10, 2017
'How' ..please i need the training....08168701264
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hi friends, you may have heard about this huge technology platform across some social media sites, such as, Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter and so on. Yeah, it something very big and is set to replace the craze around crude oil and gas as a massive revenue generations, but this time not for nations, but for interested individuals, who desire to impact their national and personal incomes, irrespective of your locations, racial affiliations or business acumen, using this global technology platform.
So something big, very huge is set to happen in the Rich Oil city of Portharcourt, Rivers State, next week Saturday, which is ready to challenge and effectively and effortlessly demystify the dominance of crude oil as the major source of income generation for our time.
Take this as an open invitation to be my guest in this event, especially if you are resident in or around Rivers state, Portharcourt. You'll learn all you need to know about this new Lion in the jungle of global technology and wealth generation. Private chat me whatsapp 08080653346 for details if you need more details...
Your current location is no barrier, so get involved

Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by Tohsynetita1: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dannyreports,send me info on Greatfullness494@gmail.com
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by Honeyking(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
What type of business is it? Just give a clue here pls
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by MrRichmond: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello, I need this training. Thank you.
kongofdcourts@gmail.com
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by tectonotimes: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2017
dannyreports:
If you are in Ibadan and environs pls don't miss this , event , we are exposing a system that can enable an individual make massive wealth from everything you and billions of others do with their mobile phones daily , just contact me for an invite now whatsapp 08080653346 , don't miss out , you will be glad you did .
Have you discovered that it is very easy to send this advert to excess of 20,000 targeted people who are ready to subscribe?
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by Ibrochaka(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just got this , this morning “ When a man is on his deathbed , he does not say to himself , “ I wish I would have spent more time at the office ” or “ I wish I would have spent more time working ”.
“ What a man on his deathbed says to himself is this , “ I wish I would have spent more time with the people I love ; my wife , my children , friends etc . I wish I would have spent more time living instead of working ” . Tracy Biller
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 3:22am On Jul 12, 2017
10 months ago, I saw something that changed my life. Prior to that, I had lost my job as an oil worker. Life was hard and I almost gave up. Shortly after I lost my job, I met an old friend who introduced me to a mobile phone / technology business that operates online. I took the courage and I got started. Today makes it 10 months since I started and my life has changed. Luckily, my friends mentor will be coming to port Harcourt this Saturday (15th July) for an exclusive training on how to make money using this system. This event is already sold out but I have slots for just two business minded persons who are looking for new income options. I will also be coming to port Harcourt from lagos to meet you and coach you one on one. To know what this training is about and how to get The free ticket,
Inbox me or wbatsapp me on 08080653346 for full details. .
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2017
“ You will never live life beyond your wildest expectations until you first have some wild expectations ” UNKNOWN

Good Morning To You , Have a nice day achieving your dreams .
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2017
“Realize that when you make excuses, you’re basing your results, your success, your freedom, and your livelihood on something else. When something else other than you is in control, you are weak. You have no power. But when you take 100% responsibility, you have power, and you gain the ability to control your destiny " .
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
The six ingredients of Global Business Development.
Every business is made up of six components mainly the Problem, the People, the Products, the Process and the Promise. If the business is designed to go global, we need to add the 6th ingredient which is the Propaganda.
Problem: business is first about problem, every entrepreneur must identify a general problem people are faced with in an environment. Get infuriated about those problems till they can suggest solutions to those problems. Entrepreneurs don't deny the existence of problems but accept them and find a way to solve them or improve them for the benefit of the people.
People: every business is about people and for people. Entrepreneurs watch the number of people facing with the problem, they feel genuinely sober and connected with them, they make research on how to improve their situations and form a team to help them achieve the task of solving this problem.
Product: in thinking of the solution, entrepreneurs usually come up with products in terms of goods and services that could make life easier for the people. The exchange of this product with the endusers is what turns to business.
Process: entrepreneurs know that there is a gap between the time of thinking the problem, designing the solution and getting the product ready for the market. There's also a space between the availability of the products and acceptance by the people, this gap is called process. They think of the process it takes to make everything ready, they follow the process till the end without rushing or aborting any aspect of the process or bowing out to pressure.
Promise: it is not always easy to follow the process especially when the problem is increasing and the demand for the product is surging, but the Entrepreneurs know that without following the process they can't achieve success so they think deeply about the promise. Every business has a promise, the promise of good life or lifestyle. The promise is the end game. It's the thought of what the Entrepreneurs stand to gain by following through, by taking the product to the market place, by succeeding on this project. Lives that the product can change, the impact the business can make in a community and the reward that comes also to the Entrepreneurs for achieving this goal. The promise is always the motivation factor for every entrepreneurs not to give up in the face of adversity.
Propaganda: every global business must have a good propaganda. The propaganda according to Cambridge dictionary is the partial information deliberately released by an organization or person to influence people's opinion about something. Every global business has a marketing campaign, a message or slogan that takes their message to people's heart. When Mtn came to Nigeria they looked at Econet network messing up and said we're a "Better Connection" even though they were not better as at that time but eventually they became the best because that was the impression they gave people about themselves from the beginning and they tried hard to keep it up all the time. Etisalat says "now you're talking" made people to believe all people have seen in that industry is child's play but with them people are going to experience the real voice call which they tried to keep up till then. 7up says the "difference is clear". Trump says "make America great again", while APC says "change". In the like manner every business must have a good marketing campaign that people can understand and relate with.
For us at piuni we put all the six components together and deliver the best business of the season. We've identified the biggest problem of 21st century which is bill payment and airtime top up. Everyone must pay their bills. We tapped into biggest addiction of this decade which is mobile phone, internet and social media. We built a business that convert people's addiction to a gain for them. We assembled the best team of good and qualified PEOPLE to create the world best PRODUCTS in the marketplace to improve the lifestyle of people. We built from the scratch following the PROCESS of unlimited growth and global relevance. While building we look into the future with the PROMISE of abundance and legacy for the next generation even when all odds were against us. Our marketing team is ready to launch the campaign and give you the next and biggest propaganda of mobile tech industry, "The Piuni 3.0".
We are a community of great people and things can only get better. Join us to make history or watch us as we make history, for the history must surely be made.
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2017
“ Will you , look back on life and say , ‘ I wish I had ’ or ‘ I 'm glad I did ?” You do have a choice .
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by didigor(f): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Are you a student, a corper, housewife, or even a worker that needs an extra source of income? Do you like to look and feel good?, Do you know you can do both and still earn money too?. Consultants are currently needed in Oriflame, contact 07067636662 to become a beauty consultant with Oriflame, and embrace your financial freedom
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Abuja , here we come , I was discussing with someone , and asked if you cannot get value for your phone , why then become so addicted to it , although it is not your fault , our daily life revolves around it , so its a cannot do without , and someone says come and get paid for your addiction , not only you , but every other person , that engages in that addiction , know it today , as long as you have a phone , you are a customer to so many companies , and will continue to make money from , even while you claim broke , because you cannot do away with your phone , don't miss this event now , I assure you , you will be able to sleep tonight , from what you will hear in that event.
(
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by toyinblue: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have come to realize, one thing about the rich and some of the most successful people in the World, that no matter how broke you are, you still give them the little you have, especially in this 21st century, we all do that through mobile technology, via the platforms (e. g Alibaba, Uber, Airbnb, facebook, whatsapp, instagram, Walmart , Jumia, quickteller, interswitch , bank apps etc) they have created rendering services that have become a daily addictions , accessed via our phones , I realized all you need to build wealth is a system, I partnered with a tech company, who have that system that gives me leverage to make money when people across the world in 250 countries, pay bills, move money, buy airtime, data, shop online, take taxi, buy food and so much more that will blow your mind, I am willing to expose this wealth secret to a few entrepreneurs , want to know more? inbox me.
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by popeejosh: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2017
Popeejosh@gmail.com. Thanks
dannyreports:
I have come to realize, one thing about the rich and some of the most successful people in the World, that no matter how broke you are, you still give them the little you have, especially in this 21st century, we all do that through mobile technology, via the platforms (e. g Alibaba, Uber, Airbnb, facebook, whatsapp, instagram, Walmart , Jumia, quickteller, interswitch , bank apps etc) they have created rendering services that have become a daily addictions , accessed via our phones , I realized all you need to build wealth is a system, I partnered with a tech company, who have that system that gives me leverage to make money when people across the world in 250 countries, pay bills, move money, buy airtime, data, shop online, take taxi, buy food and so much more that will blow your mind, I am willing to expose this wealth secret to a few entrepreneurs , want to know more? inbox me.
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Ordinary people , are becoming global service providers , of which I am one , instead of seeking to buy the franchise of one network service provider , I have a platform that gives me access to over 600 network service providers , across 143+ countries at a cheaper rate with improved technology , instead of playing in the Nigerian market , this system has made me a global service provider. 1 voucher credits networks both local and international , with access to over 6billion phones across 143+ countries , I can do all sorts of bill payments in those countries from my platform , money transfer services too , the list is to numerous to mention , in summary this platform is an ocean , as you can never finish what's inside it , 57000 services under one platform is no joke , I have not seen any other platform as big as this , all these leverage is given to only qualified partners , you can be one , if want to ?, for more info you can WhatsApp/call/text +2348080653346
#selfmade billionaire

Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2017
“ We have forty million reasons for failure , but not a single excuse ". Rudyard Kipling.
Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
It is your time , Abuja as we expose the secret of owning a global telecom franchise , and leveraging on this system to retire to a lifetime of wealth . Only few kingpins , used to have access to this , but today ordinary people like me can rob shoulders with people like Mike Adenuga , only few entrepreneurs who knows what it is to be a global service provider , will be allowed as it is strictly on invitation , if you want to be part of this , you can either inbox me or reach me on WhatsApp +2348080653346 , so I send you an invite . Limited spaces available , hurry !!!
#Selfmade billionaire

Re: If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! by dannyreports(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2017
What if you had the opportunity to partner with a company just like I did , and today I am a universal platform these services universally from my phone and laptop , this company has created a system for you to be able to provide these services and make money while rendering them to people in 143+ countries in affiliation with 600 network service providers , would you take it ? If you will meet me up in Warri city on Saturday as we expose the greatest wealth opportunity of this generation , to get an invite inbox me !!! , slots almost filled , so please hurry !!!
*U-World:* If you're familiar with Amazon, Jumia, Konga etc. Then you can he familiar with this... A platform where you can do your Online shopping for Wears, Gadgets, Electronics, Accessories which functions in over 143+ Countries! Wow!!
*U-Browse:* This an internet game changer. When you open this browser on your smart gadget, your internet data will stop running. Once you visit any website via this Browser, the Website pays for your internet data usage, and not you. With this browser, users can now save their data usage, and this will generate so much traffic on the Browser. Any Company/Website that is not listed or plugged on this browser will know the level of traffic their site will be losing. Why will anyone use another browser, when you can save your data with U-Browse? Haha... I can't shout! �����
*U-Food*: This is my favourite part, infact I'm afraid this is where my earnings would be going ���... Here you can buy Food and get it delivered to your doorstep! while I get a check for you eating . Just like We have Dominos, KFC, McDonalds etc. ��
*U-Travel*: If you're familiar with platforms like Hotel.ng, jumia travels etc then this wont be strange to you... Here you Book flight tickets, Make hotel reservations, Book apartments and so on. Haha... The list is endless ��
In addition, if a customer from Kazakhstan buys a ticket using your link, you here in Africa get paid for what a Kazakhs does in his or her own country...without paying tax...I hope you know that Facebook doesn't pay tax in Nigeria or Africa?
*U-Bill*: This platform is Huge, with it you can Buy Airtime, Data Bundles, Pay your TV bills, Government Tax, Water Bills, School fees, Health Bill, Insurance and so much more! Connected to over 600 mobile network operators in 143 countries! Awesome! ������
*U-Rides*: This works like Uber, you call for Taxi with your mobile phone and still get paid a percentage(that's If youre an affiliate)... Another thing here is that you can also select your choice of Car depending on where you're going at that moment! That means if you want an SUV for a particular event, U-Rides is at your service! ��.

(1) (Reply)

Six Things You Must Do In 2018 To Put Your Business On Top / Is It Legal To Fake Customer Testimonial To Improve Sales? / Uju Ifejika listed among six most powerful women in oil and gas in the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.