Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days (10238 Views)

95% Daily Bet9ja Predictions Tips(2+0dds) / Daily Sure 1.60 for Free. Enter And Enjoy! / Sure 1.20 - 1.70 Odds Super Singles Daily On Whatsapp Group Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2017
infohenry:
love your courage keep it up. I have played the game.
thanks man
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
josephjboy:
DAY6 GAME: 55FWJ83 1.36 ODDS STAKE WITH #50,000 TO WIN #18,200 play b4 10:30am @N0 WORRIES
GAME W00N
josephjboy:
DAY6 GAME: 55FWJ83 1.36 ODDS STAKE WITH #50,000 TO WIN #18,200 play b4 10:30am @N0 WORRIES
GAME W00N
josephjboy:
GAME W00N
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
NEXT GAME COMING SOON
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
DAY6 2ND GAME: 55GX7BP 1.46 ODDS STAKE WITH #50,000 TO WIN #23,150 play b4 5pm @N0 WORRIES
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
josephjboy:
DAY6 2ND GAME: 55GX7BP 1.46 ODDS STAKE WITH #50,000 TO WIN #23,150 play b4 5pm @N0 WORRIES
NEXT GAME COMING SOON
josephjboy:
NEXT GAME COMING SOON
josephjboy:
NEXT GAME COMING SOON

1 Like

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by infohenry(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
josephjboy:
NEXT GAME COMING SOONNEXT GAME COMING SOONNEXT GAME COMING SOON
Following bro, you are good. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
DAY6 3RD GAME: 55HWGXG 1.38 ODDS STAKE WITH #50,000 TO WIN #19,020 play b4 11pm @N0 WORRIES
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 2:28am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:
DAY6 3RD GAME: 55HWGXG 1.38 ODDS STAKE WITH #50,000 TO WIN #19,020 play b4 11pm @N0 WORRIES
RED
josephjboy:
RED
josephjboy:
RED
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 2:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Good Morning guyz, this is to inform you guys that i will stop dropping my games here...... Some persons have been playing my games and still keep mute, no comments, no likes and no share{ungrateful bastards}. So if you know you need my games, please do fund your online betting account with 50k and contact me on 08086220332

terms and conditions APPLY

Note: I'm not forcing anybody please. LET'S MAKE MONEY TOGETHER GUYS
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 3:13am On Jul 14, 2017
I just create a whatsapp group now. Chat me now on 08086220332. Thanks
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2017
tongue
josephjboy:
As the game no pay, make the maga pay...
embarassed
josephjboy:
we know road to market..
The option for your game na special one, we can't find it in sports book..
Scammers everywhere..
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:
Good Morning guyz, this is to inform you guys that i will stop dropping my games here...... Some persons have been playing my games and still keep mute, no comments, no likes and no share{ungrateful bastards}. So if you know you need my games, please do fund your online betting account with 50k and contact me on 08086220332

Terms and conditions APPLYsubscription

Note: I'm not forcing anybody please. LET'S MAKE MONEY TOGETHER GUYSfrom day1 how much have we make?

we no dey play,, we just dey watch and follow..how you dey rotate your money..
Why some dude will be claiming matches like na der fada fix the match...
You want collect money for sub..1.38odds
4days win
3days lost..
18k x 4 win
50k x 3 lost

2 Likes

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2017
tonardo:

4days win
3days lost..
18k x 4 win
50k x 3 lost
hahahahahaha thanks
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:
hahahahahaha thanks
your game.. Inheritance game..
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:

you too small to scam me.
If you actually stake those games 50k?
And you are using bet9ja?
Show
us
the
betslip ID
?

You don open whatapp group for your zombies...

2 Likes

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:

from day 1 balance account make we see your project profit...
J. Boy
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by NAMUST1: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Tornado......i greet you......imagine i once told him to create a whatsapp group....he said that not everybody that uses whatsapp....Now he has create a group.....FOR 1.30 ODDS......HE WILL NOW START ASKING FOR MONEY FOR VIP....THATS HOW THEY OPERATE....SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE...DONT JOIN THAT GROUP.....COMMON 1.30 ODDS HE STILL LOSE.....IN LAFF IN SPANISH
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by larrrymore(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
NAMUST1:
Tornado......i greet you......imagine i once told him to create a whatsapp group....he said that not everybody that uses whatsapp....Now he has create a group.....FOR 1.30 ODDS......HE WILL NOW START ASKING FOR MONEY FOR VIP....THATS HOW THEY OPERATE....SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE...DONT JOIN THAT GROUP.....COMMON 1.30 ODDS HE STILL LOSE.....IN LAFF IN SPANISH
let him show us his account balance on this project..... may b nah 1k rollover the guy they do

1 Like

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2017
tonardo:

4days win
3days lost..
18k x 4 win
50k x 3 lost
you must be one of those ungrateful bastards, i drop a total of 12 game i lost 4 and win 8. Boss am still on profit. Like i said sir, i am not forcing any body bro. Bleep you grin
tonardo:

4days win
3days lost..
18k x 4 win
50k x 3 lost
you must be one of those ungrateful bastards, i drop a total of 12 game i lost 4 and win 8. Boss am still on profit. Like i said sir, i am not forcing any body bro. Bleep you
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
larrrymore:

let him show us his account balance on this project..... may b nah 1k rollover the guy they do
Big Boss nor be force oh
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by MeinKampf: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2017
There's one Adedoyin Babatunde Samuel, he's a scammer going about with fixed matches his UBA account number is 2090033755 adedoyin babatunde. He's a mega thief, his phone number is +2348140438343 or 08140438343
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2017
NAMUST1:
With due respect sir. I ave been dropping games here publicly. How on earth am i a scammer? Have i collect a shit from you without you winning? So sir please mind your word.
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by NAMUST1: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:
With due respect sir. I ave been dropping games here publicly. How on earth am i a scammer? Have i collect a shit from you without you winning? So sir please mind your word.
YOU ARE PLANNING TO SCAM PEOPLE....AM JUST ADVISING THE WOULD BE VICTIM OF YOUR NEW BUSINESS
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by deebrain(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2017
I've been following all these nairaland thread having to do with punting and wow.

true that there are scammers, but apparently, many people are straight up idiots.

Like seriously, you don't have courage to do your thing. someone with balls has enough guts to post his or her own pics or selections online, which you follow, YOU SING HIS OR HER PRAISES WHEN THE PREDICTION IS WINNING AND THEN WHEN IT GOES AGAINST HIM, YOU START LABELLING THE PERSON WITH NAMES.
It's so bad.

So many cowards unwilling to take risks online and endure with patience the down sides.

I give thumbs up to anyone bold enough to post genuine picks here for people.
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:
you must be one of those ungrateful bastards, i drop a total of 12 game i lost 4 and win 8. Boss am still on profit. Like i said sir, i am not forcing any body bro. Bleep you ;Dyou must be one of those ungrateful bastards, i drop a total of 12 game i lost 4 and win 8. Boss am still on profit. Like i said sir, i am not forcing any body bro. Bleep you

After calling me ungrateful wizard ..
You still realise am your boss..
Even addressed me SIR...
SHOW
US
BETSLIP
ID
U
STAKE
50K..

Or you aren't real...
bleep you too

1 Like

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by seighapaul(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:
Big Boss nor be force oh

Boss J sir, I really like the fact the you are gradually building strategy based on the 1.30 odds and like the saying goes "the smaller, the safer". But there are some few loopholes in such strategies of smaller odds.

1. Bookies don't like consecutive wins of small odds.
All bookies have their policies, rules and regulations regarding placing of games on their platform. Bookies are always on the lookout for punters that bet big (eg 50k, 100k etc) on little odds (eg 1.10, 1.20, 1.30 3tc). Do you know that if they allow such strategies (little odd strategy with big money), I can successfully be bankrolling 60% - 90% in profit weekly. Let me give you an example, I'll just punt of 1.10 odds with N50,000 daily; that's 10% profit (N5,000) daily or at least 60% profit (N30,000) weekly. NO BOOKIE WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE WITHDRAWING 60% PROFIT WEEKLY ON 1.10 ODDS.

2. Running a strategy on Accumulators is a disaster
I will use your recent trial on 1.30 odds as a case study. You started well and wow some of us with some easy effortless wins and even went as far as the six (6th) day. But you made the classic mistake of running your whole bank on ACCUMULATORS WITHOUT SAVING. Even if the bookies allow you to play 1.10 odd on a capital of N50,000, it'll take the grace of shango to win all 7 games accumulator without an embarrassing and surprise lost. To me, winning any accumulator is like "passing an elephant through the eye of a niddle".

3. Never run a strategy on a personal bookie online account
I have been there and have first hand experience on how the bookies can be dubious and unpredictable. Many of us have online accounts with virtually all the major bookies in Nigeria and you must have come across different threads on nairaland of punters complaining that their withdrawals were either canceled or their accounts blocked. Any online account that request for withdrawal, is subjected to rigorous and extensive investigation. And when a bookie notice that you have consistent and consecutive wins, they'll frustrate your attempt to withdraw and place your account on continuous monitoring.

4. Running a strategy alone will only lead to greed and failure
To be frank, there're some few bankable strategies out there. But as Nigerians, most of us want to chop alone and surely die alone. Without discipline, you can never run a strategy alone, its impossible. Greed always have a way to creep in and its easier to succumb to greed especially when you're alone. Always have a partner(s) that can check on ur progress and give a red light when you go astray.

NOTE: These are just a few but major issues on running a stretegy on Nigerian bookies. If you can find a way around these four (4) listed issues, you can indeed start earning a reasonable income in punting.
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy:
you must be one of those ungrateful bastards, i drop a total of 12 game i lost 4 and win 8. Boss am still on profit. Like i said sir, i am not forcing any body bro. Bleep you ;Dyou must be one of those ungrateful bastards, i drop a total of 12 game i lost 4 and win 8. Boss am still on profit. Like i said sir, i am not forcing any body bro. Bleep you

Balance your account let's see your project profit...
Simple...

Terms and condition apply...
Run with your money.....
Scammers with Grammars
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by humblenature: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2017
josephjboy pls i advise you. tonardo is a propaganda recruit by the mods . just beware of him. he only wants to pull u down .. nairaland does not like betting threads so they monitor it closely using monikers like tonardo , ghanaman5050 and others pretending to be members. when your thread is moving bit, they throw confusion and the next thin is your thread is yanked off. just avoid tonardo . pls avoid him. he is not a punter or a staker. he is just a mole . he is just taunting u. i love your works tho
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2017
deebrain:
I've been following all these nairaland thread having to do with punting and wow.

true that there are scammers, but apparently, many people are straight up idiots.

Like seriously, you don't have courage to do your thing. someone with balls has enough guts to post his or her own pics or selections online, which you follow, YOU SING HIS OR HER PRAISES WHEN THE PREDICTION IS WINNING AND THEN WHEN IT GOES AGAINST HIM, YOU START LABELLING THE PERSON WITH NAMES.
It's so bad.

So many cowards unwilling to take risks online and endure with patience the down sides.

tongue
deebrain:

It's so bad.

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by josephjboy(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2017
seighapaul:

Boss J sir, I really like the fact the you are gradually building strategy based on the 1.30 odds and like the saying goes "the smaller, the safer". But there are some few loopholes in such strategies of smaller odds.

1. Bookies don't like consecutive wins of small odds.
All bookies have their policies, rules and regulations regarding placing of games on their platform. Bookies are always on the lookout for punters that bet big (eg 50k, 100k etc) on little odds (eg 1.10, 1.20, 1.30 3tc). Do you know that if they allow such strategies (little odd strategy with big money), I can successfully be bankrolling 60% - 90% in profit weekly. Let me give you an example, I'll just punt of 1.10 odds with N50,000 daily; that's 10% profit (N5,000) daily or at least 60% profit (N30,000) weekly. NO BOOKIE WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE WITHDRAWING 60% PROFIT WEEKLY ON 1.10 ODDS.

2. Running a strategy on Accumulators is a disaster
I will use your recent trial on 1.30 odds as a case study. You started well and wow some of us with some easy effortless wins and even went as far as the six (6th) day. But you made the classic mistake of running your whole bank on ACCUMULATORS WITHOUT SAVING. Even if the bookies allow you to play 1.10 odd on a capital of N50,000, it'll take the grace of shango to win all 7 games accumulator without an embarrassing and surprise lost. To me, winning any accumulator is like "passing an elephant through the eye of a niddle".

3. Never run a strategy on a personal bookie online account
I have been there and have first hand experience on how the bookies can be dubious and unpredictable. Many of us have online accounts with virtually all the major bookies in Nigeria and you must have come across different threads on nairaland of punters complaining that their withdrawals were either canceled or their accounts blocked. Any online account that request for withdrawal, is subjected to rigorous and extensive investigation. And when a bookie notice that you have consistent and consecutive wins, they'll frustrate your attempt to withdraw and place your account on continuous monitoring.

4. Running a strategy alone will only lead to greed and failure
To be frank, there're some few bankable strategies out there. But as Nigerians, most of us want to chop alone and surely die alone. Without discipline, you can never run a strategy alone, its impossible. Greed always have a way to creep in and its easier to succumb to greed especially when you're alone. Always have a partner(s) that can check on ur progress and give a red light when you go astray.

NOTE: These are just a few but major issues on running a stretegy on Nigerian bookies. If you can find a way around these four (4) listed issues, you can indeed start earning a reasonable income in punting.
Sir please let chat 08086220332
Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2017
humblenature:
josephjboy pls i advise you. tonardo is a propaganda recruit by the mods . just beware of him. he only wants to pull u down .. nairaland does not like betting threads so they monitor it closely using monikers like tonardo , ghanaman5050 and others pretending to be members. when your thread is moving bit, they throw confusion and the next thin is your thread is yanked off. just avoid tonardo . pls avoid him. he is not a punter or a staker. he is just a mole . he is just taunting u. i love your works tho

you mean am working for seun?
Check my profile.
I do prediction thread too.
.but hate lies..
This little jeo boy is teasing you with 50k stakes...
Let him show us the betslip id...
The profit..
If not nobody is joining any group.

1 Like

Re: Sure 1.30 0dds Daily For 20 Days by tonardo(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2017
NAMUST1:

did you know the funny part.?
Some ungrateful hazards are playing his game..
His games
his games
his games
his games
his game 1.3odds
nah only for your world the option and game go hold..

secondly.
He just capitalise on 50k.
we never see who stake more than 50k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Week 6 Pool Results For Saturday, August 15 2020 – Pool Agent Result / Mauritania Vs Algeria: AFCON 2023 (1 - 0) On 23rd January 2024 / Uk Pool Week 22 Final Fixed Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.