Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Food Business Is Good Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Food Business Is Good Business (733 Views)

What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In / Seeking Partner In The Food Business / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Business Is Good Business by nobodysmanrob(m): 3:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Have you ever stopped to think, what is that one basic need that no one can do without? Yes you guessed right, FOOD. Everyone must eat at least once everyday. No matter how difficult things become with the current recession facing our country Nigeria, people must spend and do everything within their power to feed themselves and their families.

What if you do not have to spend any part of your income to have more than enough food in your house? If you were offered a chance to get a monthly supply of food delivered to you at no cost for the rest of your life, would you take it?

Happy World Mealgate offers you that chance. Happy World Mealgate is a unique company who's mission is to empower you to:
* Put food continuously on your table
* To reduce your feeding expenses
* Also to increase your savings.
PM me for details on how to invest.
Re: Food Business Is Good Business by kaytenny(m): 3:58am On Jul 08, 2017
idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
Re: Food Business Is Good Business by nobodysmanrob(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Sent
kaytenny:
idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
Re: Food Business Is Good Business by nobodysmanrob(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Food Business Is Good Business by davidodufote: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
tell me more about this odufhotes@gmail.com
Re: Food Business Is Good Business by tectonotimes: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
nobodysmanrob:
Have you ever stopped to think, what is that one basic need that no one can do without? Yes you guessed right, FOOD. Everyone must eat at least once everyday. No matter how difficult things become with the current recession facing our country Nigeria, people must spend and do everything within their power to feed themselves and their families.

What if you do not have to spend any part of your income to have more than enough food in your house? If you were offered a chance to get a monthly supply of food delivered to you at no cost for the rest of your life, would you take it?

Happy World Mealgate offers you that chance. Happy World Mealgate is a unique company who's mission is to empower you to:
* Put food continuously on your table
* To reduce your feeding expenses
* Also to increase your savings.
PM me for details on how to invest.
Yes, food business is a good business if and only if you know how to export it. Click on the first link on my signature for details.
Re: Food Business Is Good Business by nobodysmanrob(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2017
davidodufote:
tell me more about this odufhotes@gmail.com
Check your email for more info

(1) (Reply)

Won't You Rather Invest For The Future? / Nigeria Man Collapse After Losing Sport Bet / Old School Records Sound Turn To Real Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.