Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Flavour Ft. Phyno – Loose Guard | “ijele (the Traveler)” Album Out Now! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Flavour Ft. Phyno – Loose Guard | “ijele (the Traveler)” Album Out Now! (947 Views)

Flavour - Ijele (the Traveler) :: Album Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD MP3: Flavour Ft. Semah G. Weifur - Most High / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Flavour – Ijele The Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Ft. Phyno – Loose Guard | “ijele (the Traveler)” Album Out Now! by Oprahdubie(f): 5:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Flavour finally released his fifth studio album “Ijele (The Traveler)”, The 17-track playlist features Phyno, Sarkodie, Terry Apala, Chidinma, Zoro and few more rising musicians.

“Ijele” is one of the rarest and biggest masquerades in Igbo culture. Whilst smaller masquerades show up at every occasion, Ijele’s appearance is only at notable events where it brings that extra spice.

“The album title, reflects my journey as a musician metaphorically. As a musician, I’ve transformed, evolved and transcended within my music and social responsibilities, and I am proud to share this journey with my fans and listeners far and wide. Music is in my blood, it’s all I know. Music is my life.”

Off the “Ijele (The Traveler)” here we dish out “Loose Guard” which he features the Play-maker – Phyno. The song comes with a strong love lyrics rendition.

Loose Guard was produced by Young John, and this is another flavour certified club banger.

Cop “Ijele – The Traveler” here

Download “Loose Guard” featuring Phyno – Below:

http://www.cratemusic.com/2017/06/flavour-ft-phyno-loose-guard-ijele.html

(1) (Reply)

Download Olamide - Spirit (instrumental) / HOT BANG!: [2.9MB]: Sugar Rash Ft. Timilehin - Bad Mouth(new Song) / Zinoleesky – “hold Me.mp3“ Ft. Lyta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.