Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

South African Work Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Work Visa (5210 Views)

UCC Offers Nigerians Qatar Work Visa For Free. / Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? / Post Study Work Visa - Points Based System Tier 1-rejection Without Appeal. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Work Visa by flysh: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
I need a south african work visa because i want to relocate to SA.And so i need a reputable/genuine travel agent to process the visa for me.I also want to know the cost and how many days it will take to process the visa and i don't intend to pay any money until the visa is ready and confirmed.Please i dont want any fraudulent travel agent or scammers to reply to this post.

1 Like

Re: South African Work Visa by niceguy10: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
South African visa is not that hard, you can do it yourself without the help of any agent, or you have a lot of money to give away. And you can also apply for a work permit if you are in S.A. Also have it in mind that South Africa is not all that easy. Good Luck.
Re: South African Work Visa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Poster
Hw do u differenciate an agent on nairaland that is genuine or fake(fraudsters or scammers)? Man, use ur brian. . . . .D so called agent might just sniff d last penny u've and disappear into tin air all in d pretence of helping u to get u a visa. I knw there r registered(genuine) agent(s) in naija but i'm not advising u to use any of them. I dnt tink u can get any good agent on nairaland. "d so called agents here, their eye dey find people to chop" Beware! Do it ursef. . . .all u need do is to believe that "i can do it"
I tink Nice-guy10 can give u a helping hand on hw to go abt some stuf here. Wishin u gud luck! Lol
Re: South African Work Visa by niceguy10: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2010
You do not need to have lot of money in accout, just book for a hotel in Cape Town for two or three weeks, you can book and pay online in Nigeria with that the  embassy will know that you got yourself where you be staying, do it yourself knowing the fact that the world cup is coming soon, it will be more easly now. Good Luck.
Re: South African Work Visa by flysh: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
Which hotel did u use when you applied and must u pay b4 booking the hotel or will u pay when u get there.And how much do u think i should have in my account b4 applyn
Re: South African Work Visa by suxes2005(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
flush,

try visit www.hrs.com and search
for hotels or booking.com and
you get good hotels.

U dnt need to pay for hotel until
ur arrival.

But wat r u goin 2 S.A for?

As per d acct, u only need few amount of
money. A guy in my church got his visa
with 300k plus in his acct and he was given
3 months,

Gud luck

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: South African Work Visa by flysh: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ suxes2005 i want to go there to work and live.After the booking at the hotel will the hotel send u d booking papers in hardcopy or just email.And did u say that ur church guy had 300k in his account
Re: South African Work Visa by niceguy10: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sorry bros, he really need to book and pay for the hotel. He can not just book for a hotel without paying.
Re: South African Work Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
I can understand nice-guy now

If u dnt av an i.v, den u must book and
pay for the hotel so that u can get ur visa

D guy in my church, he applied with my Pastor,
so my Pst has gud record with S.A, he also have
a work permit which expired last december so he is
goin to renew it.

So we used our branch in S.A to write I.V for him and
did hotel reservation without paying.

All niceguy is sayin is that u shud pay for the hotel
so that the embassy will know that you r realy goin dia
for such purpose.

SHALOM
Re: South African Work Visa by flysh: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ suxes and niceguy so how do i book the hotel cos i do not have a credit card.And howmuch on the average in naira will a five star hotel in cape town charge for 2week reservation and after making the reservation how do i get the reservation papers so that i can use it to apply 4 d visa.
Re: South African Work Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
check dos sites and see d prices urself na.

As per d papers, when u book online, u'll see
reservation confirmation and u can print it

dey will even send to ur e-mail address.

nice-guy, plz help him oo, how does he pay?
Is dia a more direct hotel to be booked dia?

SHALOM
Re: South African Work Visa by niceguy10: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2010
You can easly get a credit card in banks in Nigeria and use it to book, also there are low rates hotels here, you can got a room for as low as 500 South African Rands, thats about 10,000 Nigerian Naira. Hope this info helps a  bit?
Re: South African Work Visa by suxes2005(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
But will he be able to get a work visa like
he requested for?

If he overstays his 3 months vias, hope it
will not affect him? Do police run afta pple dia?

Kinda educate him about all these

SHALOM
Re: South African Work Visa by niceguy10: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
Yes, if he can get a job the company will apply for the work permit, there are lot of our guys here that are useing the work permit without even working cus with the permit you can easly apply for visa for any country you want here, just that if you have money here,  you get what ever you want, a friend of mine came from  Nigeria last year get the working permit and travel to one of the EU countries. The police are really a bad news here but with your right pepers in your hands, you have no problems just that our guys are just the problems we have here, Hope this help as well?

1 Like

Re: South African Work Visa by suxes2005(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
Sure bros.

Just askin for d sake of
dos who wants to travel down
dia though!

SHALOM
Re: South African Work Visa by goodguy1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
Re: South African Work Visa by niceguy10: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
The 500 rands is just per night, if you can book for two weeks the hotel will now send to you what ever the embassy needed for your visa to be granted, the visa depends, some takes up to two weeks to be granted. l am just wordering, why this rush about South Africa, this place is not that easy, before you will find it easy here you really need to have somebody you can trust here.
Re: South African Work Visa by flysh: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thank u somuch niceguy and suxes i really appreciate ur kind advice and may God bless u guys.
@ niceguy the 500 rands hotel is it per nite or for the 2weeks.And do u know more about the visa requirements or documents that i need in order to apply n how many days does it stay b4 is granted.
Re: South African Work Visa by flysh: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thank u somuch niceguy and suxes i really appreciate ur kind advice and may God bless u guys.
@ niceguy the 500 rands hotel is it per nite or for the 2weeks.And do u know more about the visa requirements or documents that i need in order to apply n how many days does it stay b4 is granted.
Re: South African Work Visa by minic2: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Please am a guy that wanna make it with football,infact am a good player but I have no agent to link me to achieve my aim....now I wanna travel to SA to meet my newly found girl I wanna marry but she's not working so how do I get there and also survive with her?
Re: South African Work Visa by Double11: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
I am a graduate and am through with my NYSC ,but av bin looking for a job ....so I decided to travel to south Africa ....can anybody in the house enlighten more on how to get the visa and how do i go about getting a work permit .....and is it that easy to get a work permit there despite I enter the country with 3 month tourist visa ,how do I get a job there and wat kind of job can i get easily there and can I make in south Africa
Re: South African Work Visa by cocaineaddict(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Double11:
I am a graduate and am through with my NYSC ,but av bin looking for a job ....so I decided to travel to south Africa ....can anybody in the house enlighten more on how to get the visa and how do i go about getting a work permit .....and is it that easy to get a work permit there despite I enter the country with 3 month tourist visa ,how do I get a job there and wat kind of job can i get easily there and can I make in south Africa
Bros why don't you try countries like turkey, cyprus or even greece

(1) (Reply)

Car Park Fee At MM2 / Work And Study In Malaysia - Tuition Fee: $1100-$1300/year / Access Bank Form A Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.