Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A First Class Mathematics/statistics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A First Class Mathematics/statistics (1411 Views)

Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / First Class Mathematics, Physics, Statistics Graduates Sought After. / Best Professional Course For A Mathematics/statistics Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A First Class Mathematics/statistics by Darius4God(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2017
I
Re: A First Class Mathematics/statistics by dhope: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Darius4God:
Hello Guys, I am in need of a part-time Job in Ibadan. By God's grace, hardwork and determination I graduated with First class honours in Mathematics and a distinction in Statistics (ND) .I do alot of creative thinking, innovative works and other stunts which are amazing! I am a workaholic, I don't give up until the task is done.
I am currently with Federal school of statistics as a Corp Members but I need a Job to meet up with great ideas that are lying down death and the only thing that can resuscitate these idea, is fund.
Help a brother, I can also work with some software, Spss, R, Matlab, Maple and My lovely Powerful Excel.
please if you have anything within ibadan/Lagos environ, please contact me! I am idle and fres now because my school is on session break
God bless ur hustle bro. though ure giving opportunity to First Class haters to pounce on you. They didn't graduate with it just like I and they always like to stylishly criticize excellent thing due to their envy.
Re: A First Class Mathematics/statistics by H2Ossss(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2017
dhope:

God bless ur hustle bro. though ure giving opportunity to First Class haters to pounce on you. They didn't graduate with it just like I and they always like to stylishly criticize excellent thing due to their envy.

What is this 1 saying?
Re: A First Class Mathematics/statistics by basictutor: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
dhope:

Your temperature is high.
Re: A First Class Mathematics/statistics by dhope: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
basictutor:

Your temperature is high.
try to be courteous in ur comment Oga. u have opportunity to address OP by typing ur own opinion. my comment shudnt have given u headache even if ur intention was to attack him like I said.
Re: A First Class Mathematics/statistics by basictutor: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
dhope:

try to be courteous in ur comment Oga. u have opportunity to address OP by typing ur own opinion. my comment shudnt have given u headache even if ur intention was to attack him like I said.

You wrote on my behalf.

(1) (Reply)

. / 2018 Schlumberger Internship Application For Graduates And Undergraduate / APPLY NOW FOR Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.