Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ! 9. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ! 9. (359 Views)

15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ. 14. / 15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ. 10. / Top 15 Most Handsome Nollywood Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Powerful Words Spoken By Jesus Christ! 9. by oprite: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Today, we want to consider another powerful
words Jesus Christ said. What makes this one
worth noting is the fact that it sounds like what
Jesus wouldn’t say at all. Many have agreed that
Jesus didn’t actually made these statements. Even
though they can’t prove it, they still don’t want to accept this truth. Jesus actually, and truly made these statements.
Even before He said this, more than two centuries
ago, it was prophecied that He would come to
fulfil that particular prophecy amongst others.
And this prophecy which He was to fulfil was
exactly what He was conveying in this controversial statement:
Matthew 10: 34-37, [The Message]
What?
You mean Jesus said that? Yes, He did. And you’ve been trying to make Him look good,
portraying Him as a good guy ever since?
You
may say. Oh sure. But I’m not trying to make Him
look good nor am I portraying Him as a good
guy more like I would portray Adolf Hitler or Idi
Amin as bad guys. Why? You already know who these two tyrants are and obviously don’t need
anyone to tell you who they are, particularly if
you’ve been around for over six decades. Even if
you’ve not, history has it all to tell. Thanks for
accurate records. Same here. Thanks for very accurate records as
documented by a diligent tax collector who later
became one of Jesus’ disciples, Matthew. He
quoted Jesus saying those words above. What’s the meaning of this powerful statement? Contrary to what the Jews believed and
expected that the Messiah would bring, Jesus
told them, I’m the Messiah you are expecting, but
because you have refused to believe My words,
neither have you accepted My person, don’t
expect PEACE, rather expect SWORD—a predetermined judgement on those who refused
to believe. What’s the implication of these words? A fearful judgement awaits those who disbelieve
His Words and rejects His offer of salvation. Now, that’s no threat at all. Jesus Christ truly
cares and He’s calling you—whoever you are to
come to Him today. He truly loves you dear
reader. And He alone can give your life true
meaning.
http://picocurl.com/23Ic

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Promote Your Site Or Blog? Check This Offer / Konji Matter: Man Hypnotises, Has Sex With 7 Housewives / Clinton's Job: Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.