Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee (1335 Views)

How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month / All You Need To Know About Online Book Publishing With Alphikkatech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by chidinwaogu: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm part of a team working on the launch of writer-friendly publishing company here in Nigeria. The registered book publisher will turn unpublished Nigerian-themed manuscripts into beautifully-crafted and professionally-finished books that will be available in hundreds of bookstores worldwide. Our mission is to preserve and promote the beautiful Nigerian culture to the rest of the world through written words.

All our publishing service will be free, and this includes:
1. Professional book cover design.
2. Author website (at authorname.ourcompany.com).
3. 3 ISBN (for hardcover, paperback and e-book editions.)
4. Marketing essentials (i.e. book title, book tagline, BISAC category, keywords, book description, back cover text and author biography.)
5. Book copy-editing and formatting. (This doesn't include typing.)
6. Book press release to over 100 media outlets worldwide (including Broadway World.)
7. Print editions (which are paperback and hardcover editions.)
8. Book distribution to over 300 stores worldwide (including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Books-A-Milion.)
9. E-book creation (.mobi, .epub, and .pdf formats.)
10. E-book distribution to over 400 stores worldwide (including Kindle, Nook, Google Play, and Apple store.)
11. Book marketing (on our social media pages and weekly newsletters.)
12. Book review submission.
13. Google Books search inclusion.
14. Book trailer creation (and publishing on Youtube, Vimeo and DailyMotion.)
15. Marketing materials (including 3D book presentations like the one above.)
16. Book revision, which includes new book cover design (after book sells over 10,000 copies.)
17. Large print edition (for readers with poor vision.)
18. Book translation into foreign languages (including French and Spanish.) Available for revised titles only.
19. Affordable book pricing and good author royalty.
20. Representing our authors at book, publishing and literature festivals (in Nigeria and abroad.)
21. Author retains the rights to his/her book and can republish the book elsewhere (independently and without our written/verbal permission.)
22. Writing tips (on our blog.)
23. Active 7hrs/day author help service (from 9am - 4pm on weekdays.)

Please, share your thoughts (and questions if any).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by Victoroduogu(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
I am interested,my email is oduoguvictor@gmail.com
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by blessykina(f): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi,I am interested in the idea but I am an author and would like to publish .Please let me know if iut is open to anyone my email bikokwu@yahoo.com
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by chidinwaogu: 2:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello, we've launched, so you can send your (book) manuscript to us for publishing. We'll publish your book on our store, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Google Play Books, Apple iBooks, Kobo, Scribd, Playster, OverDrive, and everywhere books are sold, for no charge. You'll get these for free:
1. A professional book cover
2. A unique ISBN number
3. Worldwide book distribution
4. Press release drafting and distribution
5. Standard book editing and formatting
6. EPUB/MOBI file conversion for easy distribution

You can submit your manuscript from: publiseer [at] gmail [dot] com or you can visit www [dot] publiseer [dot] com for more information.
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by Jetjacky(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Nice. I'm interested
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by Darkcrisp(f): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Jetjacky:
Nice. I'm interested
See this one. Have you written any books?

2 Likes

Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by Darkcrisp(f): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2017
25% royalty is ridiculous.
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by Jetjacky(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Darkcrisp:

See this one. Have you written any books?
how you take find me n'a
I go cry oh grin

1 Like

Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by Darkcrisp(f): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Jetjacky:
how you take find me n'a
I go cry oh grin

See your mouth like I'm interested. Have you checked their site? You'll only earn 25% of your list price. Do the mathematics yourself and see if you're still interested. Let's say you sold 10k, oya do the mathematics.
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by kayo80(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2018
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by biss4500(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
No address or contact
chidinwaogu:
Hello everyone,

I'm part of a team working on the launch of writer-friendly publishing company here in Nigeria. The registered book publisher will turn unpublished Nigerian-themed manuscripts into beautifully-crafted and professionally-finished books that will be available in hundreds of bookstores worldwide. Our mission is to preserve and promote the beautiful Nigerian culture to the rest of the world through written words.

All our publishing service will be free, and this includes:
1. Professional book cover design.
2. Author website (at authorname.ourcompany.com).
3. 3 ISBN (for hardcover, paperback and e-book editions.)
4. Marketing essentials (i.e. book title, book tagline, BISAC category, keywords, book description, back cover text and author biography.)
5. Book copy-editing and formatting. (This doesn't include typing.)
6. Book press release to over 100 media outlets worldwide (including Broadway World.)
7. Print editions (which are paperback and hardcover editions.)
8. Book distribution to over 300 stores worldwide (including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Books-A-Milion.)
9. E-book creation (.mobi, .epub, and .pdf formats.)
10. E-book distribution to over 400 stores worldwide (including Kindle, Nook, Google Play, and Apple store.)
11. Book marketing (on our social media pages and weekly newsletters.)
12. Book review submission.
13. Google Books search inclusion.
14. Book trailer creation (and publishing on Youtube, Vimeo and DailyMotion.)
15. Marketing materials (including 3D book presentations like the one above.)
16. Book revision, which includes new book cover design (after book sells over 10,000 copies.)
17. Large print edition (for readers with poor vision.)
18. Book translation into foreign languages (including French and Spanish.) Available for revised titles only.
19. Affordable book pricing and good author royalty.
20. Representing our authors at book, publishing and literature festivals (in Nigeria and abroad.)
21. Author retains the rights to his/her book and can republish the book elsewhere (independently and without our written/verbal permission.)
22. Writing tips (on our blog.)
23. Active 7hrs/day author help service (from 9am - 4pm on weekdays.)

Please, share your thoughts (and questions if any).
Re: New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee by toys2seven(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
chidinwaogu:
Hello, we've launched, so you can send your (book) manuscript to us for publishing. We'll publish your book on our store, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Google Play Books, Apple iBooks, Kobo, Scribd, Playster, OverDrive, and everywhere books are sold, for no charge. You'll get these for free:
1. A professional book cover
2. A unique ISBN number
3. Worldwide book distribution
4. Press release drafting and distribution
5. Standard book editing and formatting
6. EPUB/MOBI file conversion for easy distribution

You can submit your manuscript from: publiseer [at] gmail [dot] com or you can visit www [dot] publiseer [dot] com for more information.

Is this real? At no fee?!

(1) (Reply)

Write For Money / Do You Have Good Writing Skills? Kindly Contact Me / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.