Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

And After The Rain, Comes A Flooded Lagos Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And After The Rain, Comes A Flooded Lagos Island (483 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / "The Rain Couldn't Stop My Shine" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Style (photos) / Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And After The Rain, Comes A Flooded Lagos Island by joshkiddies: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Following the heavy downpour that has been witnessed in all parts of Lagos State, Lagos Island residents have taken to social media to share photos of the aftermath of the rainfall.

Ah, e be like say ‘Canoe business’ na the way forward now paddy mi!! Here are photos below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/rain-comes-flooded-lagos-island.html

Lalasticlala

Re: And After The Rain, Comes A Flooded Lagos Island by smartty68(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
The heart of Nigeria. Ambode is working...
Re: And After The Rain, Comes A Flooded Lagos Island by itspzpics(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
chaii

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dance Of Victory / 2face Idibia Hangout With Mr Jollof,ubi Franklin An Others At Til Terrace(pics,v / Dammy Krane Joins Tekno In Benevolence, As He Gives Out N100,000 On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.