Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ems Nigeria Is Frustrating My Life, Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ems Nigeria Is Frustrating My Life, Please Help (703 Views)

A Parcel Thief In NIPOST Is Frustrating My Life / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / Forex: CBN Sanctions 12 Banks For Frustrating Small Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ems Nigeria Is Frustrating My Life, Please Help by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please help, i posted some vital documents through Ems and it has not been delivered since 17th june.
i posted it after i was assured that it will take only 7 workings days.
please read the letter i have written them and understand more.... thanks in advance.

Dear EMS Service,

I don't believe what is happening to me by just simply using your
service owned by the country i has its citizenship, which is also the only
thing i did wrong.
This is not my first time of using a courier service to post
something abroad.
I posted documents to The Netherlands on 17th of June with this tracking number EE321030791NG, the said documents has not been delivered to its destination. I have been to your office more than 5 times to keep track of this document's because your website does not update its tracking/locations.
Even your staffs and Manager at your office at Aba Abia state does not have any reasonable information for me, they are simply confused and naive.
Imagine the Manager telling me in a polite manner to inform the receiver of the posted documents to go the local Netherlands post office to ask for the documents with the Ems tracking number of the document. Please how does this sounds?
Please Ems i need my documents to reach its destination i paid for.

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi The Japan Of Africa.these 10 Billionaires Was Born & Bred In That Town / Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil Supply (water Clear) / Let Us Write Your Business Plan For You, Any Business, Give us the Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.