Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch (16465 Views)

13 Overhyped Video Games That Failed Miserably After They Got Released / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by jonbellion(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Uncharted 4: Thief's End
This is a proper ending, isn’t it? Too many games these days end with one minute of dialogue neatly wrapping things up in a bow and then – bam! Credits. Not Nathan Drake’s swan song though, oh no. We get the full works here. Nobody dies sacrificing themselves for another in the finale; Sam and Sully wander off to be larcenous gentlemen of leisure together, and Drake gets to go and pull rubbish out of the river. Any other game would end there but Naughty Dog are not any other developer. After that, we get a whole playable epilogue; we get to meet Nathan and Elena’s daughter, see the parents grow old together, and most importantly, play Crash freaking Bandicoot! . You will weep tears, tears of joy.
I haven't played uncharted 4 yet but I've always detested the adventures of that stupid jean trouser wearing bandicoot
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Deicide: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ifyone123:
OP u dint mention Call of duty: battlefield

d ending was cool
You play COD??
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by McOsheBaba(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mario is interesting too. Even mortal combat trilogy and pac man. grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by swagifted(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
XVIER:
nice one, more of these are

1. Uncharted 2

2. last of us + left behind

3. The walking dead 1&2

4. far cry 3
far cry 3, having to choose whether to have sex or not to determine how the story ends, what an ending.
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by toseen7: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tapout:
after killing trevor in gta v out of curiosity , every character in the game started throwing shades at me..... Sincerely speaking, I kinda felt bad grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by korent265: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Spec Ops: The line has a very twisted ending. The story really messes you up but its very intriguing.
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by toseen7: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
swagifted:
far cry 3, having to choose whether to have sex or not to determine how the story ends, what an ending.
"Save your friends" ending.
I wish i could skip that part.
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by majour(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
B737NG:
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
I feel you bro
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
How about candy crush? angryHow about candy crush?
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by peterincredible: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Hideo Kojima is a masterful storyteller, and his work in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is a prime example of his brilliance. After players make their way through the challenges of the game, they’re faced with a tough ending: they must kill their friend and mentor, The Boss, who was discovered to be a Soviet defector. In fact, players are forced to push the button that will pull the trigger, extinguishing The Boss’s life.
However, the real twist comes later, when players learn that The Boss wasn’t a Soviet defector, but had instead set up her own death in order to protect those she loved and the United States. The heartbreak in this ending is real
aincerely after i completed the game i almost cried especially when snake went to salute her grave men the ending is really heart touching
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by jerryice(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Resident Evil 3 grin
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by bereto(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
B737NG:
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
The game didn't end well
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Leez(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vasaratti16:
There has been a bit of a shift in how video games get designed
across the last few years. No longer do we get boss battles, puzzle based mission designs or overly hard enemies. Instead, thanks to the industry being bigger than ever, there's an inherent need to placate the middle-man, the lowest common denominator. There's a fear that when so much money is being funnelled into any given product, the consumer just might not get their money's worth if they get roadblocked or impeded somewhere down the line.
To stick with a game in the face of such a front-loaded structure
means you're truly dedicated, and with dedication should come some sense of reward. After all, unlike an evening at the movies, the
average game will suck up more than 10 hours of your life, meaning
that if you do stick around, what's waiting at the end had better be
worth it.
Note: This list contains Alot of spoilers
no god of war,mgs 1 and 2,mk x?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Ifyone123(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Deicide:

You play COD??
yes...through my boyfriend's lapy..I even once finished it on veteran mode..at d end of it, captain price tossed a pistol to one of his men to kill Vladimir Makarov...i tink its modern warfare 3 not battlefield

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by darqly(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Need for Speed rivals(That last crazy long race )
Omimusa 3 ( last battle with nobunaga )
MOH Airborne ( the difficult underground battle with those guys in black wearing gas mask cheesy)
Mgs3 ( the end part where col..volgin chases you and Eva with the shagahod and you shoot at him and his boys with an RPG 7)
GTA sanandreas ( the last chase that claimed the life of officer pentenny the dirty cop )

You played MOH airborne? Well done bro!! It was do or die for me on the PS3 with Airborne, but it was worth it.
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by samsam2019: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tapout:
after killing trevor in gta v out of curiosity , every character in the game started throwing shades at me..... Sincerely speaking, I kinda felt bad grin
you killed Trevor fxcking Philips? Fxck out, man.
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by samsam2019: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
How about the ending of black ops call of duty? shocked
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by superemmy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
God of War 3
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
I will keep on running till I reach the end of temple run.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by donisaiah: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
If it's about games ending, all dis games are shit except metal gear solid 3. Games like Onimusha 3&4 God of War 1 to 3 Call of duty advanced warfare, ghost, Modern Warfare Kill Zone just to name a few
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Tapout(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
samsam2019:
you killed Trevor fxcking Philips? Fxck out, man.

it was out of curiosity, grin.. Besides I thought he was going to be assasinated in a crazy way as normal ... U know maybe in a strip club while receiving a lap dance grin grin... The fact he was burnt alive touched me a bit cry
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Codyt(m): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Hideo Kojima is a masterful storyteller, and his work in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is a prime example of his brilliance. After players make their way through the challenges of the game, they’re faced with a tough ending: they must kill their friend and mentor, The Boss, who was discovered to be a Soviet defector. In fact, players are forced to push the button that will pull the trigger, extinguishing The Boss’s life.
However, the real twist comes later, when players learn that The Boss wasn’t a Soviet defector, but had instead set up her own death in order to protect those she loved and the United States. The heartbreak in this ending is real
I thought metal gear solid 3 was sons of liberty?

Or am I mistaken?
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by cao(f): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2017
donisaiah:
If it's about games ending, all dis games are shit except metal gear solid 3.
Games like
Onimusha 3&4
God of War 1 to 3
Call of duty advanced warfare, ghost, Modern Warfare
Kill Zone
just to name a few

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by techlorddsblog: 4:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
I will keep on running till I reach the end of temple run.

Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2017
donisaiah:
If it's about games ending, all dis games are shit except metal gear solid 3.
Games like
Onimusha 3&4
God of War 1 to 3
Call of duty advanced warfare, ghost, Modern Warfare
Kill Zone
just to name a few
Am sure you haven't played most the games listed above
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by honeymills(f): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Omobolaji19:
The end of Gta san Andreas is also Lovely(End Of The Line) .... After killing big smoke.. You have to chase down officer tenpenny all the way back to where it all began... "Grove Street"..... The story line is a masterclass!

Guys, I just downloaded the game, but finding it hard to drive well. And I don't have enough money to buy a house.. Please, any advice or.......cheat? undecided
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by wiloy2k8(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
who is gonna sell already played disc for a cheaper price .
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by ezzylee(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2017
honeymills:

Guys, I just downloaded the game, but finding it hard to drive well. And I don't have enough money to buy a house.. Please, any advice or.......cheat? undecided

I'm very sure your playing platform is PC.
Just Google gta San Andrea's cheats. You'll see a whole lotta them.
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by drewxx88(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Ifyone123:
OP u dint mention Call of duty: battlefield

d ending was cool
woah a lady whose a gamer ..
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by XVIER(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
swagifted:
it's called copulating with citra in a fertility ritual. grin
Re: Amazing Video Games Endings You Should Watch by Omobolaji19(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
honeymills:

Kk... Yhu Can Get The Cheat... Also "Gta SA cheater"... Check on play store... Or search tru Google

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Buy PES 2019 If You Have A Low-end PC. Get 2017 With '18/19 Patch Instead / Free Whot Card Game For Your Blackberry And Nokia: Proudly Nigerian / PES 2021 ISO For PS2 Is Now Available To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.