Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Built On Truth! - By Faith Oyedepo Posted Winners Chapel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Built On Truth! - By Faith Oyedepo Posted Winners Chapel (366 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Built On Truth! - By Faith Oyedepo Posted Winners Chapel by Fingesi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
POSTED IN YOUTH AND SINGLES  JULY 1, 2017  ADMIN
Self-esteem is crucial and is the cornerstone of a positive attitude towards living. It allows you to live life to your potential. The emphasis on building self-esteem is basically because we usually act out what we think, believe, and feel about ourselves. So, building self-esteem is good. But self-esteem must be built on truth and not delusion. There’s no doubt in my mind that this is true. Why? For when your self-esteem is based on delusion, you are heading for catastrophe. Paul admonished us in Romans 12:3, saying: For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly. In other words, Apostle Paul highlighted why you must refuse to be conformed to the pattern, thinking, standards, values, and ways of this world, in your pursuit to building self-esteem. This clearly indicates that any self-esteem not established on the truth of the Word of God is a false self-esteem. True self-esteem must be based on what God thinks and feels about you. And how does God see you? God not only created you in His own image; He created everything for your benefit. He also has a wonderful plan and purpose for your life. You’re more than just a body and brain, a physical, mental, and emotional being. You are the crown of His creation. Unfortunately, sin has made some alter that liberty for wrong choices. By that, you have lost your ability to walk in God’s ultimate plan and purpose for your life. Also you have separated yourself from close, personal, intimate relationship and fellowship with Him, and damaged the image of God in which you were created. The new song is that God in His infinite mercy, unending grace and unfailing love, came to redeem, rescue, and restore you to right relationship with Him again, so that you might walk and live again in His wonderful plan and purpose for your life. He did this in and through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, the ability to walk in God’s ultimate will for your life, in building your self-esteem is the privilege of those born again. This entails confessing your sins and accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. In case you are not yet born again and you would like to, then say with me: “Dear Lord Jesus, I come to You today as a sinner. Forgive me of my sins. I believe You died and rose on the third day for my sins. I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.” Congratulations! You are now born again! All- round rest and peace are guaranteed you, in Jesus’ Name. Call or write, and share your testimonies with me through contact@ faithoyedepo.org ; OR 07026385437 and 08141320204. For more insight, these books authored by me are available at the Dominion Bookstores in all Living Faith Churches and other leading Christian bookstores: Marriage Covenant, Making Marriage Work, Building A Successful
Re: Built On Truth! - By Faith Oyedepo Posted Winners Chapel by Edopesin: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Forbes List Bishop undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Marriage Vows / The Logos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.