Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured (46277 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Karlovich: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
immoral and lawless zoo of a nation
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Ranoscky(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just take a good look at the beautiful woman this beast just sent to an early grave.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
adadike281:
with this your beautiful wife ,u still dey ffuck maid. umu nwoke! tufiakwa!
amu ha anaghi ama ihe

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by YelloweWest: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovelygurl:
Everybody is saying eiyah

I just left a thread where a woman was beaten by her husband but fools were like "what did she do?"

If it had led to this then it would have been eiyah

Mtcheeeeeew

Hypocrites
Bloody hypocrites my dear.

But the problem is still us women.

Must black women don't know how to raise good and respectful men

White women raise their sons and daughters equally

Hopefully our generation will change that.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by eyinjuege: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's like madness us worrying him or what?

Because I don't understand...
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by YelloweWest: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pic of the devil
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

Bloody hypocrites my dear.

But the problem is still us women.

Must black women don't know how to raise good and respectful men

White women raise their sons and daughters equally

Hopefully our generation will change that.

Yh I really hope so too. It's starting to change but it is still painfully slow and only few women realise that.

How would you even describe the mentality of a typical Nigerian woman, which is "Staying in an abusive marriage, means I'm strong"

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by iswallker(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
This woman can take selfie at odd hours hen...she nor dey sleep.... undecided
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by modsfucker: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:
Electrocute this idiot. I trust Malaysia.

Hehehe you are sighted flat head.... You recalled your encouter with them at the airport right?
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by YelloweWest: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yh I really hope so too. It's starting to change but it is still painfully slow and only few women realise that.

How would you even describe the mentality of a typical Nigerian woman, which is "Staying in an abusive marriage, means I'm strong"
cry cry
Even the educated ones...
Look at the former NBA chairman wife who died yesterday. She remained in an abusive marriage for 28years.. even when her kids asked her to leave. Despite being a top lawyer herself cry

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by pterson(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
modsfucker:

Hehehe you are sighted flat head.... You recalled your encouter with them at the airport right?
Thank God, I'm a proud Yoruba boy. Come and carry this confused thing o.
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
YelloweWest:

cry cry
Even the educated ones...
Look at the former NBA chairman wife who died yesterday. She remained in an abusive marriage for 28years.. even when her kids asked her to leave. Despite being a top lawyer herself cry

Awww embarassed

28 years in an abusive marriage?! Imagine!
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by modsfucker: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
pterson:
Thank God, I'm a proud Yoruba boy. Come and carry this confused thing o.

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by pterson(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=modsfucker post=58260769][/quote] You bet!
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by micflo28(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
How can you marry someone with the name “DASHIT” angry angry angry shocked
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
amu ha anaghi ama ihe
hmm.. shocked
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
ytkid:
hmm.. shocked
grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Naijazure: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
https://www.nissangenerationnext.ie/#
Please vote for my guy James Corneille.

Thanks for your time
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Tecno66: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
If you must do stuff, should it be to your housemade? Why look out? Some even attempt it with their wives sister staying with them! See what he has caused now! Wife is dead and he faces either a death penalty or long jail term. So the innocent children are in for a difficult future.
ObiOmaMu:
Here are photos of 37-year-old Victor Dashit, who was arrested by the Plateau State Police Command after he strangled his eight months pregnant wife, Irene, on their farm in Jos, Plateau state on June 2nd, after she confronted him for impregnating their maid.

According to Family sources, the accused who is a staff of the National Industrial Court, Jos and his 33 year old wife who is a teacher, have been having issues after she found out he was having sex with their maid, Nora

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/man-strangles-eight-months-pregnant-wife-jos.html
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Frydae: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
he really is "DA SH1T
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by phreakabit(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Here are photos of 37-year-old Victor[b] Dashit[/b], who was arrested by the Plateau State Police Command after he strangled his eight months pregnant wife, Irene, on their farm in Jos, Plateau state on June 2nd, after she confronted him for impregnating their maid.

According to Family sources, the accused who is a staff of the National Industrial Court, Jos and his 33 year old wife who is a teacher, have been having issues after she found out he was having sex with their maid, Nora

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/man-strangles-eight-months-pregnant-wife-jos.html

Dashit little wonder!
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by jaytime(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Where is the pics of the useles maid?
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by canalily(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
And he once asked her this question....undecided

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by godquality: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wait, rewind, now park well. This man not only cheated on that beautiful woman, he killed her too? Una sure say the guy eyes clear? Where's the maid? because if a maid will make a man commit murder then she definitely must be much more beautiful than Angelie Jolie, Beyonce, Naomi Campbell,Omotola, Ellen de Generes put together.
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
franchizy:
Please can someone told me when does this happens.
Are you the blood brother of Patience Jonathan?
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by iedide: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
FRUSTRATION
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Toks2008(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Here are photos of 37-year-old Victor Dashit, who was arrested by the Plateau State Police Command after he strangled his eight months pregnant wife, Irene, on their farm in Jos, Plateau state on June 2nd, after she confronted him for impregnating their maid.

I try my best to educate people about some issues that bothers on romance yet it always seems I write too much.

I guess lalasticlala will understand why I wrote this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/3835190/dangerous-desire-ife-gbona

I believe this thread will prevent some crazy issues such as this.
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by adadike281(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
amu ha anaghi ama ihe
Nwanem afuru m kwe!
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by joinnow: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dshit sorry victor Da-shit just showcase that the world is lying in the power of the wicked one Satan d devil. Since the one controlling the world is wicked and cruel his subject will follow suit.
Or do you expect otherwise
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
adadike281:
Nwanem afuru m kwe!
cheesy
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by WealthyMay(f): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] I think d maid's juju was vry strong dat it made him kill his wife... Men with weak wills.. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.