Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again (1075 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by denbaba: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Today the 8th of July 2017, I take the final decision to quit. Sport betting has ruined my life. I have a job with a normal pay but I am always broke. I have recorded a loss of over 400k since I started this poo in 2013. Today I say NO to this poo.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

4 Likes

Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by gabinogem(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy Congratulations sir... You have Finally Graduated from Sport Betting

2 Likes

Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by okawanyi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy Brotherly don't give up, maybe God is about picking you call but you village people are working hard to thwart it. Please continue playing it won't be long your luck will shine..

4 Likes

Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by seunlayi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
denbaba:
Today the 8th of July 2017, I take the final decision to quit. Sport betting has ruined my life. I have a job with a normal pay but I am always broke. I have recorded a loss of over 400k since I started this poo in 2013. Today I say NO to this poo.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Thanking God you the Redemption of your soul

2 Likes

Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
It doesn't work like that Mr. You gaats find a other habit to replace SB else you relapse in a jif
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by denbaba: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy Congratulations sir... You have Finally Graduated from Sport Betting
thanks bro
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by denbaba: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
okawanyi:
cheesy cheesy Brotherly don't give up, maybe God is about picking you call but you village people are working hard to thwart it. Please continue playing it won't be long your luck will shine..
my man forget DAT tin. for 4 yrs I kept trying notin show. infact if its thru SB I will be rich lemme remain poor
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by denbaba: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
MadKid:
It doesn't work like that Mr. You gaats find a other habit to replace SB else you relapse in a jif

U are right bro. I thought as much. but I am confused i don't know whc kind habit I go use replace am
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by mourinho: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
angry
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
denbaba:

U are right bro. I thought as much. but I am confused i don't know whc kind habit I go use replace am
Woman! Dey spend your money on women. I tell you, you will never think about SB again.
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
denbaba:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
shit got me rotfl
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by denbaba: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Worwor:
Woman! Dey spend your money on women. I tell you, you will never think about SB again.
lol. funny guy grin
Worwor:
lol. funny guy
Re: Today I Swear Never To Play Sports Betting Again by malcom2x(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
denbaba:

my man forget DAT tin. for 4 yrs I kept trying notin show. infact if its thru SB I will be rich lemme remain poor

That's strong.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Wholesale Buyers Of Uk And Us Used Phones And Laptops / Is Swiss Golden, Suffering From The Failures Of Other Mlm Companies (opinion) / With 100k Is It Possible To Make 4million In 6months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.