Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Extrovert Vs Introvert - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extrovert Vs Introvert (1003 Views)

Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? / If You Were Once An Introvert How Did You Change? / 7 Tips For Overcoming Shyness On World Introvert Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
This as been a very concerned issue . Guys let's get in and discuss
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by lekjons(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
introverted and loving it...
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
lekjons:
introverted and loving it...
Buttress your points. How are you loving it? Tell us more
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
More pics

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Introvert. I love my space, hate crowd, dislike outings, dislike meaningless talks, talk less and listen more.

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Homeboiy: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iam.both
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by CaptainGOOD: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Im both
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by ShakurMY(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chronic introvert
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
Introvert. I love my space, hate crowd, dislike outings, dislike meaningless talks, talk less and listen more.
Do you have friends at all
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
ShakurMY:
Chronic introvert
For real? How are you coping socially?

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Im both
OMG
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
If anyone has any advice for introverts that are socially awkward, please feel free to share with us!!!

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by ShakurMY(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
jaykamp:
For real? How are you coping socially?

It's easy. Getting high

1 Like

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
ShakurMY:

It's easy. Getting high
That ass fall on you for that

Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by damesilver(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:

I think I can gel well with this madam. I will still make out time to read more of your post. The words we write and speak are windows to portals of our soul. Dear madam, permit me the latitude to extend an invitation of sane friendship to you.
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
jaykamp:
Do you have friends at all
Few friends.
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2017
damesilver:

I think I can gel well with this madam. I will still make out time to read more of your post. The words we write and speak are windows to portals of our soul. Dear madam, permit me the latitude to extend an invitation of sane friendship to you.
Lol, Sure.
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by damesilver(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, Sure.
I am VIRGO, may I ask what's your star sign?
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Fkforyou(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2017
I'm a bit of both...I tried as much as possible to strike a balance. Although off recent I've been more introverted.

Being an introvert you risk becoming too comfortable to want to try anything challenging and new.

Being an extrovert you risk being not able to understand and master yourself. I mean that inner harmony that comes from being whole and balanced.
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Few friends.
And how have they been like been friends with you?. Are you one of those that selects the kind of friends they roll with?
Re: Extrovert Vs Introvert by akins56(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
I'm so introverted that, i practically run away from people. I just love to be alone all times. I could be a talkative to few people though.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Spend Your Saturdays. / Inheritance VS Hardwork / 9 Countries That Desperately Want People To Have More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.