Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? (939 Views)

BBNaija: Jackie Wins N1.5 Million "Pepsi Lyrics Challenge" / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Please Where Do I Download Free Jet Li & Jacky Chan Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? by Junny04(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
As a kid, I grew up loving both Jackie chan and jet li. However, I always ask myself who is better between them. When you look at the movies acted by Jackie chan such as who am I, rush hour, drunken master etc and the ones by jet li such as twins warriors, evil cult etc, you wonder who to pick. I prefer jackie chan cause his movies are always funny. Furthermore, there are less film tricks compared to jet li's movies.
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? by timawoku(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jackie chan na...he is a stunt master I.e all the stunts you see in his films are actually carried out by him plus he adds humour unlike jet li wey go just dey strong face like say na him get kung fu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love both, but if want to watch their action film go for jet li but as for funny film go for jackie... Why i like jackie movies is just because he is funny and he doesnt like to kill, while jet li will make sure he kills you THRICE.
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? by uyaima: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
None
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? by viyon02: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
The two characters are good but, Jackie is a vintage in the chaolin Temple and more original than jet li
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? by feelgoodInc: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
[sub][/sub]
has anyone else watched the Foreigner by Jackie Chan.
Re: Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? by vtravinskyi(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Now I really want to watch four parts of Rush Hour. Maybe I do this in http://viooz.one/ or each other online services.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season Finale Showing Tonight At 10:30 On DSTV Channel 101 / Gotv Or Tstv / Contact Me For Your Satellite Accessories(sales,installation And Maintenance).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.