Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Infinix Hot 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 (2091 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 Pro Is A Useless Android Phone / You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 4 X557 To Nougat 7.0 / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
hello Nairalanders am planning to buy the infinix hot 4 around this week,please I want to know if the camera quality is good and I also heard that the keyboard or keypad light is not working something like that...how true is it? does the phone come with tampared class
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by shedy03(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Prudent200:
hello Nairalanders am planning to buy the infinix hot 4 around this week,please I want to know if the camera quality is good and I also heard that the keyboard or keypad light is not working something like that...how true is it? does the phone come with tampared class
the navigation keys(back,home, option keys) are not illuminated.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
shedy03:

the navigation keys(back,home, option keys) are not illuminated.
wat do u mean illuminated
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Olibboy: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ask Google. Do you expect infinix marketers to tell you the truth. hell no!!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by nadalion: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Prudent200:
It doesn't light. There are better phone options in the market now, must it be hot 4?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2017
nadalion:
It doesn't light. There are better phone options in the market now, must it be hot 4?
am a game lover since it 2GB that why I want to go for it
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by nadalion: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Prudent200:
am a game lover since it 2GB that why I want to go for it
okay, it's your choice bro but for the price of the hot 4, you'll get better Chinese phones with support, more RAM, better screen, better battery optimization/capacity, update, etc.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Infinix hot 4 is a good phone will nice features.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Do you know you can add many apps on infinix and freeze some that are taking your ram space without deleting? That's the unique thing if the phone
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by shedy03(m): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2017
Prudent200:
at night and in d dark you cant see the home /back keys.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
shedy03:

at night and in d dark you cant see the home /back keys.
ok but I guess it good for gaming
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by bemagnify: 3:38am On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Do you know you can add many apps on infinix and freeze some that are taking your ram space without deleting? That's the unique thing if the phone
how
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2017
bemagnify:
how
The app is by default. It's called freeze

Re: Infinix Hot 4 by THUNDAR(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

other than that, My Hot 4 has a monster vault called the XHide, this application can hide anything you want without a single trace on it on your phone! great battery, nice camera, 2gb ram speed! What more can your ask for?

Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
THUNDAR:

other than that, My Hot 4 has a monster vault called the XHide, this application can hide anything you want without a single trace on it on your phone! great battery, nice camera, 2gb ram speed! What more can your ask for?
Huh were DAT one dey?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by THUNDAR(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Huh were DAT one dey?

check among Those xaccount, xmanager, xclub xtheme, you go see xhide My owe don hide if not you for see am, the way to bring it back after hiding your stuff is to dial the number you assign! eg ##0125 the app go appear if you leave e go disappear!!! this is the most amazing feature or app in this phone! My blue films are secured walagi!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Reeberry: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
THUNDAR:

check among Those xaccount, xmanager, xclub xtheme, you go see xhide My owe don hide if not you for see am, the way to bring it back after hiding your stuff is to dial the number you assign! eg ##0125 the app go appear if you leave e go disappear!!! this is the most amazing feature or app in this phone! My blue films are secured walagi!!!
I can't find mine. How can I recover the app?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by THUNDAR(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Reeberry:
I can't find mine. How can I recover the app?

reset your phone maybe
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Reeberry: 1:32am On Jul 18, 2017
THUNDAR:

reset your phone maybe
But I will loose my files. What code can I use to get the app back to my phone menu?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by THUNDAR(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Reeberry:
But I will loose my files. What code can I use to get the app back to my phone menu?

copy important items on your phone to your laptop or desktop computer

you are suppose to be the one to set d code to hide the app, if the app is not there it means someone else has hidden it, so reset the phone n it will be back!

That's all

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Reeberry: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2017
THUNDAR:

copy important items on your phone to your laptop or desktop computer

you are suppose to be the one to set d code to hide the app, if the app is not there it means someone else has hidden it, so reset the phone n it will be back!

That's all
Thanks!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
ooooh really I have bought the phone I saw the freeze stuff and was scared that if I open the application my phone will start to Lag
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Prudent200:
ooooh really I have bought the phone I saw the freeze stuff and was scared that if I open the application my phone will start to Lag
Yea.do you also know that you can hide your messages, apps,videos, pictures from being located such that no one will know about it. The app is called Xhide on your infinix hot 4
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yea.do you also know that you can hide your messages, apps,videos, pictures from being located such that no one will know about it. The app is called Xhide on your infinix hot 4
ok please suggest a site for Me to download Games apart from Google play store
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Prudent200:
ok please suggest a site for Me to download Games apart from Google play store
Sorry I have no idea
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Sorry I have no idea
please I saw this update on my infinix Hot 4 should I go ahead

Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Prudent200: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Sorry I have no idea

Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Xionez(m): 1:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Yes!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Prudent200:
please I saw this update on my infinix Hot 4 should I go ahead
Yes go ahead provided you didn't Root the phone

(1) (Reply)

Stock Recovery For Gionee Gn5001s / Why You Should Choose Tecno Mobile Over Others. / My Money Always Waste Wen I Recharge My 9mobile Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.