Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (31905 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / SEE The Picture Of Man Anambra Church Shooting Gunmen Came For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Neddstark: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
have you wondered if he couldn't recognize you because he thought you couldn't be outside or near him after you gave him the impression that you knew his plans?
if he had seen you, who knows? maybe you couldn't have been alive to write this story (be glad he didn't see you)
thank the fog thick darkness not some unseen God...
Abbi why didn't he just send one of his angels to fly you away rather than subject you to that heartbreaking fear.. cheesy
Religion is really for the gullible...

Untill you provide poof that christianity is fake, you're the one gullible. By proof, I mean proof. Proof that the spiritual does not exist. Proof that evil incantations do not work. Proof that if you see a spiitual seer, they won't see your life's deepest issues. Proof or shut the furk up.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Chimaritoponcho: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Intrepidj please extend ur hand of generosity towards me.i need lik 20k to add up to what i have and pay my school fees.please help me with anything you have sir
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Gobhanky: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2017
I just got duped of 700k
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by tydi(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2017
Amberon11:
A girl told my brother a similar thing. It was last year during the frequent killings in Omoku in Rivers state, I recall she often told my brother how her family members and her would flee into the bushes whenever those killers were on a mission in Omoku.

So it was getting too frequent and she feared for her life (her family was poor and couldn't afford to relocate). Then she prayed to God to make her invisible whenever evil was near her. According to her, those killers returned to the community, killing and beheading people at will but somehow they couldn't see her, she was invisible to them. She recounted how she witnessed all the beheadings while trying to escape to safety.

One reason I didn't doubt her was because she had nothing to gain by lying. She isn't a pastor who was advertising a ministry and nor was she trying to extort money from my brother. Moreover all the details she gave concerning those attacks turned out to be true as confirmed by the media days later.

spokesperson... Weldone
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by 4kings: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2017
SaulRazor:
My major problem with your story is why did you never report the said guy to the police even after he beat you up ,smashed your tablet and then came to Ur house with a gun to kill you? And what kind of business did you have with such a character in the first place
At last!, someone with a sensible comment.

2 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by vikstandon(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
have you wondered if he couldn't recognize you because he thought you couldn't be outside or near him after you gave him the impression that you knew his plans?
if he had seen you, who knows? maybe you couldn't have been alive to write this story (be glad he didn't see you)
Abbi why didn't he just send one of his angels to fly you away rather than subject you to that heartbreaking fear.. cheesy

I read one of ur post with the headline 'I feel I am punished by a supreme force...you felt depressed'.
Hello dear, you are really the one engineering ur problem and predicament... The reason been that you saw light but have solemnly sworn to remain in the dark.
You have seen HELP but have decided not to be HELPED.
Some demonic influence is contending for ur life...And each time u are closer to the light, they tend to discourage you with the thought in ur heart that later manifest itself in ur write-ups.
You are suffering for lack of wisdom, you are perishing for lacking knowledge... Knowledge of what ur problem is, wisdom of how to access ur divine HELP.
May I bring to ur Notice that what you need is JESUS CHRIST...That is what would give u that savour ur life needs, I see ur life lacks direction, but you really desire direction...you really ain't a joyful type, but you can't understand what makes you unhappy.
You are closer to ur HELPER but thou Knowest it not...I bring you LOVE from the throne of GRACE. For God so love you that HE has given YOU JESUS CHRIST his SON, so that just by believing in HIM, you would not PERISH but have EVERLASTING LIFE, what a wonderful love.

Please ACCEPT JESUS TODAY...THEN YOUR LIFE WILL RECEIVE A MEANING.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Dre5(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Am greatly moved by this story. God is awesome

2 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by NellyDiva1(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
Father Lord, I thank you for dis fellows testimony, deliver us from all evil. Protect us all and show light to those in darkness.

4 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by banmee(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
chukxie:

Are you calling me a "nut job" with regards to post or are you generally referring to people who are religious as a nut job?

Anyone who believes in any kind of religion. Perfect example is your initial post. Just because you are blinded by religion, you allow common sense fly out the window.

2 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by hatchy(f): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
Whatever blinded the attacker,be it darkness,fog or whatever as you claim is God.You atheist believe there is no God abi?You believe in evolution, big bang theory and all the rest.Whatever caused that big bang, or pushed that atom to split or caused evolution, that thing is God.
God is a spirit and cannot be defined in terms of matter or substance so you must agree with me that there must be a force for the causation.

Only the fool say there is no God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Callmedondee(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
some people even if Jesus come down some people will still not believe. So to me salvation is not for everybody just only for those who believes.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nathaniel79(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
vikstandon:

I read one of ur post with the headline 'I feel I am punished by a supreme force...you felt depressed'.
Hello dear, you are really the one engineering ur problem and predicament... The reason been that you saw light but have solemnly sworn to remain in the dark.
You have seen HELP but have decided not to be HELPED.
Some demonic influence is contending for ur life...And each time u are closer to the light, they tend to discourage you with the thought in ur heart that later manifest itself in ur write-ups.
You are suffering for lack of wisdom, you are perishing for lacking knowledge... Knowledge of what ur problem is, wisdom of how to access ur divine HELP.
May I bring to ur Notice that what you need is JESUS CHRIST...That is what would give u that savour ur life needs, I see ur life lacks direction, but you really desire direction...you really ain't a joyful type, but you can't understand what makes you unhappy.
You are closer to ur HELPER but thou Knowest it not...I bring you LOVE from the throne of GRACE. For God so love you that HE has given YOU JESUS CHRIST his SON, so that just by believing in HIM, you would not PERISH but have EVERLASTING LIFE, what a wonderful love.

Please ACCEPT JESUS TODAY...THEN YOUR LIFE WILL RECEIVE A MEANING.

A thousand likes for your post and God bless you immensely for reaching out to that poor soul. I join you in prayers, asking the heavenly Father to shine His light into the hearts of all these ones doubting the awesome power of Jehovah! Like Saul persecuted Christ in blindness before his encounter, let the veils upon their hearts be lifted up in Jesus name, amen! God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by ivolt: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2017
breadtom:
I knew u will come here to type rubbish. Pls don't discourage others if u don't believe there is God. Keep deciving urself some day, some hw u will be brought back to reality.

The same reality that made Nigerians think that suffering is their birthright.
The same reality that has engendered generational poverty and underdevelopment
on many Africans and middle east countries, while the rest of the world marched on.
Wake up!

5 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by shevy878: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2017
undecided undecided all this kind of long story at this hardtime in Nigeria wey person neva chop, nawao!. I didt even boder readng it, even wen the topic look inspiring. Pls can sm1 or the OP summarise for me in 3 lines. Tankiu

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Teaser4(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2017
OP don watch too many nollywood movies, he dey suffer from a disease called "nohollycorcus".
Why god nor save those xtians bombed in the church, or wait was he asleep then. una dey bobo urslf.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by alizma: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
I just wonder how some people easily believe that witches and wizards exist but do not believe God exist

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by ivolt: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg hold it.
He should thank "fog darkness"
Because people havent been assasinated in fog darkness before ba?

Mscheww

Yeah, the op is the first human to survive a near death.
Mscheww
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Teaser4(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Intrepidj please extend ur hand of generosity towards me.i need lik 20k to add up to what i have and pay my school fees.please help me with anything you have sir
Thou shall not beg on sunday, u nor read that in ur bible
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by chemystery: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
guardian angel ko? newspaper angel ni�
bwahahhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by BetterChurch: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
ECK MASTER REBAZAR TARZS says giving without expecting a reward is the secret of immortality. Congratulations on your new spiritual outlook in life

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Ademoore07(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
It is real and possible. Sometime in 2007, it happened to one riverine king name Olubo. Assassins visited him at his palace. He was in the sitting room and even these assassins were asking him to show himself up. The king just replied that he is looking at them, sitting in front of them. They heard him speaking. They later ran when they notice he might call the police. In this case, this is what I call vintage Jazz grin
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
God has made me invincible before when my hostel was robbed....I was a student of Lautech back then and robbery and raping during the act of robbery was common....In fact I was naked wen they enterd our hostel but a frnd of ours who was passing the nyt in my room woke my frnd/Roomate and I up....I became scared cos that wasn't my first experience with robbers as a student..... God just put it in my mind to go to the open wall hanger to put something on as we awaited them to bombard our room. As I was putting my clothes on something in my spirit told me to squat under the hanger.....note it was an open hanger......very open....wen they finally got to my room they pointed tourch light on me but they didn't see me....up till now I don't know what happened cos I saw them clearly but they didn't see me at all. my God is a great God! I know God is a great God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Neddstark:

Untill you provide poof that christianity is fake, you're the one gullible. By proof, I mean proof. Proof that the spiritual does not exist. Proof that evil incantations do not work. Proof that if you see a spiitual seer, they won't see your life's deepest issues. Proof or shut the furk up.
Proof to me I don't have a dragon at my backyard then I will employ that logic to proof EVIL INCANTATIONS ain't real.

Lol.

You can't proof a negative statement

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Yoshy: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2017
God will move mountains, stop time as he did for Joshua and make the impossible possible for His people. I'm a living example of HIS grace.
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
ivolt:

Yeah, the op is the first human to survive a near death.
Mscheww

He never said he is the first.
I wonder where you read that.
He said God saved him. Period

And Dont let thar pepper you.

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by ivolt: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Don't put everything on science...even science cannot explain how we all got here in the first place...so they come up with a strange big bang..
Science that ddnt get the beginning, will now be claiming to know everything based on the little God allow them.....
The part they can't proof with experiment they put it under theoretical physics and they balance it out with equations
The part they can't explain in biology and medicine , they put it under hallucinations and possible madness....

At the bold, can you ?
Don't know why religionists are so obsessed with ignorance,
it is no surprise that Nigeria is stagnating when majority of
the citizens wish for problems so they can glorify god and
ridicule the efforts of man.

We have a very long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by hopefulLandlord: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
Gobhanky:
I just got duped of 700k
what happened?
Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Naxtrad(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2017
There Is God no matter what we think my brethren... Something like this happen to me while growing up as a kid. I and my elder brother where playing at the middle of our shop at Jakande and there is this pillar at the middle of our shop so as kids we were running round the pillar when suddenly he hits me with his leg straight to my Tommy and I fell instantly to the ground and I stopped breathing everybody thought I was dead and my poor mother has already started crying news had gone far that I was dead but low and behold after my transit I saw a very bright cloud every where was so white and peacful until a man on white robe appeared to me and ask what I wanted and I told him I need WATER and he refuse to give me water and said I should go back that there is no water immediately I return back to this earth and shouted for water mean while back here on heart everybody thought I was already gone. So my friends let us believe that there is God no matter what we do and how we go about in treating our neighbour... love your neighbour is the greatest commandment that can see us through... Happy Sunday All...

4 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by inereunwa1(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2017
@op i wholeheartedly BELIEVE your story God exists if it wasn't for his undeserved kindness the Devil would have steal kill and destroy a lot of souls today. that is why they say God doesn't sleep because he watches over us his children.

3 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Don't put everything on science...even science cannot explain how we all got here in the first place...so they come up with a strange big bang..

Lol I can't stop laughing
Science that ddnt get the beginning, will now be claiming to know everything based on the little God allow them.....

Oooh, god created humans from dirts? Is that the creation story? Funny you.

Anyways which god of the creation are you talking about.? Yahweh, Allah, Panku, Ra

The part they can't proof with experiment they put it under theoretical physics and they balance it out with equations

And yet you are using Android phone to type this rubbish? Lol
The part they can't explain in biology and medicine , they put it under hallucinations and possible madness....
And yet, your God hasn't been able to grow an amputated limb?

4 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by ivolt: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

He never said he is the first.
I wonder where you read that.
He said God saved him. Period

And Dont let thar pepper you.

The OP doesn't understand what happened and is not interested
in thinking about it, so he concluded "god"
as all delusional people do.

Q:How did you pass through that checkpoint without paying a bribe ?
OP: Na god o
Q:How did you find your missing shoe ?
OP: Na god o

grin grin grin
I call this lazy thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.