Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Eulogy For Omigie Stephen.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eulogy For Omigie Stephen.... (360 Views)

Eulogy To A Great & Brave Friend, Kennedy Ovabore AKA Hungerbad / My Father... A Brief Biography Of Elder Samuel Omigie By Oshor Omigie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eulogy For Omigie Stephen.... by oshorstan(f): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Some brag, some are calm about what they do, He forces his self on you , This one keeps calm and do the Things... Happy Birthday to my Big Bros Stephen Omigie whom God has destined to be the Head of the OMIGIE Empire. You bought the jamb form that gave me Admission to Ambrose Alli University, chose MCB for me Advised me to be wise and calm even when they try to provoke me.. You never gave up on any of us , especially me; even when they said I was useless & good for nothing. Even when we fought, you still apologised & did the needful as a Big Brother. The confidence in your leadership as the Head is unparalleled. God bless you, plenty monies fall on you, you will marry well. Happy birthday King Steven 1... I eulogise you today, Forever cos of what God is using you to do in our family. God bless u again #Blood

(1) (Reply)

Five Fundamental Characteristics Of A Person That Makes The Relationship Work / THE CONNECTOR: Get The Best Home Tutor Anywhere U Are / Looking For A Handyman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.