Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Recorded This Song On My Laptop - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Recorded This Song On My Laptop (829 Views)

Checkout Runtown's-mad Over You(refix) I Recorded And Mixed On Phone. / Pls, Help With This Song "Emi O Ri Iru Olorun Yi Ri .... I Have Assurance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good day nairalanders, I am not a producer just an artist [ Smashy ] deeply involved in self promo. I do lots of cover songs for the fun of it and also to build my potentials. I downloaded a popular song instrumental: Rihannas Man Downloading instrumental and recorded a remixed cover of it on my laptop. Strictly laptop recording with my headphone with attached mic. Kindly listen to it from the link below and tell me what you think.

Listen here: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/53930

Twitter/IG: @smashyofficial
whatsapp: 08067492989
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Fawklicant: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Nice one. Good voice. You got something in you, with hardwork and perseverance you'll get there. Few tips.

Work on your breath control.

That part of 'omo you get mind o' should have been stressed a bit longer or if professionally mixed, reverbed a bit and faded.

Cut out the 'real nigga' part. Its a misnomer in the way it is used onthe song plus it is off rhyme/tune. I know you want that part of the message to portray you as some loverboy who is also a badazz, but 'Real man' would do.

A song like yours requires fewer words. Its a narrative on a go-easy beat, let the message sink in with yoir audience. When you get to do it professionally, the song should have a bridge somewhere after the 2nd verse so the audience can digest the message and to prepare the audience for the concluding part of the song.

In all, try to create a niche for yourself. If you featured say Korede Bello on this track, one would hardly differentiate between voices/patterns. You gotta have a signature. Sound, pattern, voice, the whole 9yards.

You are good Son! Work more and don't entertain any fear/discouragement.
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by joeace2020(m): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2017
wow! nice one. At some point it sounded like straight from the studio. You've got a great voice and you just have little to do to make it better. You've got a great future ahead of you, keep it up.
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fawklicant:
Nice one. Good voice. You got something in you, with hardwork and perseverance you'll get there. Few tips.

Work on your breath control.

That part of 'omo you get mind o' should have been stressed a bit longer or if professionally mixed, reverbed a bit and faded.

Cut out the 'real nigga' part. Its a misnomer in the way it is used onthe song plus it is off rhyme/tune. I know you want that part of the message to portray you as some loverboy who is also a badazz, but 'Real man' would do.

A song like yours requires fewer words. Its a narrative on a go-easy beat, let the message sink in with yoir audience. When you get to do it professionally, the song should have a bridge somewhere after the 2nd verse so the audience can digest the message and to prepare the audience for the concluding part of the song.

In all, try to create a niche for yourself. If you featured say Korede Bello on this track, one would hardly differentiate between voices/patterns. You gotta have a signature. Sound, pattern, voice, the whole 9yards.

You are good Son! Work more and don't entertain any fear/discouragement.

Thank you sir, will do
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
joeace2020:
wow! nice one. At some point it sounded like straight from the studio. You've got a great voice and you just have little to do to make it better. You've got a great future ahead of you, keep it up.

Thanks bro
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Xpol:
Good voice

Thanks man
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by shipe123: 6:21am On Dec 26, 2017
why is the song not playing
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
shipe123:
why is the song not playing
Here bro https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/53930
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by chuksisaac: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Boss man...pls gimme a list of the hardware and software you used in recording this stuffs
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by chuksisaac: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
You have a nice voice by the way
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by chuksisaac: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
If you dont mind....drop you number...lets chat on watsapp
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2017
chuksisaac:
Boss man...pls gimme a list of the hardware and software you used in recording this stuffs
Just cubase5, my headphones with attached mic
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2017
chuksisaac:
You have a nice voice by the way

Thank you brother
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2017
chuksisaac:
If you dont mind....drop you number...lets chat on watsapp
Alright 08067492989
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by Westlife2013(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2017
This is another one, I downloaded an unknown instrumental from the internet and I composed a song on it using my laptop and a dynamic microphone to record it. The title is SHADOW. Do download and listen here:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/83180
Re: I Recorded This Song On My Laptop by MckayDave(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Listen to shame.mp3 by Mckay '17 #np on #SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/mckay-17-622237242/shame-mp3

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Nigerian Hit Songs Of 2017 / AUDIO: Olamide – Science Student / Maleek Berry – Own It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.