Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. (696 Views)

Reasons Why Your Website Is Not Getting Traffic And See How To Tackle It / Secret Behind Getting Traffic On Your Site / 6 Reason Why Your Blog Is Not Getting Traffic And How To Get Unlimited Traffic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by jaeuguna: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls who has advise on how to get enough traffic to my blog
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
jaeuguna:

What is the name of your blog

What is your traffic like currently
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by jaeuguna: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
www.gisttrendz.net

My the highest traffic i hv gotten is 30
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by jaeuguna: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
I started d blog last week friday
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by Emmysky(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
You got to work on your design layout, Do some SEO and SM marketing and as well post great and quality content.
My rating summary:
Design= 2/10
Navigation= 2/10
SEO ranking= 0.1/10
Content Uniqueness and originality= 1/10(According to copyscape analysis)
Responsive theme(mobile) = 8/10
Desktop view= 2/10
You got alot of work to do b4 going public, So i suggest handling those outlined keys and watch you blog grow into a brand.
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by Shat: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello There,
I can help you with traffic. I helped a particular news site get 'Legal' traffic and I tell you just the first month of launching they had close to 20,000 views visited from over 40 countries. I also have proof of it. You can email me at info.sophiehats@gmail.com too discuss. Your website needs rework. I assure you the best.
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by jaeuguna: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
So...how do i go about the seo and sm marketting,pls i need advice
Then is it better i make my own posts or get from other sites
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Go get the free blogging traffic ebook from this page http://www.netsocialblog.com/p/nsb-online-store-for-you.html
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by CelestineC(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello, it's true that getting traffic can be a very difficult task. However with proper seo practice you sure can drive a certain percentage organic traffic to your blog.

Here are a few tips for you
1. Make sure your content is original and relevant. Do not plagiarise contents

2. Optimize your contents, images and your links

3. Practice inbound and outbound building

4. Your blog must be mobile friendly ( I see here you passed that already)

5. Be consistent: A lot of factors come in place though depending on your niche. You should be try as much as possible to be consistent

6. Promote your blog on social media and forums

I have detailed out a guide on Effective and Proven SEO Techniques here

https://blogginglodge.com/guide-on-seo/

I hope you find it useful

Regards

jaeuguna:
So...how do i go about the seo and sm marketting,pls i need advice
Then is it better i make my own posts or get from other sites
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
jaeuguna:
www.gisttrendz.net

My the highest traffic i hv gotten is 30

I keep wondering what you guys see in entertainment. Can't you guys see that the big fishes have already occupy all the space available in that niche? There are numerous profitable niche out there.. One that will help bring out the potential in you and in return, flood your account.. To me, any entertainment blogger is a lazy ass. Sorry for being harsh though.. Not intended.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by Ebrus1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
You can use this blog www.ebrusblog.com to amend yours
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by jaeuguna: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
How about going to the tech aspect?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by jaeuguna: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
I mean blogging on tech...or what type off blog do u think gives more traffic
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by CelestineC(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
jaeuguna:
I mean blogging on tech...or what type off blog do u think gives more traffic

If you comfortable with the niche then you good to go.

Tip 1 : Choose a niche that you will be in control

Tip 2: Learn seo

Regards...
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by Jacosky(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Blogging is a full time business; there's no short cut to it. You can either take the long road; learn the required skills to make it in this industry or you can be like the average blogger out there and get frustrated out of it.

Regarding your question and just as many people have pointed out:
1. Write unique content; the search engines love this.
2. Work on your SEO which includes building quality inbound and outbound links plus site design and structure.

These are not as simple as they sound; they will take a while to build just like every great project ever built.

Good luck in your endeavours!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by jackstine(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: I Need Help In Getting Traffic To My Blog. by emtok(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2017
jaeuguna:
Try the Folowr App on google Play Store.

(1) (Reply)

What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? / Do You Need A Website And You're In Ph,owerri,abia, Come In / 2 Methods Of Getting Massive Traffic To Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.