Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? (81483 Views)

My Experience With Bronze Tone Body Cream. / Do You Have Dark Spots On Your Skin Or Uneven Skin Tone? You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good day and happy blessed Sunday to y'all? Pls, i need a good review on bronze tone cream. A friend recommended the cream to me after I told him that I'd love to change the current cream I'm using which is (skin light). I'm neither dark nor fair. All I need now is a cream that'd maintain my complexion and not a bleaching cream. I don't know if bronze tone would be able to do the magic.

PS: I need someone who use the cream/has a friend that use the cream. thanks!
Re: Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by pweetiedee(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
Good day and happy blessed Sunday to y'all? Pls, i need a good review on bronze tone cream. A friend recommended the cream to me after I told him that I'd love to change the current cream I'm using which is (skin light). I'm neither dark nor fair. All I need now is a cream that'd maintain my complexion and not a bleaching cream. I don't know if bronze tone would be able to do the magic.

PS: I need someone who use the cream/has a friend that use the cream. thanks!

it doesn't bleach.

I use it and I'm fair, dad uses it and he is dark, my mum uses it too. it glows the complexion.

I use d soap, serum and body cream. I stopped applying the face cream and serum cos it was giving me pimples. (it contains cocoa butter which may clog pores for some people) but its good for my body.

I wanna try the shower gel.

2 Likes

Re: Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:14am On Jan 18, 2018
pweetiedee:

it doesn't bleach.

I use it and I'm fair, dad uses it and he is dark, my mum uses it too. it glows the complexion.

I use d soap, serum and body cream. I stopped applying the face cream and serum cos it was giving me pimples. (it contains cocoa butter which may clog pores for some people) but its good for my body.

I wanna try the shower gel.
Hey ma'am, I opted for another product.... I created this post some months back, but I got review from no one, this led me to conclude that no one is using/has used the cream on here.... With ur review, I may need to try it out... Anyways, thanks for taking you time to replying me.

1 Like

Re: Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by vichaz10(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello 13ShadesOfMay ..Hw good is the bronzetone pls
Re: Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2018
vichaz10:
Hello 13ShadesOfMay ..Hw good is the bronzetone pls
Nah I didn't but it since I got less replies... I opted for "Vaseline Intensive care" cos the reviews I got was very positive from the people using it... it's a really nice cream... Been using it for some months now
Re: Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by vichaz10(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
13ShadesOfMay:
Nah I didn't but it since I got less replies... I opted for "Vaseline Intensive care" cos the reviews I got was very positive from the people using it... it's a really nice cream... Been using it for some months now

Hw effective is dat....I'm afraid of those vaseline product..Hope it doesnt make dark
Re: Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
vichaz10:

Hw effective is dat....I'm afraid of those vaseline product..Hope it doesnt make dark
No it won't... The cream helps to maintain your skin skin color be it fair, yellow or dark.
Re: Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? by Dinah247: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.